Your Search | tlg*greatfn great fun

Oct 25 2014
American Intl Group Inc, Great Fun, Buyers Advantage, Travelers Advantage, ID Secure Fraudulent Payment Due Notice Mail Scam Nashville Tennessee
Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: American Intl Group Inc Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 25 2014
ADP Aline The Great ADP Rip Off Roseland New Jersey Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: ADP Aline Roseland, New Jersey

Oct 24 2014
Sleep Over Rover Rover.com Sleep Over Rover is a Rip Off for the hosts! Great for people, though, with agressive dogs who want to get away from these dogs to go on vacation! Irving Internet Author: Small Cove, Texas Liars: Sleep Over Rover Internet

Oct 24 2014
Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Great Lakes Cornhole Jason Duflo Karrie Gould Deater Stole, Lied then hid like a coward Comstock Park Michigan Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Sporting-good Manufactures: Great Lakes Cornhole Comstock Park, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Dr. Andrew Jacono Destroyed my nose - lied to my face repeatedly - RIPPED ME OFF Great Neck New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Andrew Jacono Great Neck, New York

34, Report #992024

Oct 17 2014
Onlinelidocaine.com Damon Manzo, Misty Mazo, Cocaine cut dealers SCAM, LIES THEN NOTHING EXCEPT A WEIRD POWDER THATS NOT LIDOCAINE Shepherdsville, Kentucky Author: Orlando, Florida Drugstores: Onlinelidocaine.com Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Oct 17 2014
Coinbase.com coinbase, Coinbase, Inc. Coinbase The Great Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme San Francisco California
Author: beverly hills, California Internet Fraud: Coinbase.com San Francisco, California

Oct 15 2014
Shelterpoint Life Insurance Company Many excuses/no checks Great Neck New York Author: conklin, New York Customer: Shelterpoint Life Insurance Company Great Neck, New York

Oct 14 2014
Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Dr. Bryan J. Wasserman is an okay doctor - not great, but okay. He's actually so full of himself that he can be very irritating. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Emergency Services: Bryan J. Wasserman, MD Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Catherine Woods At Www.mobulls.com Or Lonnie I bought a puppy that died from PARVO West Plains Missouri Author: Seattle, Washington Animal Services: Catherine Woods At Www.mobulls.com West Plains, Missouri

Oct 11 2014
Impact Trainings (Hans Berger And Sally Berger) Company Uses Mental Manipulation and plays on Emotions to Take Money Bluffdale Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Cult Organizations: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

Oct 08 2014
volution.com hidden fees, hidden process for cancellation, illegally charged for Plan over a month after cancelling UK Internet Author: Concord, California Computer Fraud: volution.com Internet

Oct 08 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to customer satisfaction, Federated Payment Systems provider of credit card processing, merchant services, 100% dedicated to customer, employee, independent sales representative satisfaction*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Federated Payment Systems pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Federated Payment Systems, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: 1112, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: federated payments Internet

Oct 05 2014
Nick Barat Superior Motorcars INC. FRAUD!! Great Neck New York Author: New York , New York Auto Dealers: Nick Barat great Neck, New York

Oct 04 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Canada Inc Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Oct 03 2014
Fun Times Travel Offer two free airline ticket and two nights hotel Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Falls Church, Virginia Airlines: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2014
Great Poets of the Western World Famous Poets PressHeartland Great New Poets Told me I was in the semi-finals of a poerty contest and could win as miuch as $1000. Tried to get me to pre-order all thei stuff, including tje bool, sensing a scam, I only gave $10 and won't give any more. Talent Oregon Author: Austin, Texas Private Schools: Great Poets of the Western World Talent, Oregon

Oct 02 2014
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Oct 01 2014
NICKEL N' DIME GREAT DANES ANNIE TRIBUANI ROSENOGLE & PAT ROSENOGLE dramatic, likes to write bad checks, stole my deposit Bronson Florida
Author: morrice, Michigan Animal Services: NICKEL N' DIME GREAT DANES Bronson, Florida