Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus
There may be more reports for "tires plus"
For more results perform a general search for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 29 2017
Daily discounts plus Refusal to cancel during call. Alger OH Internet Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Daily discounts plus Internet

Jan 28 2017
Davie Tires Fort Lauderdale Davie tires Fort Lauderdale Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale Florida Broward County , Florida Auto Tire shops: Davie Tires Fort Lauderdale Davie, Florida

Jan 28 2017
4 wheel performance parts Stolen Parts. Went in for tires and had my mirrors stolen. Then they had the nerve to charge for work not done? Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: 4 wheel performance parts Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 27 2017
Lash serum plus Ripoff, liers, company reps trained to scam people Scottsdale Arizona Author: Shelbyville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash serum plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Consumer Program Assurant Cancelled Contract without permission or cause Rapid City South Dakota Author: Shiner, Texas Television Parts & Services: Samsung Protection Plus Consumer Program Rapid City, South Dakota

Jan 26 2017
Rockstar Photo Booths POWER BOOTHS, INC PHOTOS PLUS Riley SRCPB Reserved photo booth for wedding--Never showed, never refunded money Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Photography: Rockstar Photo Booths Internet

33, Report #1352024

Jan 25 2017
Page Plus Cellular Beware, company cheats you, crappy phones, minutes and texts that you do not use, run out.... Internet Author: TORRANCE, California Cellular Phone Companies: Page Plus Cellular Internet

Jan 24 2017
WTSETICKET.COM I have no idea what or who company this is. All I know is that they are drafting 30 plus dollars out of my checking account. Drafting money out of my checking account without authorization or authority Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WTSETICKET.COM Internet

Jan 24 2017
Firestone Auto Care Alignment done by auto center destroyed my tires Leander, Texas Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Auto Tire shops: Firestone Auto Care Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 23 2017
tuneup plus february 3, 2026 i purchased an alternator for a 2012 kia forte which only lasted 11 months with no warranty was charged 456.08 chesapeake Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: tuneup plus chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Repaired relation Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Classics of Heber Removed spare tire and switched out tires and rims Heber City Utah
Author: London, Ohio Auto Dealers: Classics of Heber Heber City, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Sorry, not a rip off Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide