TLG*GREATFN GREAT FUN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tlg*greatfn great fun
There may be more specific results for "tlg*greatfn great fun"
For more specific results for "tlg*greatfn great fun"
Showing 26-50 of 44,842 Found Reports For more specific results for "tlg*greatfn great fun"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 02 2017
K Cyrus Consulting Intl KCCTKCC Talent, Talent Consulting firm who claims to hire and consult models, assistants, actors, singers and event planners. Chicago Illnois K Cyrus Consulting, Intl/KCC Talant/ kcctalent.com Author: atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: K Cyrus Consulting Intl Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Definately a scam Author: portland, Oregon Internet: American Income Insurance / Torchmark Corporation Portland, Oregon

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Gregg Turner Promised me a turn key remodel, he came highly recommened by an old friend. I could not be on location so he drank all the money away. Telling me that the house was coming along great and it would be finished on time. The cabin was in shambles took 3 trips to the dump to clean what he left behind. Its been a nightmare. council Idaho Mountain Home Idaho Idaho
Author: mccall, Idaho Builders & Contractors: Gregg Turner mountain home, Idaho

Jul 31 2017
Kittle's Home Furnishings Center, Inc and Corinthian, Inc On Jan 2013 we bought a new livingroom furniture set and paid $2,515.74 from Kittle's Home Furnishings in Castleton, IN. We bought our new set to take w/us to our new house in North Carolina. We have bought alot of furniture from Kittle's, so that's where we shopped. The salesrep showed us a LR set made by Corinthian and said it was a great manufacture of furniture. WRONG it started falling apart about six months later. Nationwide Author: Southport, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Corinthian, Inc Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography, Aldrick Williams Scam Artist Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Warning: Aldrick Williams a compulsive liar Author: Lithonia, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography Internet

Jul 30 2017
usgovtauctions.org88 husband saw this on a site and at the time was looking for a vehicle and ask me to sign up it was only1.00 and could be canceled anytime with in a month.I tried to cancel and their was no where to do it so I watched my bank statement and they charge me 39.80 without my ok and this has been going on for 2-3 years because of no where to cancel. called my bank and they couldn't do anything for me as far as canceling and I did put a stop payment on it once thinking they would take the hint but to no avail. I check my statement every month thinking it will stop but it doesn't . So I'm out 1500.00 dollars and still counting if these people could be tracked down and procecuted that would be great and to get MY MONEY BACK PLUS WHOEVER ELSE THEY RIPPED OFF. i DON'T KNOW Internet Author: Mill Hall, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: usgovtauctions.org88 Internet

Jul 30 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer I was to get a free trial of their product. You only had to pay for the shipping of each product. 2 weeks later my account was charged $99.99. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Great Falls, Montana Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 30 2017
The RealReal Sold me a fake Louis Vuitton handbag.. Internet The RealReal Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: The RealReal Internet

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 28 2017
Patricia McKelroy She's a lier, said my pup was purebreed Tri-Color Yorkie Terrier .....NOT TRUE Temecula California
100percent pure ckc yorkie pup Author: Hemet, California Clubs & Organizations: Patricia McKelroy Temecula, California

Heather Mitchell Cedar Hill Texas
My purchase Author: Carrollton, Texas Appliances: Heather Mitchell Cedar Hill, Texas

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
Aviteo Ltd. Anschrift Sent me an invoice stating I owed 114, 35 EUR. Never used nor heard of this company. Does not provide info on services. London W1D 2EU, Great Britain United Kingdom
Author: Noroflk, Virginia Communications & Networking: Aviteo Ltd. London, Other

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Fun Bike Center sold me a defective used Sea Doo, advertised as in great working condition San Diego California Author: winchester, California Boat Dealers: Fun Bike Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Partselect The entire return order process was a nightmare, filled with excuses, from start to a finish where I still have not recieved a refund. Internet PartSelect Review Author: Stratford, Connecticut Mail Order Services: Partselect Internet

Jul 25 2017
Account Now Debit card Accountnow Froze account and after 25 days no replacement card and account not yet rectified. All my deposits are on hold San Ramos California Internet AccountNow Author: Homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Debit card Internet

Jul 25 2017
Kamron Audio In Home Depot in Red Jeep said have a weird question? We have extra inventory from job they just finished Bellevue Wa, from Kent Wa Washington
Solution to your problem now & in future Author: Kenmore, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Audio Internet

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide