Your Search | tlg*great fun

Jul 08 2015
NextbookUSA / E Fun POOR Customer service / DEfective Products apparently NO Quality Control Covina California Author: Denver, Alabama Computer Manufaturers: NextbookUSA / Eun Covina, California

Jul 03 2015
First Select Travel The Travel Center, Fun Time Vacations, Classic Management Corporation,, 23219 Stringtown Rd, #223Clarksburg MD 20871 Vacation Package rip off, multiple layers to claim separate entities, same UPS store address Nationwide Author: Sleepy Hollow, Illinois Travel Services: First Select Travel Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Fun Time Vacations SCAM ARTISTS - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY Clarksburg Maryland Author: Gahanna, Ohio Travel Agents: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun Author: Westfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 15 2015
Great Fun Great Fun Rebate Scam Internet Author: Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Great Fun Internet

Jun 11 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Avoid Fun Rewards Redemption Center 3 Night Hotel Stay Voucher (Scam) La Mesa California Author: Southington, Connecticut Hotel: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

May 30 2015
FUN TIMES TRAVEL False Promises. No vacation. No refund! minneapolis, Minnesota Nationwide Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Air Travel: FUN TIMES TRAVEL Nationwide

May 24 2015
GREAT FUN, GREAT FUN SITE I received a packet in the mail after I had cancelled the charge that I first notice I received about this notice that was connected to a Lottery Letter I had received. This site charged me $35. to cancell.??? WHY?? Nashville Tennessee Author: Salt Springs, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

May 21 2015
Fun time reservations and Vacation travel center and Corporate travel discounters stole my money Maryland Nationwide Author: EL PASO, Texas Hotel: Fun time reservations and Vacation travel center and Corporate travel discounters Nationwide

May 21 2015
Fun Rewards for You We received this voucher for 2 nights in the city of our choice but you have to send money to cover tax & fees, refundable reservation guarantee, etc. We sent it, postmarked on the last day & they refused to honor it. I made sure it was postmarked correctly. They wouldn't even talk to me. La Mesa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Lodging: Fun Rewards for You La Mesa, California

May 20 2015
Fun Time , Travel Center Supreme choice My name is Karen Jackson , I am writing on to touch basis about getting a full refund form the Travel center. I have been dealing with this issue since the beginning of April. I sent the check in the amount of 345.00. I was then told about the next step.  Clarkburg MD String town Nationwide 1-800-461-9920 Author: Trenton , New Jersey Resorts: Fun Time , Travel Center Nationwide

May 20 2015
Great Fun / Buyer's Advantage fraud trumbull conn. Author: Carson, California Advertising / Deceptive: Great Fun

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 19 2015
FUN TIME BOOKING/TRAVEL CENTERS BEWARE - MAJOR VACATION RIPOFF - VERY MISLEADING AND KNOW THE GRAY/FINE LINE AREAS!!! Clarksburg Maryland Author: williamsport, Maryland Travel Agents: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama I will be suing wells fargo for them being influenced by my false accusers i was banking their first and they had no right to kick me out  Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

May 11 2015
travelers advantage great fun Charged $16.99 on my CC for years after cancelation and only one time use Nashville Internet Author: Richmond, California Air Travel: travelers advantage Internet

May 08 2015
Fun Rewards Deceptive Vacation Company La Mesa California Fun Rewards Reply Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Fun Rewards La Mesa, California

May 08 2015
SCAM Fun Faces & Happy Times BAD REVIEW DO NOT HIRE Internet ripped off by this company and sean. Author: Los Angeles, California Dead Beat Customers: Fun Faces & Happy Times

May 01 2015
Zap Travel - Travel Center- Fun Time Reservations Bait and Switch Scam Clarksburg Maryland Travel Center NOT THE SCAM Author: Moneta, Virginia Cruises: Zap Travel - Travel Center- Fun Time Clarksburg, Maryland

Apr 23 2015
great fun offered me a rebate never recieved it and took my credit card number it was conected to ticket master Internet Author: Burton, Michigan Ticket Sales: great fun Internet

Apr 23 2015
Supreme Choice Travel Alan Supreme Choice Travel, Fun time Travel, and The Travel Center are a Rip OFF! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Travel Agents: Supreme Choice Travel Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Fun Time Travel Fun Time Reservations Beware!! They know where the gray fine lines are to mis lead you! Clarksburg Maryland Author: arlington, Texas Travel Agents: Fun Time Travel Clarksburg, Maryland

Apr 14 2015
FUN TIME TRAVEL The Travel Center/First Select Travel RIPOFF Travel Agency Clarksburg Maryland Thou signed these documents Author: los Angeles, California Travel Agencies: FUN TIME TRAVEL Clarksburg, Maryland