TIRES PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus
There may be more specific results for "tires plus"
For more specific results for "tires plus"
Showing 51-75 of 7,691 Found Reports For more specific results for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 08 2017
Marks Floor Covering Marks Floor Covering Carpet Plus, Mark Caruso, Mark Booker Did a completely amateur job installing tile and grout. Took full payment of $1600 from my wife and refuses to remove the tile and return all/ or any money. Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Kingsville, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Marks Floor Covering Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 04 2017
Daily discounts plus The company takes money before it is due. But when you call them, omg, the customer service people on the phone, are unreal. They talk like the are chewing a bunch of gum. Then they say dont worry about your money we will put it back. Like its no big deal, they talk like crappie to you, like they are talking s*** on the street. Ohio Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Daily discounts plus Internet

Apr 01 2017
R&K Auto Services AKA Rainbow Tires Sold me some bad tires/refused me my money back/ better tires Detroit Michigan
Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Tire shops: R&K Auto Services Detroit, Michigan

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017
Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue,Sanra Dezelan State Claims Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Dog Rescue Charity Misspent Funds Delray Beach Florida You Are Targeting The Wrong Rescue .Everything written here was NOT about Dezzys Second Chance it was about 100 Plus Abandoned Dog Rescue Author: Delray Beach, Florida Animal Services: Dezzy's Second Chance Animal Rescue Delray Beach, Florida

Mar 13 2017
Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 08 2017
A Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler Company has motorhome is not paying for it and will not return it or answer phone calls Ocala Florida Author: pomaria, South Carolina RV Dealers: A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Drug Addicts Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 02 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services LP Ordered tickets to the URI Basketball game and no where did it say there was a $30 service fee per ticket plus another instant delivery fee of $7.50 each tkt Seaford Delaware Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services LP Seaford, Delaware

Mar 01 2017
Topphatt I will never buy from them again I return a idem and never got my money back plus they are with a Ruby online place there no good either won't get your money back from them bad company's never again Bad company's Online Internet Author: Hayden, Idaho Auctions: Topphatt Internet

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott