Your Search | tlg*great fun

Oct 25 2015
Travel Center/Fun a Time Reservation Center Clarksburg Maryland Author: Wando, South Carolina Air Travel: Travel Center/Fun a Time Reservation Center

Oct 14 2015
Noel Marshall Raul Ramirez, Kevin Thomas,Mike Kerns,Chris Houston, Michael Hartley, Noel Marshall Customer Abuse When Trying To Buy RV from Fun Town RV in Texas Waco Texas
We would like to deal with actual customers Author: Leander, Texas RV Dealers: Noel Marshall Waco, Texas

Oct 13 2015
fun times travel /Silverstein Sun Times Travel ripped me off philidelphia Pennsylvania
Author: seaside, California Cruise Ships: fun times travel philidelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Too Good To Be True, Another Rip Off La Mesa California Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Sep 30 2015
Viva La Jewels BUYER BEWARE!!! DECEPTIVE POLICIES!! New Jersey WOW...you are a sorry business person. Author: New Jersey Clothing Stores: Viva La Jewels Internet

Sep 29 2015
Jump for Fun Dishonest and poor customer service, never rent from them los angeles Internet Author: 91354, California Carnivals: Jump for Fun Internet

Sep 29 2015
Munis DBA Fun Tech They have taken money out of my checking/debit account on several occasions without my approval. Internet Author: Temple, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Munis DBA Internet

Sep 28 2015
Antonyo Boone Antonyo Internet FIRST SELECT TRAVEL and FUN TIME TRAVEL Author: Peoria, Arizona Air Travel: Antonyo Boone Internet

Sep 21 2015
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Joy Riding Cars for Fun Freehold New Jersey Author: manalapan, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Freehold, New Jersey

Sep 20 2015
Bartimaeus psychic Gus Martino, Bartimaeus Kelly, Magitechie, Guiseppe Martino He is a spiritual advisor, says he is an expert. He uses these websites where he works to bait women. He uses them for emotional, physical and financial needs. He uses women for money, sex and takes advantage of the goodness of kindhearted women. He took 2500 dollars from me, and will not answer my texts or calls, and made fun of me in front of all his friends because I wanted him to speak the truth and be honest about what he did to me. Scranton Pennsylvania OPEN LETTER TO BARTIMAEUS Author: New York, , New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: Bartimaeus psychic Scranton, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2015
KC Toure The Asyia Group, Trammell Industries, Peter Trammell, Capstone Global Outreach, Yochanan David Williams, Patricia Adams, J Jeff Structured Funding: You Fun' Them, and they will Run Berkley California Lack of Understanding Author: Seattle, Washington Real Estate Investing: KC Toure Berkley, California

Sep 11 2015
TLG*BUYERADV Great Fun Dennis was very clear about the terms of cancellation and any fees I would incur. He lied. Nashville TN Author: Pleasant Hill, California Ticket Sales: TLG*BUYERADV Internet

Aug 29 2015
Fun Rewards for You This offer was clearly described by Heritage for the Blind as a FREE 3 night hotel stay La Mesa California Author: Cumberland, Maine Hotel: Fun Rewards for You La Mesa ,

Aug 28 2015
The Travel Center VRC, FUN TIME VACATIONS, THE TRAVEL CENTER This company advertises that they will give you a free trip for sitting through a 90 minute long presentation then they make you fill out several forms requesting $69 per person as the activation fee or taxes on your trip that you have to pay for you must send more information and they say that they will book your trip for you once you send in an additional $50 per person Clarksburg Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Art Galleries: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
Moon LLC, I was informed that my skills would be needed to conduct research on behalf of client's belonging to Moon LLC, such as what are the top five restaurants, limousine svs, Fun Kids places to visit. Research the best places (based upon a system of values) and provide a listing of the top five in for each category. With the chance that Moon's Client would visit the LA area and would consider the list when deciding which social events option is available to them. Miami Florida I work FOR MOONllc Author: GARDENA, California Business Consulting: Moon LLC, Internet

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 17 2015
Marty Upfall Marty, Martin Upfall, Mr. Gold Buy's gold, diamonds, silver... Farmington Hills, Michigan craigslist thief Author: Redford, Michigan Liars: Marty Upfall Farmington Hills, Michigan

Aug 16 2015
Affordable Vacations International AVI, Travel Center, TourSeminarInfo.com, Affiliated with Fun Times Travel Company that called offered a free 3-7 day cruise, a 2 night hotel stay, and 2 airplane tickets in exchange for attending a 90 minute presentation. I attended presentation, and the tickets they gave are from Fun Times Travel and require activation fees and research on the internet reveals this is a scam. Sunnyvale, California Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4014, California

Aug 14 2015
Miniclip 8ball pool This game is geared to draw you in because it is a very fun game but it don't like winners so they put cheats in the game to steal your winnings and then you need to either pay cash or watch videos to earn coins. Either way they get paid from stealing what you've already earned!!! If the cheats weren't in the Gabe it would be great!!! Nationwide Author: Mifflintown, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Miniclip Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Fun Time Resevation Zip TravelFun Time Booking SCAM, FUN TIME RESERVATION Clarksburg Maryland
Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agents: Fun Time Resevation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 27 2015
Fun Times Travel Flat out rip off Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Ripon, California Air Travel: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2015
Fun Times Travel - Sun Travel (973-310-1994) GFS, Fun Times Travel, Sun Travel - Don't fall for their claims Philadeplhia Pennsylvania Author: Lincoln, Illinois Cruise Ships: Fun Times Travel Philadeplhia, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2015
fun pass I noticed a charge on my credit card of 25.95 I called to see what it was. they told me it was fun pass for services I never ordered or used. I am 71 years old trying to make it. they said it was charged on my credit card since 2014' I didn't understand why my credit card balance just didn't go down. I never used it much. I need my refund back to my credit card. this is a real scam to us not understanding the ways of crooks. Connecticut Author: richmond, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: American digital Cavs 8662161072wa Internet

Jul 14 2015
Pirates Cove Marina Fun Boat Club Scam, stole money, lied about services Dunedin Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Boat Brokers: Pirates Cove Marina Dunedin, Florida