TIRES PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus
There may be more specific results for "tires plus"
For more specific results for "tires plus"
Showing 1-25 of 7,715 Found Reports For more specific results for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 16 2017
VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Fraud By Deception Gorham Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Gorham, Maine

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa On March 21, 2017 Next step in small claims court. Very unhappy with them. STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania Author: STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 07 2017
Ehrlich Pest Control I contracted this company around mid-April, and to treat carpenter bees around my house, and it has been 6 weeks now and zero service was done and I still have the carpenter bees plus some damages to the wood around the house. you call them, and they promise they will schedule a visit, but the never do you call again, they say they will contact you with a service date but again they you never here from them. I doubt that this company exist, they look like shady internet business to make money with no service in return. Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Pest Control: Ehrlich Pest Control Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Resvibrant Resvibrant ripoff and scams money from people, they offer a 1 time shipment for 5.95 then automatically charge you 94.61 plus 1.99 without authorization. I contacted them and they gave me a RMA # and promised full refund with no results. Now they will no longer answer thier phone. Emeryville California Author: St. Marys, Georgia Skin Care: Resvibrant Emeryville, California

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 02 2017
Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jewel coats I was sold a set of defective tires. Sumter South Carolina Author: Sumter, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: Jewel coats Sumter, South Carolina

Jun 02 2017
Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Skin Enhance Plus The company offered a free sample (pay shipping only) and 15 days later they charged my CC $89.95. Internet
Author: Lehi, Utah Beauty Products: Enhanced Skin Products, Inc. Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

May 31 2017
A PLUS FULFILLMENT CELL GICA CREAM Chatsworth California Author: Morristown, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: A PLUS FULFILLMENT Chatsworth, California

May 30 2017
JERRY DEAN BERLIN JERRY BERLIN; JERRY DEAN; (PLUS OTHER VARIATIONS) Jerry Berlin is a pathological lier!!! He is a Con man and creates clever companies to Rip innocent people off. He got me for $100,000!!! SAN DIEGO California Author: Sequim, Washington Seminar Programs: JERRY DEAN BERLIN SAN DIEGO, California

May 30 2017
easy exports.us abetter bid car auctions in Alabama. free membership / but to bid I had to put up $250.00 plus 10 % of bid tanner, alabama Author: OLD HICKORY, Tennessee Computer Fraud: easy exports.us Nationwide

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide