TITLE MAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: title max
There may be more reports for "title max "
For more results perform a general search for "title max "
Showing 26-50 of 4,036 Found Reports For more specific results for "title max "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
uslegitcannabisdispensary.com/ ALLIAN TECHE NGOH MAX DULLA JAFF  Austin Texas
Is your company legit and safe to use? Author: Houston, Texas Pharmacies Online: uslegitcannabisdispensary.com/ Austin, Texas

Feb 14 2017
SCOTT MURPHY Former client spreading inaccurate and slanderous information Florida Florida Response: Facts Innacurate Author: Ft Myers Beach, Florida Dead Beat Customers: SCOTT MURPHY Windermere, Florida

Feb 14 2017
NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS i order a 14 day free tril of garcinia cambogia. internet Author: Ceres, California Attorneys General: NUTRA MAX MALDOMEDIA@GMUTUS internet

Feb 13 2017
Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Crystal Aguirre, Corey Anderson, Troy L. Watson, and Danny Wood. Forged signature on release of judgement liens. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Notary: Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Max 365 Garcinia 365Max Garcinia 365 Complete and Utter FRAUD San Diego California Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Max 365 San Diego, California

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 07 2017
montana muscle nathan and ex wife samantha wratislaw I paid for SUV..... then never received a title San Diego CA Montana Author: greeley, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: montana muscle stevensville, Montana

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas

Feb 02 2017
United Auto Credit No Title when loan paid California California Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto Credit

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
AutoMax Hyundai Norman & (Tim Tae) Sales Bait and switch confidence game (Unsavory creators and tactics) Norman Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Auto Max Hyundai Norman Norman, Oklahoma

Feb 02 2017
Citifinancial Auto Trying to make us pay money not owed by us to get my car title. Car was bought in 2007, 10 years ago and still no title! Coppell Nationwide Author: dayton, Tennessee Car Financing: Citifinancial Auto Coppell, Tennessee

Feb 01 2017
Car Max Service Manager Dan Sold a defective key then made me pay for it. Boynton Beach Florida Author: north palm beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Car Max Boynton Beach, Florida

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Westcor Land and Title I was issued clear title on a property that possesses an $870,000 lien and Westcor is not standing behind the clear title that was issued. Maitland Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Westcor Land and Title Maitland, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida A real estate attorney Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Coach Max store Fake coach bags Internet Author: Mumbai , Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Coach Max store Internet

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
ABILITY FUNDING GROUP This Company called us and told us they had a buyer for our Timeshare in Mexico, then scammed us out of money that was supposed to be needed to be able to close on it. It amounted to $12,000.00. Roswell Georgia Author: Farmington, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: ABILITY FUNDING GROUP Roswell, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
Ability Funding Group Scam timeshare operation promising to sell your timeshare. Roswell Georgia Author: Lima, Ohio Title and Escrow Services: Ability Funding Group Roswell, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors Greenthorn Trading Property Fund Investment Scam, BH Solicitors failed to protect investors money London Other Author: Macau, Other Title and Escrow Services: Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors London, Other

Jan 05 2017
Atlanta Title Loan Unfair, Scam, Getting Over, Fraud, Fraudulent Scheme, Loan RipOff Marietta GEORGIA Title Loans Author: Marietta, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Atlanta Title Loan Marietta,