TIRES PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus
There may be more specific results for "tires plus"
For more specific results for "tires plus"
Showing 26-50 of 24,535 Found Reports For more specific results for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 04 2017
Samsung Samsung protection plus I purchased a warranty from them that they never honored when my refrigerator stoped working . They didn't have a repair service in my area butf they sold me a warranty. They will not fix it or replace it not even refund my money back for the warranty. Do not buy a fridge from them Rapid City Author: Paulden, Arizona Appliances: Samsung ,

Oct 03 2017
Bella Serata Bayou Skin Cream LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM LFA EYE SERUM, RENU EYE SERUM; CBA VITAMIN SERUM, SS SKIN CREAM Adv as miracle eye serum, wrinkle cream created... Bella labs :/ I was offered a free sample for payment of shipping and handling. I was later billed $89.03 plus another $89.03 on my credit card statement. I called the number on the statement and they didn't want to tell me the company. I received no satisfaction and told them I would report this company. I called my Credit Card company and Disputed both charges...UNK. Texas Author: Englewood, Colorado Skin Care: Bella Serata , Texas

Oct 03 2017
Healthfair Plus PC CHARGED ME $66 FOR SERVICE THAT THEY TOLD ME WOULD BE COVERED BY MY INS CO Winter Springs Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Healthcare Centers: HealthFair Plus PC Winter Springs, Florida

Oct 03 2017
pio's Garage victor pio did a terrible job fixing truck Romance Arkansas Pios garage Author: conway, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: pio's Garage Romance, Arkansas

Oct 03 2017
cashnowoffer.com Scam Company Chicago Illinois Finally Paid by cashnowoffer.com Author: FLORAL PARK, New York Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Chicago, Illinois

Oct 02 2017
CASH ADVANCE OFFICER JOSEPH BROWN THIS COMPANY THREATEN ME WITH LEGAL ACTION ,AND INTENT TO SEND WARRENTS TO MY COUNTY SHERIFF DEPT. ALSO TAKING ME TO COURT. THE AMOUNT THEY SAID IS 400.00 DOLLARS THE OUT OF COURT PAY OFF IS 1300.00 IF THEY FILE THE COURT PAPERS`AGAINST ME THE COST WILL BE 4800.00 PLUS ATTORNEY FEES. THE OFFICER NAME WAS JOSEPH BROWN LOS ANGELES CA INTERNET Author: Releigh, North Carolina Collection Agency's: CASH ADVANCE Internet

Oct 02 2017
Survey Sampling International Survey Spot, Opinion PLus, Opinion World,Opinion Outpost. Defrauded clients accounts by unwarranted terminations, and denial of cashouts and points. Shelton Connecticut Author: Hamilton, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Survey Sampling International Shelton, Connecticut

Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Sep 30 2017
Palm NRG Sold by Body Help 865 394 0662 They offer a lifetime warranty, but the item failed in the first couple of weeks and they want a third of the cost to replace it plus I have to pay to ship it back Dania, Florida Author: Livingston, Texas Medical Supplies: Palm NRG Internet

Sep 29 2017
CAR CREDIT car credit ,their financial southest finance.co Took my car from my school just becuse i was 5 days late and didint know tampa Florida
When you can't argue the points... Author: tampa, Florida Car Financing: CAR CREDIT tampa, Florida

Sep 29 2017
JetCounsel Jetcouncel.com Ask for legal advice. Got only a partial answer. Got cut off. No way to get back to them to say I was dissatisfied. Charge was $5 plus additional $29. Scam. Reported to credit card. Seattle Washington Author: Sun City West, Arizona Lawyers: JetCounsel , Washington

Sep 29 2017
LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM LFA EYE SERUM, RENU EYE SERUM; CBA VITAMIN SERUM, SS SKIN CREAM Adv as miracle eye serum, wrinkle cream created by Sally Fields and used by multiple celebraties 30 day trial pay shipping only for under $10; no autoship on adv or order confirmation, 2 weeks later mutiple $80 -90+ deductions from my acct Florida miracle cream update Bella Restorer, Luxia Author: Indiana Skin Care: LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM , Florida

Sep 29 2017
Active Plus , Active + , I tried their free sample wrinkle cream, and found that it was a Scam. It doesn't work as promised. So I did not want to buy anymore. Three days ago, to my shock and surprise, I receive another bottle without my asking, and I was billed US $ 107.41. Salt Lake City Author: Singapore, Other Cross-Border Scams: Active Plus Salt Lake City,

Sep 28 2017
Jim Sadler - A Plus Contract Management James Mark Sadler Valley Sales Inc. - Bakersfield, CA RV Broker Scam - stole our RV Ocala, Florida Florida Author: California RV Dealers: Jim Sadler - A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Sep 28 2017
Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Walked off Job, took, money, did not pay contractors or supplier Cedar Park Texas Clarification Author: lago vista, Texas Pool Builders: Daulton Point Construction, Mike Moore Leander, Texas

Sep 26 2017
Socal / Coast to Coast lighting / Purchasing / Mike B I purchased undercounter lighting and never received. I was told to pay thru american express or $300.00 added plus 10 a day service charge and sent to collections socal california Author: Davie, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Socal / Coast to Coast lighting Internet

Sep 25 2017
Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scammed like everybody else. I ordered my free pain relieving oil just pay shipping $5. I haven't received the oil and I've been charged the $6 twice plus $80 twice‼️WTH? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Peru, Illinois Alternative Health: Advanceable Technologies LLC Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 25 2017
Andre Lacombe Juri-Plus Inc Andre Lacombe Ltd Vraiment Non Professionnel Je Demande Juste Mes Dossier Pour Pouvoir Arranger Sa Service de comptabilité - Fiscalité - Etc. lasalle Quebec
Author: montreal, Quebec Business Consultants: Andre Lacombe Juri-Plus Inc lasalle, Quebec

Sep 25 2017
Multiply Inc. Joe Giglietti 9/15/2017 This is my PERSONAL experience with Multiply Inc & Joe Giglietti (owner) On 3/15/2017 I hired this company to run Facebook ads on my behalf. Sunrise Florida Only pay for results Author: Sunrise, Florida Internet Services: Multiply Inc. , FL

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

46, Report #1401952

Sep 23 2017
ALLURA Charge my banking account $185.90 plus $4.95 & $5.95 SAN JOSE,CA  California Internet
Author: Vanceburg, Kentucky Beauty Salons: JoAnn Gains Skin Care Allura Internet

Sep 22 2017
Dr Stewart Kauffman pain management Is giving my family member180 30 mg Percocet along with high dose of the fentanyl patch, plus morphine. She is highly addicted Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Dr Stewart Kauffman pain management Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 21 2017
Hiram's Tire and Service Center Hiram's Tire Owner Matthew Rahaski Worked on my pristine 2003 Corvette and damaged the door. 750 dollars to fix-would only pay 175. Wife had new tires put on her Acura and they never checked alignment before giving her back the car. Took o another tire shop and alignment was way out on front end. Liverpool, NY 13090 New York Author: Clay, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Hiram's Tire and Service Center Liverpool, New York

Sep 20 2017
netbrand corp 24hourwristbands.com BUYER BEWARE!! Stafford, Texas Sorry Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: netbrand corp Stafford, Texas