Your Search | tlg shoppers

Apr 29 2015
world shoppers usa sent me a cashier check to do a seceret shopper job wanted it cashed an job done within 24 hr an bank said its a scam an it takes like 15 days to clear, wanted to send me another check for ten dollars i said no new york New York Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: world shoppers usa new york , New York

27, Report #1220631

Apr 06 2015
TLG-great-fun this place is a scam they took money from me gave me nothing and when I cancel they say I'm not a member Saginaw michigan Author: Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: TLG-great-fun

28, Report #1220263

Apr 03 2015
Toys R Us We went to the store and I have a Down Syndrome grandson that is a fan of WWE wrestling. He found a wrestling ring on the shelf, which were about 6 . The price was $79.99 and we went to the register to pay. At the register they rung it up and no price came up on that item. The casier named Josh, and a female with no name tag said it was not supposed to be sold until. May 20, 2015. This upset my grandson. He kept insisting on that wrestling ing, as he has all the others that are in stores. He started crying, and Josh told him to come back May 20th. My grandson told him to shut up and Josh said, no you shut up. I was very upset by his response. I don't understand if the item was not for sale, why was it out on the selling rack with a price tag. I had to call my husband to come help me take him out of the store. We live in Mojave, Ca. We are shoppers at this store at least once a month. This was very hurtful to my grandson. I was just so afraid, he could have reacted worse, but he really had hopes they would sell it to him. I would have paid twice the price, your employees made a handicap boy so unhappy. Lancaster California Author: mojave, California Toy Stores: Toys R Us Lancaster, California

Mar 20 2015
TLG*GreatFN TLG Great Fun CT ON 031615 Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Ticket Sales: TLG*GreatFN Internet

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
Mystery Shoppers inc Robert Mchugh sent postal money orders to cash and then send money in minutes to others through western union Knoxville Tennesee Author: Cortland, New York Questionable Activities: Mystery Shoppers inc Internet

Mar 11 2015
TLG Shoppers. Connecticut Internet Author: VALLEY STREAM, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet

Mar 04 2015
Robert Mchugh This scamer knowed olso as Pala Payne(Chicago-IL), ripoff me from $2,150 and now a have to put back to my bank account i hope the police arest him. I recived a email from a person for attempting to earn part-time income as mystery shoppers.,sent me a check of 2350.00 and i was ripoff because the check was fake chicago Ilinois Author: framingham, Massachusetts Banks: Robert Mchugh Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
TLG*BUYERS PRICELINE.COM CREDIT CARD through BARCLAY.TLG*BUYERS91043902JAN I have never signed up for the subscription to this program. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: TLG*BUYERS Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
wc savers/shoppers advantage I am responding to the gentleman who stated he had a $29.95 bill from WCSavers. He stated he didn't know how that happened and said he cancelled his debit card and asked how they got into his bank account.I actually had the same thing happen but when I c Shoppers Advantage Rip Off/ WC SAVERS Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Travel Companies: wc savers/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Feb 27 2015
MKTPLUS INFORMAION Arnold CarterDavid Evans Fake USPS Money Order for Mystery Shoppers West Chester Pennsylvania Author: South Lyon, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MKTPLUS INFORMAION West Chester, Pennsylvania

37, Report #1207035

Feb 05 2015
TLG buyers Advantage Unauthorized charges into my checking account for $16.99 DENVER Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Telemarketers: TLG buyers Advantage Nationwide

38, Report #1206968

Feb 05 2015
Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Mystery Researchers Beyond Hello lies & removes jobs from shoppers & threatens actions Madison Wisconsin Author: Idaho Work Place Bullies: Beyond Hello Mystery Shopping Madison, Wisconsin

39, Report #1206220

Feb 02 2015
TLG Great Fun; Affinion Group, Inc.; Trilegiant Corporation Unauthorized Theft!!!!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Douglas City, California Advertising / Deceptive: TLG Great Fun Norwalk, Connecticut

40, Report #1205229

Jan 29 2015
WORLD SHOPPERS-USA Daniel StraussJermaine Lowe Mystery Shopper offer. Bounced Check after I completed task. Seemed legitimate. Almost $2,000 in the hole now. New York New York Author: Madison, Virginia Employment Services: WORLD SHOPPERS-USA New York, New York

41, Report #1203035

Jan 20 2015
TLG Shoppers Shoppers Advantage Charged $19.99 twice from my account causing an overdraft and fees!! Stanford Connecticut Author: elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: TLG Shoppers Nationwide

42, Report #1203018

Jan 20 2015
GREAT FUN SITE TLG: GREAT FUN Cancel in 30 day scam! Cancelled...6 months later see it on deducted from my checking acct! ? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: GREAT FUN SITE Internet

43, Report #1199942

Jan 07 2015
Michael's Craft Store Fraudulent Advertising (in store) Taking Advantage of Rushed/Stressed Holiday Shoppers Nationwide
Wow.... Author: Somewhere, Saskatchewan Department & Outlet Stores: Michael's Craft Store Nationwide

44, Report #1198685

Dec 31 2014
TLG COMPHME46142412DEC They withdrawed $19.99 from my bank checking account, I don;t know what this was for. Internet Author: Bristol, Florida Questionable Activities: TLG COMPHME46142412DEC Internet

45, Report #1198594

Dec 31 2014
sneakersbop.com Deng Zhigang SCAM! Not a real store - no actual merchandise. Stealing money from innocent shoppers! Internet Author: garwood, New Jersey Clothing Stores: sneakersbop.com Internet

46, Report #1198386

Dec 30 2014
Sights on Service Secret Shoppers 90% Rotten Tomatoes Policy North Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Home Based Business: Sights on Service North Minneapolis, Minnesota

47, Report #1194868

Dec 11 2014
Mystery Shoppers Inc Clyde Sigert Scam'd me for $2,490.00 Internet Author: OAKLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery Shoppers Inc

48, Report #1194318

Dec 09 2014
Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Patrick Harvey [email protected] Secret Shopper Rip Off Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home: Secret Shoppers-Sights on service Internet

49, Report #1192902

Dec 03 2014
Mystery Shoppers Had me cash a check for $780 for 1st assignment Knoxville Nationwide
Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shoppers Nationwide

50, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,