Your Search | tires plus

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 14 2016
A1osis Security Cameras I spent $2000 plus the cost of a designated laptop about 18 months ago. The installation did not go smoothly. System worked well for about 8 months and then a camera went bad. It was replaced for no charge but I had to remove the defective camera and install the new one. Now, a 2nd camera has stopped working and it is out of warranty. A very expensive lesson learned. Would NOT recommend. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Cameras & Video: A1osis Security Cameras Tampa, Florida

Dec 13 2016
Singles Plus Savannah Did not fulfill the terms that they agreed to Savannah Georgia Author: Tennessee Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah Savannah, Georgia

Dec 11 2016
Marsai Belton The Bells Plus One, Uriah Bell Scams hundreds of thousands of Youtube subscribes out of money via GoFundMe Cincinnati Internet
Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Internet Fraud: Marsai Belton Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

32, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Please Call EFG Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 19 2016
Sahalie: Norm Thompson Norm Thompson is holding company VIP Plus Scam Internet Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Sahalie: Norm Thompson Internet

Nov 17 2016
Tires ect I went to work for them and was fired for not selling customers services they did not need. I have 40 plus years in business and have been an honest car guy. Lisa the manager insisted and eventually fired me for not selling stuff that customers did not need Springfield Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tires ect Springfield, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee