Your Search | tlg*greatfn great fun

Jul 14 2016
Great clips Nashville white bridge Tim weever Rude management and horrible service Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville , Tennessee Beauty Salons: Great clips Nashville white bridge Nashville ,

Jul 13 2016
clubwpt.com takes my money with out full filling their part, (honest clean fun of poker) club wpt is a joke and cheats customers by controling the game who wins who lose. i complain while i play and the site freeze my game, cuts me offline and of course give me badbeats. i have taped my games and they show how bad the site is. i have one that shows me playing and going all in then kicked me off line. which folds your hand and u lose. it needs to be shut down Internet Author: new cumberland, Pennsylvania Casinos: clubwpt.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
Dr. Kevin Sands DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Kevin Sands 100% dedicated to total patient satisfaction, “the Rolls Royce of cosmetic dentistry” Dr. Kevin Sands’ dedicated to excellence in quality of services. Dr. Sands understands that the patient's individual needs are top priority in every situation. No matter the treatment or procedure Dr. Sands will explore all cosmetic dentistry options.*UPDATE: Dr. Kevin Sands pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Dr. Sands is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Dr. Kevin B. Sands TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic Dentistry specializing Porcelain Veneers, Whitening Dentistry, Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Bonding, Invisalign® Dr. Kevin Sands VIP services, treatment where patient comfort level is critically important. Highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance patient experience. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 13 2016
TAG GREAT FUN Save money Nashville Tennessee Author: hermitage , Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: TAG GREAT FUN Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
WheresMyTutor.com I believe this company Internet, California
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com Internet, California

Jul 12 2016
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensuring an exceptional vacation experience to each and every client. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. I had a great vacation Author: Gainesville area, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. Reliable personal services, not like what you get through unreliable Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 09 2016
oldvegas slots i play old vegas slots for fun everyday i was playing last night snd had over 20 thousand credits but when it was time for my daily spin i won 1500 credits and it took my twenty thousand Internet Author: tiptonville, Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: oldvegas slots Internet

Jul 09 2016
Internal Revenue Collections Bureau Claims calling to prevent lawsuit Internet My Favorite Author: Chicago, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: Internal Revenue Collections Bureau Internet

Jul 09 2016
The Dream Squad The Dream Squad, LLC The Dream Squad is a Fake Charity Organization Chicago Illinois False information and representation of The Dream Squad LLC Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: The Dream Squad Chicago, Illinois

Jul 08 2016
Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Stag Apparel Limited United Kingdom, UK MR OLIVER LIDBURY Scam and Fraud in United Kingdom Dartford Nationwide
Author: Dartford, Manufacturers: Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Simple mobile Phone scam corporate, supervisors.. Unlimited data not working on hotspot! On lower plans it worked great. I was told to upgrade and now it doesnt work.. Im not sure i did it on phone.. Nationwide Author: Riverside CA, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Simple mobile Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
SpeedConnect Horrible Provider and Poor Customer Service Great Falls  - Montana Author: Great Falls, Montana Internet Service Providers: SpeedConnect

Jul 05 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company Great River New York  Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Clearette Electronic Company Great River, New York

Jul 05 2016
Clearette Electronic Cigarette Company Great River New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Clearette Electronic Cigarettes LLC Great River, New York

Jul 05 2016
clearette electronic cigarette company Lou Lombardi Great river New York Yes They Lie Author: 1112, New York Liars: Clearette Electronic Company Great river , New York

Jul 01 2016
RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland 90 day warranty? DeLand Florida
Thank you Jim Author: Orange City, Florida Auto Dealers: RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland DeLand, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 28 2016
Vacation With Ease also known as Fun Marketing & (Andre Clarke, Manager) Fraudulent Travel Program - Scam Artists Extraordinaire!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Resorts: Vacation With Ease also known as Fun Marketing Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
GREAT CALL 5 STAR Great Call Splash RIP-OFF - FRAUDULENT DECEIT ON SENIOR CITIZENS Carlsbad California Author: Merrick, New York Emergency Medical Services: GREAT CALL 5 STAR Carlsbad, California

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 22 2016
Walmart can you say FRUSTRATING Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana On-Line Stores: Walmart Internet