Your Search | tlg shopper

Oct 09 2015
Secret Shopper, Inc. Shoppers Express Secret Shopper Employment using LinkedIn as part of scam Newark New Jersey Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Shopper, Inc. Newark , New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Service Performance Group, Inc. Mystery Shopper Duluth Georgia
Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group, Inc. Duluth,

Sep 14 2015
Julie Philips and David Anderson Mail Fraud Nationwide
Author: Innisfil, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper Inc. Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
TLG*BUYERADV Great Fun Dennis was very clear about the terms of cancellation and any fees I would incur. He lied. Nashville TN Author: Pleasant Hill, California Ticket Sales: TLG*BUYERADV Internet

Sep 10 2015
Shopper Local LLC DBA Register Tape Marketing Collected fees, Failed to perform contract/marketing, refused to cancel contract. Macon Georgia Case Resolution. Author: Macon, Georgia Media: Shopper Local LLC DBA Register Tape Marketing Macon, Georgia

Sep 06 2015
Service Performance Group Inc, Mailed me a letter with a bogus check to hire me as a secret shopper Duluth Georgia Author: Matthews, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group Inc, Duluth, Georgia

Sep 02 2015
QMI-SAI CANADA LIMITED Julie Philips & David Anderson Mystery Shopper Scam Toronto Internet Author: hawkesbury, Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: QMI-SAI CANADA LIMITED Toronto, Ontario

Sep 02 2015
Market survey information inc James hart, James smart, mayor Barnes Money gram Mystery shopper rip off Cyprus Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Market survey information inc Nationwide
10, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 22 2015
POWER MARKETING VIP Mystery Shopper/Survey from Home Scam Internet They did it to me too! Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: POWER MARKETING VIP Internet

Aug 16 2015
Market Survey Information Inc and/or Zen Communication Possible secret shopper job opportunity presented to me turned out to be a total scam. Too good to be true is exactly what this is! Norflok Nationwide
Author: yatesville , Georgia Cash Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
TLG*COMPHME TLG Showed Up on CC not being used!!! Nationwide Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: TLG*COMPHME Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
SHOPPERS EXPRESS, Customer Survey Inc., RADEN ASSOCIATIONS, Michael Hall Secret Shopper Scam, Shoppers Express, Michael Hall, 347-559-8458 Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: SHOPPERS EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 04 2015
Buyers Advantage TLG BuyersTLG Great I have been getting charged twice a month for $16.99 since March of 2014. Over 30 payments. not sure Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Buyers Advantage Internet

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Walmart Yes! I did surveys and I received a check for my work but the check was returned . The check they send to me was no good it caused my bank account to become overdraft and now I have to pay the bank back and fees on my account. Bentonville Arkansas Secret shopper scam Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 30 2015
04:08 PM Sent check for $1987.00 for secret shopper assignment Manilla Internet Author: Lodi, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Jul 29 2015
World Shopper USA Dan Strauss Human Resource Manager Sears purchase 150.00, Walmart purchase150.00 , Money Gram 1085.00 Money Gram 10.00 - 70.00 New York New York Author: Fresno , California Bad Check Writers: World Shopper USA New York, New York

Jul 27 2015
Insight market research group A subdivision of Wesco group Mystery shopper scam New York New York
Author: elkhart, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Insight market research group New York, New York

Jul 24 2015
secret shopper inc james andrew, denaa binfold, will gray phd, they sent me a cashier check by USPS for the amount of % 2,990.00, form RBECU, fed credit union in San Antonio, TX Sacramento Internet, California Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: secret shopper inc Internet

Jul 23 2015
Corporate Research International Independent Mystery Shopper Nationwide Author: Linden, Tennessee Attorneys General: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Flex shopper llc False advertisement Boca Raton, Florida Internet
Author: Vaiden , Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Flex shopper llc Internet