Your Search | tlg shopper

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 04 2015
Buyers Advantage TLG BuyersTLG Great I have been getting charged twice a month for $16.99 since March of 2014. Over 30 payments. not sure Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Buyers Advantage Internet

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Walmart Yes! I did surveys and I received a check for my work but the check was returned . The check they send to me was no good it caused my bank account to become overdraft and now I have to pay the bank back and fees on my account. Bentonville Arkansas An old scam Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 30 2015
consumersolutions.com Sent check for $1987.00 for secret shopper assignment Manilla Internet Author: Lodi, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: consumersolutions.com Internet

Jul 29 2015
World Shopper USA Dan Strauss Human Resource Manager Sears purchase 150.00, Walmart purchase150.00 , Money Gram 1085.00 Money Gram 10.00 - 70.00 New York New York Author: Fresno , California Bad Check Writers: World Shopper USA New York, New York

Jul 27 2015
Insight market research group A subdivision of Wesco group Mystery shopper scam New York New York
Author: elkhart, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Insight market research group New York, New York

Jul 24 2015
secret shopper inc james andrew, denaa binfold, will gray phd, they sent me a cashier check by USPS for the amount of % 2,990.00, form RBECU, fed credit union in San Antonio, TX Sacramento Internet, California Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: secret shopper inc Internet

Jul 23 2015
Corporate Research International Independent Mystery Shopper Nationwide Author: Linden, Tennessee Attorneys General: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Flex shopper llc False advertisement Boca Raton, Florida Internet
Author: Vaiden , Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Flex shopper llc Internet

Jul 16 2015
Dale Walsh - Zen communications Dale Walsh and Jason Cianflone responded to a Secret Shopper ad to evaluate CVS and was sent a letter on copy paper without letter head and a cashier's check for $2,865.00 with instructions to keep $300 and use $165 to send two money grams to John Barne Dale Walsh - Zen communications Dale Walsh and Jason Cianflone - Secret Shopper Internet Author: tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Dale Walsh - Zen communications Internet

Jul 14 2015
Market Survey Information Inc. Dale Walsh Zen Communication Mystery Shopper Norfolk Virginia Author: Dexter, Missouri Computer Fraud: Market Survey Information Inc. Norfolk, Virginia

Jul 13 2015
Super Shopper Auto Sales Illegally over charged interest rate , illegally repossessed vehicle , made false statements on sales contract Orland California Author: Chico, California Auto Dealers: Super Shopper Auto Sales Orland, California

Jul 13 2015
Discount Shopper unknown. Through telemarketer FRAUD alert ! This company bills you before you can do anything Nationwide Author: Pacifica, California Department & Outlet Stores: Discount Shopper Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Against my better judgment as I had read several warnings on sites like Consumer Complaint, the BBB where Twenty Four Seven Funding and Kelly Fontaine were given an F- rating, I forwarded 1,000.00 (down from this original request of 2,500.00), to secure a home loan. He stated the money would assure them I was a serious shopper and all monies would be applied to his commission on the loan....that NEVER HAPPENED! Nothing seemed right and there were TONS of complaints from people losing very large sums of money, but my so called loan broker who was practicing under a false name (Jaye Maxx Alexander with a real name of Jerome Anthony Alexander)also had a REVOKED license in the state of North Carolina. Unfortunately, the NC Banking Commission neglected to tell me that, only that the name did not match the license he reports and includes in all his emails. I am not certain what the relationship is between Kelly Fontaine and Mr. Alexander who has SEVERAL aliases. [email protected] 32-03 86th Street #1 11369 Queens - New York City Nationwide Response to Edie Raether- Author: Atlanta, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Twenty Four Seven Funding Kelly Fontaine Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
LEnvi When ordering this free sample..only $4.95 shipping...I looked over the website3 times..for hidden fees and loop holes! I'm an avid online shopper...so this wasn't my first rodeo! I found NOTHING...no hidden fees...nothing!! $4.95....I ordered! HUGE MISTAKE!!!  Georgia Internet Author: Beaver falls, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: LEnvi Internet

Jul 06 2015
WMwinajob.com Bogus mystery shopper job that sends you a bogus check Bentonville Arkansas Author: COVINGTON, Georgia Bad Check Writers: WMwinajob.com Internet

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 18 2015
we check service Carolyn A Hicks Kyle Edwards Scam Secret Shopper Nationwide Nationwide Explanation of LinkedIn Scam Author: Anywhere, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: we check service Nationwide

Jun 16 2015
Walmart Inc. They sent me a check for $1,996.85 but I don't think it's actualy from Walmart. It's to be a mystery shopper. on-line Internet Good for you Author: Braintree, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Internet

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

May 30 2015
Scam regarding working as a Secret shopper for Walmart Walmart in 702 8th st.Bentonville, Ark. 72716 Sent a check claiming to cash it. Bentonville Arkansas Total Blonde!! Author: Gadsden, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Scam regarding working as a Secret shopper for Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 14 2015
World shoppers-usa Scam check recieved by mail mystery shopper Toronto New York Author: Nowhere, Michigan Home Based Business: World shoppers-usa New york, New York