Your Search | tires plus

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 12 2016
NCE Premier Plus Bait and switch. Presented as insurance actually a discount program. $ taken from account when confronted they offer a higher priced coverage. Refund does not include $90 enrollment fee Florham park NJ? Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: NCE Premier Plus Internet

Jul 11 2016
Tires Plus Made a leak to see if I have a leak!! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Lilburn, Georgia

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
Paychek plus! Elite visa Cardholder services Worst payroll card available!!! India or somewhere foreign to the us of a Nationwide
Author: Dunedin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Paychek plus! Elite visa Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Pearl-E Whites trial pen They claimed free trial teeth whitening pen just pay shipping. Tried to cancel many times and they told me i couldn't. Plus had to pay $59.00 for the free trial pen! WHAT??? I dont know what to do. I really need some help here! Anyone reading this...plz do not get scamed by these people!! Internet Author: Wintersville, Ohio Beauty Products: Pearl-E Whites trial pen Internet

Jul 08 2016
Mr. Windows Plus Peter Vitale Peter came to my home for a window repair. He informed me that the window was too old and parts were not available to fix the crank.  Lakewood New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: Mr. Windows Plus Lakewood, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Joseph Radcliff Paramount Disaster Recovery This man lies to get a contract signed, then fails to deliver as promised. PLUS, doesn't pay his commissions. Kissimmee Florida Author: Texas Roofing Companies: Joseph Radcliff Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 05 2016
Michelin Tires Catastropic Tire Failure Greenville, SC Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Storage: Auto Tire shops: Michelin Tires Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Buyer Beware! Free Trial Period Cost $149 - Won't accept cancellations as offered. No full refunds! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Winter Springs, Florida Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 03 2016
High Desert Tires 14757 Bear Valley RdHesperia, CA Selling Reported Stolen Property Hesperia California
Author: Brea, California Auto Tire shops: High Desert Tires Hesperia, California

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Big time Scam Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
G & G service Flying J Charged double the price for RV tires 460.00 per tire which Boss tire's charge 300.00 per tire. Scipio Utah Author: Chico, California Gas Stations: G & G service Scipio, Utah

Jun 22 2016
Eco Plus Solutions Phone Scam - False Order Mercier Quebec Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Office Services: Eco Plus Solutions Mercier, Quebec

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
David stanley chevrolet of norman 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy, Norman, OK 73072 Tires for life program Norman Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Auto & Truck Rental: David stanley chevrolet of norman Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 20 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Mr. M. Cunningham CEO-PresidentMr. M. Miller-Sales Manager Sold me a car ( I have caracteres in both eyes) the car did not have a sun-roof & camera was charged for it no mats and not the best of tires. we contacted the owner & operations manager never heard anything. Stone Mountain, GA 30047 Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Georgia