Your Search | tlg shoppers

Mar 12 2015
Mystery Shoppers inc Robert Mchugh sent postal money orders to cash and then send money in minutes to others through western union Knoxville Tennesee Author: Cortland, New York Questionable Activities: Mystery Shoppers inc Internet

Mar 11 2015
TLG Shoppers. Connecticut Internet Author: VALLEY STREAM, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet

Mar 04 2015
Robert Mchugh This scamer knowed olso as Pala Payne(Chicago-IL), ripoff me from $2,150 and now a have to put back to my bank account i hope the police arest him. I recived a email from a person for attempting to earn part-time income as mystery shoppers.,sent me a check of 2350.00 and i was ripoff because the check was fake chicago Ilinois Author: framingham, Massachusetts Banks: Robert Mchugh Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
TLG*BUYERS PRICELINE.COM CREDIT CARD through BARCLAY.TLG*BUYERS91043902JAN I have never signed up for the subscription to this program. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: TLG*BUYERS Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
wc savers/shoppers advantage I am responding to the gentleman who stated he had a $29.95 bill from WCSavers. He stated he didn't know how that happened and said he cancelled his debit card and asked how they got into his bank account.I actually had the same thing happen but when I c Shoppers Advantage Rip Off/ WC SAVERS Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Travel Companies: wc savers/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Feb 27 2015
MKTPLUS INFORMAION Arnold CarterDavid Evans Fake USPS Money Order for Mystery Shoppers West Chester Pennsylvania Author: South Lyon, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MKTPLUS INFORMAION West Chester, Pennsylvania
32, Report #1207035

Feb 05 2015
TLG buyers Advantage Unauthorized charges into my checking account for $16.99 DENVER Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Telemarketers: TLG buyers Advantage Nationwide
33, Report #1206968

Feb 05 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Mystery Researchers Beyond Hello lies & removes jobs from shoppers & threatens actions Madison Wisconsin Author: Idaho Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Madison, Wisconsin
34, Report #1206220

Feb 02 2015
TLG Great Fun; Affinion Group, Inc.; Trilegiant Corporation Unauthorized Theft!!!!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Douglas City, California Advertising / Deceptive: TLG Great Fun Norwalk, Connecticut
35, Report #1205229

Jan 29 2015
WORLD SHOPPERS-USA Daniel StraussJermaine Lowe Mystery Shopper offer. Bounced Check after I completed task. Seemed legitimate. Almost $2,000 in the hole now. New York New York Author: Madison, Virginia Employment Services: WORLD SHOPPERS-USA New York, New York
36, Report #1203035

Jan 20 2015
TLG Shoppers Shoppers Advantage Charged $19.99 twice from my account causing an overdraft and fees!! Stanford Connecticut Author: elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Nationwide
37, Report #1203018

Jan 20 2015
GREAT FUN SITE TLG: GREAT FUN Cancel in 30 day scam! Cancelled...6 months later see it on deducted from my checking acct! ? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: GREAT FUN SITE Internet
38, Report #1199942

Jan 07 2015
Michael's Craft Store Fraudulent Advertising (in store) Taking Advantage of Rushed/Stressed Holiday Shoppers Nationwide
Wow.... Author: Somewhere, Saskatchewan Department & Outlet Stores: Michael's Craft Store Nationwide
39, Report #1198685

Dec 31 2014
TLG COMPHME46142412DEC They withdrawed $19.99 from my bank checking account, I don;t know what this was for. Internet Author: Bristol, Florida Questionable Activities: TLG COMPHME46142412DEC Internet
40, Report #1198594

Dec 31 2014
08:05 AM Deng Zhigang SCAM! Not a real store - no actual merchandise. Stealing money from innocent shoppers! Internet Author: garwood, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Internet
41, Report #1198386

Dec 30 2014
Sights on Service Secret Shoppers 90% Rotten Tomatoes Policy North Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Home Based Business: Sights on Service North Minneapolis, Minnesota
42, Report #1194868

Dec 11 2014
Mystery Shoppers Inc Clyde Sigert Scam'd me for $2,490.00 Internet Author: OAKLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery Shoppers Inc
43, Report #1194318

Dec 09 2014
Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Patrick Harvey Secret Shopper Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home: Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Internet
44, Report #1192902

Dec 03 2014
Mystery Shoppers Had me cash a check for $780 for 1st assignment Knoxville Nationwide
Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shoppers Nationwide
45, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

Nov 15 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc Dr Robert McHugh They ruined my Chrismas for family now we cannot see our daughter who is in the NAVY in California Knoxville, Tennessee more info Author: Branson, Missouri Courier Services: Mystery Shoppers, Inc Knoxville, , Tennessee

Nov 04 2014
TLG Buyer's Advantage Buyers Advantage, Trilegiant, TLG The company signed me up for membership without informing me openly. I signed up for GreatFunSite, then cancelled. I saw charges on my card for TLG*Buyers so I called up GreatFunSite, they stated I cancelled my membership during the trial period, but those charges are from another service called Buyer's Advantage. Buyer's Advantage charged me 2 times - Aug and Oct 2014. GreatFunSite patched me through to Buyer's Advantage and I cancelled the membership. They said they emailed me to confirm the membership on Aug 21st but I see *no* email from them at all, ever, on any date. I confirmed they have my correct email address. I told them I had no confirmation or knowledge of my membership with them so I demanded to have the charges taken off my card. They said they submitted for review to have the two charges taken off for $16.99 and I should check my credit card statement in 7 business days. They said there is no code she can give me for this, just to check the statement.     Internet Author: Mountain View, California Warranty Companies: TLG Buyer's Advantage Internet

Oct 21 2014

Oct 04 2014
Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Spirit Airlines fraud in conjunction with Great Fun and TLG Shopper Advantage Illinois Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Airlines: Spirit airlines/Great Fun/TLG Shoppers Advantage Illinois

Oct 02 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc., Dr. Robert McHugh, Shawn Conne, Devin Andre Mystery Shoppers, Inc. SCAM Money order from Shawn Conne 12600 Mica Ave., Victorville, CA 92392 Mystery Shop Assignment Western Union transfer Victorville California
Author: Eagle, Idaho Banks: Mystery Shoppers, Inc. Victorville, California