TIRES PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus
There may be more specific results for "tires plus"
For more specific results for "tires plus"
Showing 76-100 of 24,530 Found Reports For more specific results for "tires plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 08 2017
Martin Uebermuth, Uebermuth Scammed 4192.00 Euros, Martin was hirer and paid to collect , delivery and pay for vehicle. Martin stole vehicle by writting name on Kaufvertrag bill of sale and never delivered vehicle to port in Zeebrugge. He later attempted to scam me by demanding money in bogus repairs. Martin attempted to extortion me by declaring he will not release vehicle unless I pay 780.00 and declare he will charge me 10.00 euros a day for a car that is not registered on my name nor there is a bill of sale on my name Aachen Internet Martin Uebermuth Author: Kenner, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Martin Uebermuth Aachen, Other

Sep 07 2017
Mavis Discount Tire I ordered two new tires and and oil changed. They never did the oil change even though i paid for it and my car myseriously wouldnt start two days later so i had to bring it to another mechanic and pay more money. They also screwed up the alignment so my new tires blew out on the road less than 3 months after they were put on. They refused to fix the tires even though they told me i had a one year warrenty and they did mot return my phone calls or help me when i showed up in person. They mispelled my name in thier computer system and couldnt find my paperwork. I want my money back. They destroyed my car and i had to spend $1000 fixing what these idiots did to my car. East Windsor New Jersey Author: MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mavis Discount Tire East Windsor , New Jersey

Sep 07 2017
Tire plus Im a single mom took my car to get my brakes fix and they took my 444.00 and i left wit no car..Nationwide Author: Deland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Tire plus Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Interval International timeshare exchange company, yearly fees, plus fees to update to have better possibilities. They NEVER have availability anywhere I want to go, even when requesting 2 years in advance. I pay my maintenance fees plus exchange fees, and never get to use it. Of course they will say they have something available in some remote part of the planet, at a period when i do not wish to travel, therefore, it becomes my responsibility that i don't use their facilities! Nationwide Author: Le Golfe Juan, Other Travel Services: Interval International Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
RACEWAY NISSAN DAVID PEDDER JOE ENGLES SERGIO BELTRAN FREDDY GONZALES EMILY (CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER) STAN MURGA AKA FINANCE MANAGER SAW ADVERTISEMENT ON INTERNET FOR A USED 2017 VERSA S, POSTED SALE PRICE OF $8,998, NO REFERENCE TO ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS RIVERSIDE California MY RESULTS Author: Rialto, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY NISSAN RIVERSIDE, California

Sep 06 2017
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 05 2017
OMG Swim OMG MiamiSwimwear 1.0 star rating9/5/2017 Terrible quality! Purchased a coverup for $64.99. It was a cheap piece of white material cut with a scissor no seams. Something I could get from China for $1.00! I asked for an eaxchange for an item that was also $64.99 and they sent me a bill for an additional $32. I called and spoke to Maria who said she would get back to me. When I didn't hear back, I called again and Maria said well we raised the price of the item to $79.99, but we know that the quality of the cover up was low so how about you Houston pay $20 plus shipping! They are thieves and to make matters worse, the quality of their items is terrible! Buyer beware! Stay away! Miami Internet Author: Lighthouse Point, Florida Clothing Stores: OMG Swim Internet

Sep 04 2017
Pure Natural CBD Total Health I am a disabled older woman. I saw an ad on Facebook I believe, for a free clinical trial for CBD. It said something about, if you were chosen for the free trial, you would only need to pay for shipping & handling. I stupidly bought into this and submitted my credit card, in the event i was chosen or so I thought!! I left on vacation having not heard anything else. When I returned the CBS was in my mailbox. The same day i was charged 69.99 plus the 4.95 shipping.  Encinitas 92024 Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Buena Park, California Alternative Health: Pure Natural CBD Internet

Sep 03 2017
nuluxe cream took a survey and was to pay shipping of 3,95 and they charged me 182,00 plus shipping the next day and theres no way to get your money back . they are scammers and thieves . they laughed at me Costa Mesa California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Skin Care: nuluxe cream Costa Mesa, California

Sep 01 2017
Wheels Tires and More Incomplete shipment will not respond Huntington Indiana Internet and Huntington Indi Author: Parkton, North Carolina Car Parts & Accessories: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Aug 30 2017
LG Stay away from LG products! We bought a top loading washing machine WT1101C Sept. 2014. The transmission/pulsator (part # AEN73131403) broke off completely in the middle of August 2017, not even three years later. Called LG and spoke to Christine D. who assured us it would all be covered and therefore scheduled someone from Mr. Appliance (who they obviously contract with) to take a look. He looked at it for about a minute, said it was broken (really??), said we had no authorization for repair, said it would cost $479 in addition to his service call of $89.95. We called LG back and talked to Jasun Watwood who informed us that Christine D. was wrong to say it would be covered and said they would cover only labor and that only the motor is guaranteed. Will never buy any of their products again. This machine cost about $640 plus accessories (plus the recent 89.95) and we expected it to last much much longer with normal use of one wash 5-7 times per week. No way would we give them any additional money so just ordered a different major brand for another $579. Disgusted. Alabama
Author: Auburn, New Hampshire Appliances: LG Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
5 Star Associates - Private Capital Hank West Fabricates ability to arrange commercial funding in order to extort up front fees New York City New York **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Again you can't please everyone Author: Celebration, Florida Loans: 5 Star Associates - Private Capital New York City, New York

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
William Benard William Benard trucking None paying of services rendered,and none payment of tires and equipment put on trk BrOwensville tennessee Nationwide Author: CAMDEN, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: William Benard , Tennessee

Aug 29 2017
 Zytek Was to charge my card one time $9.99 fee. Charged that plus $88.99 twice! I'm furious. Can't get in contact with company. Please Help Payson Utah Author: Paonia, Colorado Pharmacies: Zytek and Zytest , Utah

Aug 27 2017
Casablanca Express Sapphire resorts Scammed with a timeshare plus apparent free 3 day flight and hotel to PV Las Vegas Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Hotel: Casablanca Express Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 26 2017
ALSCO Canada Alsco/Craig Hazlett Victoria BC scam canada alsco linen sales rep Victoria BC Victoria Canada In Closing Author: VICTORIA, British Columbia Laundry Services: ALSCO Canada Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
derm essence they advertised free samples plus shipping and handling. It was a 14 day free trial. On day 14 I called to cancel. They said I was 2 hours too late to cancel and offered me a discount on something I never received. I was billed 179.00 usd Albany Georgia Author: palm coast, Florida Skin Care: derm essence Albany, Georgia

Aug 25 2017
Kari Kohen-Leasure CON ARTIST, CROOK, LIER, THIEF, FRAUDSTER, BEWARE San Diego California
Con-Artist Team Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Kari Kohen-Leasure San Diego, California

Aug 25 2017
St Paul Audi AUDI OF ST PAUL THEY SCAMMED ME FOR PAYMENT ON CAR DELIVERY ST PAUL MN NATIONWIDE Always cover your a** Author: Elk river, Minnesota Shipping & Handling: St Paul Audi Internet

Aug 25 2017
Southside towing They towed my car from my work place on a private lot with no order by anyone and under a bandit tow condition. They failed to send me a DMV type lien sale notice but said that they did. They sold my $4,400 car with new motor, transmission , battery, starter, tires, brakes for just $175 at auction. I waited for lien sale notice in the mail. It never came. I first became aware of the lien sale of my car when Southside Towing put me in collections for $2,300 and ruined my good credit. I now lost my car, paying more for interest on my new car and my new home loan mortgage. I just cannot believe that my beautiful car was sold for $175. They likely sold it for much more in a secret auction. This really hurt me and my finances. Orange California The rest of the story Author: Irvine, California Motor Vehicle Division: Southside towing ,

97, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys , Arizona