Your Search | titlemax
Approximately 129 Reports Found

Jan 18 2016
Titlemax title loans The shop Took my vehicle to be repaired and it had missing parts does not run anymore and i was bullied into losing over 1000 dollars. Fort worth Texas Author: Fort worth , Texas Auto Service Stations: Titlemax title loans Fort worth, Texas

Dec 03 2015
Titlemax loan Helpless Need help desperately Titlemax loan Arlington texas store collins st. Internet Titlemax continued must read 12-4-15 Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: Titlemax loan Internet

Nov 20 2015
Titlemax I open this loan to assist my son with his schooling college education. I was without any other resources. The first thing I was a few days late was being called on a daily basis and couldn't understand the person. Also they want you to mail check or come Title loan Alexandria Virginia Author: Bowie, Maryland Loans: Titlemax Alexandria, Virginia

Nov 19 2015
Titlemax of Texas, Inc misinformed / spouse disabled Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Titlemax of Texas, Inc Arlington, Texas

Oct 06 2015
titlemax Titlemax of texas, inc. D/b/a titlemax lied, mislead me and they read the contracts to you they dobt let u read them . league city Texas Author: league city, Texas Employees: titlemax league city, Texas

Aug 15 2015
titlemax Murfreesboro-Old Fort Parkway Treat people with respect murfreesboro Tennessee
You can guess Author: murfreesboro, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: titlemax murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 14 2015
TitleMax RIP OFFS` Bennettsville South Carolina Author: McColl, South Carolina Questionable Activities: TitleMax Bennettsville, South Carolina

May 03 2015
Titlemax - TMX Finance Titlemax Retaliation, Sexual harassment, Gay Slander jasper Alabama Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: Titlemax - TMX Finance Jasper, Alabama

9, Report #1220048

Apr 02 2015
TitleMax Gilbert Cortez I wanted to borrow $90.00 Title max representative said I needed to borrow a sum of $400.00 last year 2014 and they are still charging me interested on to my loans that i NOW cannot payback and they is steady going up on the loans they are a ripoff, this need to be stopped. they are taking advantages of the peoples. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Civil Rights Violators: TitleMax Austin, , Texas

10, Report #1205190

Jan 29 2015
TitleMax Repossess a car without a lein and No Title. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Motor Vehicle: TitleMax Kennesaw , Georgia

11, Report #1202132

Jan 16 2015
TITLEBUCKS TITLEMAX Requested a title loan on my darango recvd 5,000 she said it was 9% interest ? Found out it was more like 499.% so I proceed to pay of asap after six payments I paid off title loans 3, ooo. In interest later. What a rip off She still kepts say only 9 % interest really ? Phoenix az Nationwide Author: Phoenix az , Arizona Loan Brokers: TITLEBUCKS Nationwide

12, Report #1198736

Jan 01 2015
my car stolen by titlemax and lied , high intrest rate , on a 1200.00 dollor  loan. . RockHill South Carolina When you reported it stolen what did the police say Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Liars: titlemax RockHill , South Carolina

Dec 10 2014
Titlemax Contract stated I could pay back loan in 24 months .. I am know being told that if don't pay on the exact due date the contact is pretty much void ..and I could be paying 560.00 a month for life just to keep my truck I have paid appx 4 thousand back on a 5000.00 dollar loan and only 200 has gone to principle Phoenix Arizona
hmm Author: el mirage , Arizona Liars: Titlemax Phoenix, Arizona

14, Report #1190087

Nov 19 2014
TitleMax of Loganville General Manager Crystal Tisch Disrespectful to Loyal Customers Loganville Georgia Phony excuse Author: Loganville, Georgia Loans: TitleMax of Loganville General Manager Crystal Tisch Loganville, Georgia

Nov 11 2014
TitleMax doesnt care about loyal customers Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Loans: TitleMax Internet

Oct 30 2014
TitleMax of Texas TitleMax of Texas Approved my loan in one location for low interest rate then transferred me to another location that has a higher interest rate and was charged money to reapply for a loan again Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: TitleMax of Texas Austin, Texas

Aug 14 2014
TitleMax El Paso, Texas This company continually breaches privacy rights of individuals. They dont hesitate to disclose ANY/ALL of my loan information to all of my references I have listed on the loan application. They inform everyone of what their intention is, how much my loan is and how much my payments are. They have even gone as far as to tell my individual references what their intentions are. When my husband attempted to call and let them know they are breaking the law, the stupid representative had the NERVE to inform him she will not discuss this matter with him. REALLY? They have NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER to disclose EVERYTHING with EVERYONE else. This company is nothing more than predatory and they employ misinformed and underqualified individuals to make theses loans El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Loans: TitleMax El Paso, TX El Paso, Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
Title Loan: TitleMax Smart Choice Experience, Predatory Lending that should be OUTLAWED!!! Greenville South Carolina Two much better ideas Author: Greenville, South Carolina Loans: Title Loan: TitleMax Smart Choice Internet

Jul 23 2014
TitleMax TMX, TitleMax, TitleBucks, Etc Repossessed Car for $122.00 on a $350.00 Loan- Does Not Comply with laws-SCAM- !! Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Loans: TitleMax Tucson, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
Instaloan TitleMax I took out $500 title loan from the compan y in May of 2013. They manage to pile on enough fees and interest to keep the victim trapped into the loan. A year later I have not been able to get to paying off the principal. I have paid $960. in intersts and fees and now as of August 2014 they add $25.00 investigative fee to each month's payment. I cannot get loff the wheel. ! Jacksonville Nationwide ok to cheat people with bad credit? Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Instaloan Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
TitleMax of Oak Ridge, TN Bribery to work extensively on My account in return to help track down another client and Verbage used to cause Duress which was a lie Oak Ridge Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Loans: TitleMax of Oak Ridge, TN Oak Ridge, Tennessee

22, Report #1152040

Jun 04 2014
titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young title max instaloan the company started charging a fee on top of my payment each month for what a state is a credit reporting check however none of my creditors appear on it and they will not allow you to view it or take it from the store Pensacola Florida Florida Author: gulfbreeze, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young Nationwide

Jun 04 2014
TitleMax of Texas Inc DBA TitleMax Took out on a loan from the title of my truck Lewisville Texas
Author: Carrollton, Texas Loans: TitleMax of Texas Inc DBA TitleMax Lewisville, Texas

May 21 2014
TitleMax of Griffin, GA Ripoff by this company Griffin, Georgia Paid $6600 To Date Author: Griffin, Georgia Loans: TitleMax of Griffin, GA Griffin, Georgia

May 12 2014
TITLEMAX LOAN RIP OFF!! DO NOT BORROW FROM THESE PEOPLE SULPHUR SPRINGS Texas Repeat Question Author: sulphur springs, Texas Loans: TITLEMAX SULPHUR SPRINGS, Texas