Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

tires plus

Showing 51-75 of 7,618 Found Reports For more specific results for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Sorry, not a rip off Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
A Plus Ultrasound Temps Is not an actual company and will send your business spurious invoices Hialeah Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employment Services: A Plus Ultrasound Temps Hialeah, Florida

Dec 27 2016
In & Out Tires and Auto Care Broke my car Millsboro Delaware Author: Millsboro , Delaware Auto Mechanics: In & Out Tires and Auto Care Millsboro, Delaware

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 27 2016
Russ Karling Russel Karling Vancouver Detailing Plus COMPLETE THIEF AND A SCAM ARTIST OUT OF VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Portland, Oregon Car Washes: Russ Karling Vancouver, Washington

Dec 24 2016
Apex vitality Apex Vitality Forskolin Garcina Camborgia Plus This is a scam like Enzite was. I am willing to file a class action lawsuit. Provo Utah Utah Nationwide Author: Garden Grove, California Weightloss Programs: Apex vitality Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tone skin Beauty Skin Plus Glow Skin JKG Company does not allow you 14 days to review product/no paperwork recieved with product Internet Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Tone skin Beauty Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Prize Candle Sold candles as Christmas special charged $44.99 plus shipping sent email with confirmation and and stated would send email when shipping was to take place. I have heard nothing account was debited website and phone numbers all taken down or doesnt work there are other complaints filed on the company as well. please help get my money back scammed....... california Internet Author: Grayling, Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 21 2016
msvarietystore.net. Love owls is where I ordered from Ordered an owl lunch tote oder#6391 paid $19.95 out of my account. No response after sending 30 plus messages. Ordered 11/08/16. Money came out of my account 11/10/16 $19.95 Internet Author: ocklawaha, Florida Attorneys General: Ms variety store Florida

Dec 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus Eye Lash Serum Internet Author: Monsey, New York Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 17 2016
Open Sky or Capital Bank Capital is using unfair practices they cancel my payment on 27th of june and did not tell me so I received a late charge of $27 plus $25.00 als they lied said it would take 4 auto payments to be put on auto pay ,I recived word it takes 1 cycle for r un fair practice and breaking company rules to new customers columbus ohio Internet Author: Crete, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Open Sky or Capital Bank Internet

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 14 2016
A1osis Security Cameras I spent $2000 plus the cost of a designated laptop about 18 months ago. The installation did not go smoothly. System worked well for about 8 months and then a camera went bad. It was replaced for no charge but I had to remove the defective camera and install the new one. Now, a 2nd camera has stopped working and it is out of warranty. A very expensive lesson learned. Would NOT recommend. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Cameras & Video: A1osis Security Cameras Tampa, Florida

Dec 13 2016
Singles Plus Savannah Did not fulfill the terms that they agreed to Savannah Georgia Author: Tennessee Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah Savannah, Georgia

Dec 11 2016
Marsai Belton The Bells Plus One, Uriah Bell Scams hundreds of thousands of Youtube subscribes out of money via GoFundMe Cincinnati Internet
Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Internet Fraud: Marsai Belton Internet

Dec 10 2016
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia Advertised product that didn't work plus free sample was shipping only $4.95 said nothing about anything but that being charged to my credit card yet charged $78.95 on my credit card without my permission. Personally think it is a rip off and i'm not the only one that thinks that. I will give them and this product plenty of bad publicity trust me on that. That price is ridiculious and people can't afford to pay that kind of money for 30 pills. RIP OFF. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Paragould, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Internet