Your Search | tires plus

Aug 26 2016
Big O Tires Bad Service & Terrible Customer Service! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Mechanics: Big O Tires Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
MBPI Prefeffed Wrap Plus/Certified WrapPlus/Add On wrap Vehicle Service Contract Totally covered nose to tail for the lifetime of your car. Bumper to Bumper coverage Harrisonville Missouri Author: Kingsville, Missouri Auto Warranty: MBPI Lees Summitt , Missouri

Aug 15 2016
bill pierre money mart bill pierre fordbill pierre chevrolet Sold car with illegal tires (among other things) seattle WA Author: seattle, Washington Auto Dealers: bill pierre money mart seattle, WA

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York

Aug 13 2016
tryrevitalizeskincream, Repair Skin Plus, Brilliance Skin Forever Sample purchase becomes $90 a month subscription (only in very smalll light grey print at the bottom of the page) Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Home HealthCare: tryrevitalizeskincream Internet

Aug 12 2016
SD Wheel Corp. SD Wheel Corporation SD WHEEL CORP. SELLS TIRES THAT ARE NOT ROUND Internet Author: columbia falls, Alabama Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp. Internet

Aug 12 2016
Conn,s Home Plus Defective refrigerator and would not honor 10% off for which was advertised Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Appliances: Conn,s Home Plus Beaumont, Texas

44, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

45, Report #1321974

Aug 11 2016
MyFamilyMobile billed me for service when my phone wasnt on plus sent it to collection n charged me more money when they was suppose to be fixing my bill Family Mobile Customer RelationsP.O. Box 3220Albuq Nationwide Author: Augusta , Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: MyFamilyMobile Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
New Brilliance This company had a free order offer plus a free shipping of New Brilliance product. After a week I received the small bottle and after a few days I was Charged for $ 4.94 and on the second time I was charged for $89.97. I was ripped off by this dishonest company. Rancho Santa Fe California Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Salons: New Brilliance Internet

Aug 08 2016
South Pavers Adrian MarshallSouth pavers Plus Pools Stole almost $4000.00 Margate Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Builders & Contractors: South Pavers

Aug 08 2016
Consumer Cellular They Lie About Refunds Plus Horrible Customer Service - Total Scam! Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

49, Report #1320984

Aug 06 2016
DirecTV Asurion AT&T MasTec Premier Protection Plus is really no protection minus Atlanta Georgia Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Satellite Companies: DirecTV Atlanta, Georgia

50, Report #1320843

Aug 05 2016
SD WHeel Corp Caleb Ordered Tires/Wheel Package -- wheels WAY TO SMALL WRONG SIZE WTF Charles, Illinois Internet
Small Tires Author: Long Lake, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: SD WHeel Corp Internet