Your Search | titlebucks of murfreesboro tn #1

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 25 2014
legally armed Gene Kennedy Never received merchandise! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Denver, Colorado Guns & Ranges: legally armed Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Aug 25 2014
Clara Byrd She took my 16 yr old daughter from my stable home and gave custody to the ex husband who is a drug addict. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Dead Beat Dads: Clara Byrd Lebanon, Tennessee

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
L R Luxury Replicas TOTAL CHINA RIP OFF +17604954901 Eweb Shenzhen 1 China Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Jewelers: L R Luxury Replicas Internet

6, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

7, Report #1171963

Aug 24 2014
Mathews Enterprises LLC Jessie MathewsTimothy L Mathews Mathews Enterprises(Jessie & Timothy Mathews) were contracted to install a privacy fence at 1 Newport Dirve, Crestview, Florida Crestview Florida Author: Crestview, Florida Builders & Contractors: Mathews Enterprises LLC Crestview, Florida

Aug 23 2014
WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM: Email: dora@super-cell.com Skype: supercell-dora Tel : 86755-36894982 Address: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 51, Huan'guan South Rd., Guanlan St.,Baoan Dist., Shenzhen ercell electronic company offered to sell phones .. but once they got money..all communication ceased ddress: Floor 1, Shangganling Industry Zone, No. 5 china Author: keswick, Ontario Computer Fraud: WWW.SUPER-CELL.COM Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
DotandBo.com Refused to replace torn $1000 chair after only 1 1/2 months of ownership San Francisco California Author: Gainesville , Florida Furniture & Furnishings: DotandBo.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Natural Green Cleanse The thief’s are sending out overpriced products, for which Amazon charges less than 1/3 the price Internet Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Natural Green Cleanse Internet

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: John W Boyer Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Maytag Re-Call Cleveland, TN Nationwide Author: Crawford,, Nebraska Appliances: Maytag Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
usa legal resources suncoast took $ 6.90 out checking account for legal service & keep taking money out, talk to Elizabeth at this number 1-877-483-0369, told her to stop taking money out of my account & to cancel my aggrement, she was very rude ,said she put $ 2.99 ,back & my account & cancel me ,but she didnt know about anymore withdrawsal , which was 5 total different amount. i want her to refund rest of my money. woodlands hills california Internet Author: Bridgeport, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: usa legal resources Internet

Aug 21 2014
nationalleasinggroupco.com Billy Marks aka John aka Smith Bryan Cooper Con man S*** bag Car theft atlanta ga Nashville tn Internet Author: beverlyhills ca, California Auto Dealers: nationalleasinggroupco.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
1-800-flowers Did not deliver what was advertised and did not take my complaint New York New York
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Florists: 1-800-flowers Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Jade Jefferson Representative requested you pay $1500 via Green Dot Money Cards in order to cover 1% car tax for Mercedes Benz, $2.5 million, and $50,000 cash Las Vegas Nevada Author: Annapolis, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Las Veags, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
LiveCareer Home of AMerica's #1 Resume Builder Paid $1 for a resume, and company started billing $39.80 Monthly Newark, Ohio Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: LiveCareer Internet

Aug 19 2014
Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Tom Mercer CEOLoad N Go LogisticsShipper Pro Freight Broker Training Scam! Pretends to be a Freight Broker, Trainer, CEO, Owner of Load N Go Logistics and Shipper Pro. Starts training classes on Skype and then by the end of a month (just enough time to collect on reoccurring charges) starts having class delays and finally goes MIA. Charged $340.00 enrollment, $50'00 Certification classes, $85.00 per month for Shipper Pro Software, and $250.00 per month Sub-Broker Franchise Fee Milan, TN. TN.
Author: Bakersfield, California Con Artists: Freight Broker Institute/Tom Mercer Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist F rating for psychic Andrea. Psychic Andrea is a rippoff. She changes her telephone and do not keep her word. The old number continues to ring 1-469-632-2178. She owes me money and refuses to give my back and she refuses to answer my text messages etc. If Andrea tells anyone in order to remove the curse hang up the phone and report her immediately. Warning - Beware all psychic in TEXAS. Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Clayton motor co. Rob Foust-managerDoug Clark-car salesman rip off, blown head gasket, bought Aug 1-still can't drive it, shady, unreliable, lied, May cause me to lose job Knoxville, Tennessee 37912 Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Clayton motor co. Knoxville, Select State/Province