Your Search | tlg shoppers

Feb 27 2015
MKTPLUS INFORMAION Arnold CarterDavid Evans Fake USPS Money Order for Mystery Shoppers West Chester Pennsylvania Author: South Lyon, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MKTPLUS INFORMAION West Chester, Pennsylvania

27, Report #1207035

Feb 05 2015
TLG buyers Advantage Unauthorized charges into my checking account for $16.99 DENVER Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Telemarketers: TLG buyers Advantage Nationwide

28, Report #1206968

Feb 05 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Mystery Researchers Beyond Hello lies & removes jobs from shoppers & threatens actions Madison Wisconsin Author: Idaho Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Madison, Wisconsin

29, Report #1206220

Feb 02 2015
TLG Great Fun; Affinion Group, Inc.; Trilegiant Corporation Unauthorized Theft!!!!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Douglas City, California Advertising / Deceptive: TLG Great Fun Norwalk, Connecticut

30, Report #1205229

Jan 29 2015
WORLD SHOPPERS-USA Daniel StraussJermaine Lowe Mystery Shopper offer. Bounced Check after I completed task. Seemed legitimate. Almost $2,000 in the hole now. New York New York Author: Madison, Virginia Employment Services: WORLD SHOPPERS-USA New York, New York

31, Report #1203035

Jan 20 2015
TLG Shoppers Shoppers Advantage Charged $19.99 twice from my account causing an overdraft and fees!! Stanford Connecticut Author: elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Nationwide

32, Report #1203018

Jan 20 2015
GREAT FUN SITE TLG: GREAT FUN Cancel in 30 day scam! Cancelled...6 months later see it on deducted from my checking acct! ? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: GREAT FUN SITE Internet

33, Report #1199942

Jan 07 2015
Michael's Craft Store Fraudulent Advertising (in store) Taking Advantage of Rushed/Stressed Holiday Shoppers Nationwide
Wow.... Author: Somewhere, Saskatchewan Department & Outlet Stores: Michael's Craft Store Nationwide

34, Report #1198685

Dec 31 2014
TLG COMPHME46142412DEC They withdrawed $19.99 from my bank checking account, I don;t know what this was for. Internet Author: Bristol, Florida Questionable Activities: TLG COMPHME46142412DEC Internet

35, Report #1198594

Dec 31 2014
sneakersbop.com Deng Zhigang SCAM! Not a real store - no actual merchandise. Stealing money from innocent shoppers! Internet Author: garwood, New Jersey Clothing Stores: sneakersbop.com Internet

36, Report #1198386

Dec 30 2014
Sights on Service Secret Shoppers 90% Rotten Tomatoes Policy North Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Home Based Business: Sights on Service North Minneapolis, Minnesota

37, Report #1194868

Dec 11 2014
Mystery Shoppers Inc Clyde Sigert Scam'd me for $2,490.00 Internet Author: OAKLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery Shoppers Inc

38, Report #1194318

Dec 09 2014
Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Patrick Harvey onetimeforusall@gmail.com Secret Shopper Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home: Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Internet

39, Report #1192902

Dec 03 2014
Mystery Shoppers Had me cash a check for $780 for 1st assignment Knoxville Nationwide
Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shoppers Nationwide

40, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

Nov 15 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc Dr Robert McHugh They ruined my Chrismas for family now we cannot see our daughter who is in the NAVY in California Knoxville, Tennessee more info Author: Branson, Missouri Courier Services: Mystery Shoppers, Inc Knoxville, , Tennessee

Nov 04 2014
TLG Buyer's Advantage Buyers Advantage, Trilegiant, TLG The company signed me up for membership without informing me openly. I signed up for GreatFunSite, then cancelled. I saw charges on my card for TLG*Buyers so I called up GreatFunSite, they stated I cancelled my membership during the trial period, but those charges are from another service called Buyer's Advantage. Buyer's Advantage charged me 2 times - Aug and Oct 2014. GreatFunSite patched me through to Buyer's Advantage and I cancelled the membership. They said they emailed me to confirm the membership on Aug 21st but I see *no* email from them at all, ever, on any date. I confirmed they have my correct email address. I told them I had no confirmation or knowledge of my membership with them so I demanded to have the charges taken off my card. They said they submitted for review to have the two charges taken off for $16.99 and I should check my credit card statement in 7 business days. They said there is no code she can give me for this, just to check the statement.     Internet Author: Mountain View, California Warranty Companies: TLG Buyer's Advantage Internet

Oct 21 2014
RETAIL ACTIVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE JOHN HENDRICKDARRELL DANIEL MYSTERY SHOPPERS BEWARE FRAUDLENT SOLICITATIONS USING LINKEDIN REMSEN NY Author: Ventura, California Bait-and-Switch: RETAIL ACTIVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Internet

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Oct 02 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc., Dr. Robert McHugh, Shawn Conne, Devin Andre Mystery Shoppers, Inc. SCAM Money order from Shawn Conne 12600 Mica Ave., Victorville, CA 92392 Mystery Shop Assignment Western Union transfer Victorville California
Author: Eagle, Idaho Banks: Mystery Shoppers, Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 16 2014
Shoppers Advantage Great Fun No advantage at all or fun either. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Shoppers Advantage Internet

Sep 12 2014
TLG Buyers Advantage unauthorized monthly charged Internet Author: Canoga Park, California Air Travel: TLG Buyers Advantage Internet

Sep 02 2014
MDS/ TLG Shopper365, GREATFN these people are charging my support card and I don't even shop online! one charge of 19.99 and the other is 21.95. Author: Temple, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: MDS/ TLG Select State/Province

Jul 24 2014
SWI Realty real estate, apartments, homes, hollywood, living, home buyers, shoppers, apartment hunters Culver City, Los Angeles, Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles , California Real Estate Services: SWI Realty Culver City , California

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
paused Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana