Your Search | tlg (trilegiant) fun

Jul 13 2015
Fun faces entertainment/ Romeo Lopez Gonzalez Scammed me and ripped me of my money San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio , Texas Entertainers: Fun faces entertainment/ Romeo Lopez Gonzalez San Antonio , Texas

Jul 11 2015
Great fun site I have called 4 times to cancel and they said they can't till I get a number or until they charge a $1.00 that is crazy. I want it done and I am not interested. Here it is going on 5 months and I still can't get this resolved. I do not wat any money deducted from my account. I as m contacting my card account to have it changed. I wish someone would dfo something to have this so called site done with Brandon Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Tours & Excursions: Great fun site Internet

Jul 10 2015
Fun Times Travel TRAVEL SCAM. BEWARE. DO NOT SEND $1 TO THIS COMPANY! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Danville, California Travel Services: Fun Times Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 08 2015
NextbookUSA / E Fun POOR Customer service / DEfective Products apparently NO Quality Control Covina California Author: Denver, Alabama Computer Manufaturers: NextbookUSA / Eun Covina, California

Jul 03 2015
First Select Travel The Travel Center, Fun Time Vacations, Classic Management Corporation,, 23219 Stringtown Rd, #223Clarksburg MD 20871 Vacation Package rip off, multiple layers to claim separate entities, same UPS store address Nationwide Author: Sleepy Hollow, Illinois Travel Services: First Select Travel Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Fun Time Vacations SCAM ARTISTS - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY Clarksburg Maryland Author: Gahanna, Ohio Travel Agents: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun Author: Westfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Great Fun Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 15 2015
Great Fun Great Fun Rebate Scam Internet Author: Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Great Fun Internet

Jun 11 2015
Fun Rewards Redemption Center Avoid Fun Rewards Redemption Center 3 Night Hotel Stay Voucher (Scam) La Mesa California Author: Southington, Connecticut Hotel: Fun Rewards Redemption Center La Mesa, California

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

May 30 2015
FUN TIMES TRAVEL False Promises. No vacation. No refund! minneapolis, Minnesota Nationwide Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Air Travel: FUN TIMES TRAVEL Nationwide

May 24 2015
GREAT FUN, GREAT FUN SITE I received a packet in the mail after I had cancelled the charge that I first notice I received about this notice that was connected to a Lottery Letter I had received. This site charged me $35. to cancell.??? WHY?? Nashville Tennessee Author: Salt Springs, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: GREAT FUN Nashville, Tennessee

May 21 2015
Fun time reservations and Vacation travel center and Corporate travel discounters stole my money Maryland Nationwide Author: EL PASO, Texas Hotel: Fun time reservations and Vacation travel center and Corporate travel discounters Nationwide

May 21 2015
Fun Rewards for You We received this voucher for 2 nights in the city of our choice but you have to send money to cover tax & fees, refundable reservation guarantee, etc. We sent it, postmarked on the last day & they refused to honor it. I made sure it was postmarked correctly. They wouldn't even talk to me. La Mesa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Lodging: Fun Rewards for You La Mesa, California

May 20 2015
Fun Time , Travel Center Supreme choice My name is Karen Jackson , I am writing on to touch basis about getting a full refund form the Travel center. I have been dealing with this issue since the beginning of April. I sent the check in the amount of 345.00. I was then told about the next step.  Clarkburg MD String town Nationwide 1-800-461-9920 Author: Trenton , New Jersey Resorts: Fun Time , Travel Center Nationwide

May 20 2015
Great Fun / Buyer's Advantage fraud trumbull conn. Author: Carson, California Advertising / Deceptive: Great Fun

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 19 2015
FUN TIME BOOKING/TRAVEL CENTERS BEWARE - MAJOR VACATION RIPOFF - VERY MISLEADING AND KNOW THE GRAY/FINE LINE AREAS!!! Clarksburg Maryland Author: williamsport, Maryland Travel Agents: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama I will be suing wells fargo for them being influenced by my false accusers i was banking their first and they had no right to kick me out  Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

May 11 2015
travelers advantage great fun Charged $16.99 on my CC for years after cancelation and only one time use Nashville Internet Author: Richmond, California Air Travel: travelers advantage Internet

May 08 2015
Fun Rewards Deceptive Vacation Company La Mesa California Fun Rewards Reply Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Fun Rewards La Mesa, California

May 08 2015
SCAM Fun Faces & Happy Times BAD REVIEW DO NOT HIRE Internet ripped off by this company and sean. Author: Los Angeles, California Dead Beat Customers: Fun Faces & Happy Times

May 06 2015
TLG Buyers Signed me up for this service without my knowledge and charged my account 19.99 for the past 4 months. Said they wouldn't refund my money. This is fraudulent activity in my opinion. Make sure you carefully go over your statements every month for these type of charges. Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Buyers Internet