Your Search | title max

Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty Terrible Realty company to deal with, poor attitude, unprofessional OLIVER BC Author: Princeton, British Columbia Realtors: RE/MAX Wine Capital Realty OLIVER, British Columbia

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Office Max Office Depot fraud Reading Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Office Max Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 25 2016
don mclean ez house buyers don mclean is a con man. he put up $1000.00 earnest money on my house.didnt show up for closing and now he want release my money with title company spring texas Author: humble, Texas Real Estate Services: don mclean ez house buyers

Jan 24 2016
fast auto title loan scam artist fraud, thief's...... south gate California response Author: south gate, California Car Financing: fast auto title loan south gate , California

Jan 24 2016
Vacation Connections, LLC Title Investments, LLC Mark Taylor, MMargarito Martinez, Brokers; Julie Harris, Escrow Officer/Transfer Agent We Have Someone Who Wants to Purchase Your TimeShare Chicago Illinois Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Travel Services: Vacation Connections, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Gm Financial [email protected] No Title, Arlington Texas Here's What I Did! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Gm Financial Arlington, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Star global financial, Inc Hasn't given me title in over a year. Didn't honor mechanical warranty jersey city New Jersey Real Advice Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Star global financial, Inc jersey city, New Jersey

Jan 19 2016
InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. Be aware of this operation. they operate within the law to prey on their customers. They will lead you to believe that you have an installment loan, when in fact you have a one month loan. The major problem with this type of loan and that they write a new Rip Off SAVANNAH Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: InstaLoan/Title Max/Equity Auto Loan. SAVANNAH, Georgia

Jan 18 2016
Titlemax title loans The shop Took my vehicle to be repaired and it had missing parts does not run anymore and i was bullied into losing over 1000 dollars. Fort worth Texas Author: Fort worth , Texas Auto Service Stations: Titlemax title loans Fort worth, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Marina Sailing- Max Pekcan When I sold my boat, Marina sailing refused to pay me for the last 5 charters, and over charged me for services Redondo Beach California Author: Tucson, Arizona Boat Dealers: Marina Sailing Redondo Beach, California

Jan 14 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch dealertrack.comCentraldispatch.com Website down again - thousands of brokers and carriers screwed to the max Lake Success New York Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 08 2016
Marquis Properties, LLC Chad Deucher Purchased 4 properties, found out never owned or had title, no rent or money returned Orem Utah Author: Oviedo, Florida Real Estate Investing: Marquis Properties, LLC Orem, Utah

21, Report #1206678

Jan 04 2016
Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa, child /adolescent was very unprofessional when dealing with my daughter and I Barrie, Ontario Ontario
Yet another fake report by Shawn W Mcquaid Author: Barrie, Ontario Mental Health: Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Barrie, Ontario, Ontario

Dec 25 2015
Nathan York Vintage Motors LLC He sold the MGA 1500with no identification No. on the car , engine is 1600. the title no match. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Mga Author: Osaka, Alabama Auto Dealers: Nathan York Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Dec 23 2015
advantage rent a car EZ car rental i rented a car from Advantage Rent a Car located at the Orlando Florida International airport from 12/9-12/13/15. i filled up gas tank on my way to airport to the max capacity to avoid $9 a gallon charges for an empty tank. orlando Florida Author: el Cajon, California Customer: advantage rent a car orlando, Florida

Dec 21 2015
Maria 500.00 loan is costing me 1500.00. I live below poverty level and have begged Lone Star Title to reduce the interest and to help me. They wont even let me make payments. what a scam Bryan Texas Nationwide HOW? Author: Madisonville, Texas Loans: Lone Star Title Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Max Wigs, Lenci Group, MaxWig paid through Lenci Group via Paypal - $$ gone, no product or record of me with Lenci xx Aberdeen Ln, El Dorado Hills, California Internet Author: Burlington, Vermont Beauty Products: Max Wigs Internet