Your Search | tlg shopper

May 31 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Mystery Shopper Scam New York New York Author: Laramie, Wyoming $$ REWARDS Offered: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York , New York

May 31 2016
Engine Shopper Southwest Engines Order cancelled before shipment, failure to refund purchase price Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Engine Shopper Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 22 2016
07:15 PM Mystery shopper Internet
Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Internet: Internet

May 15 2016
Walmart Inc/Ashley Butler (Director of Operations) Secret Shopper Scam... They're at it again! Bentonville Arkansas No need to be so rude Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Employment Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

May 12 2016
08:29 PM WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: Bentonville, Arkansas

May 09 2016
Market force inc Sent me a $2300 bad check for mystery shopper job Internet Author: Summer shade, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Market force inc Internet

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

Apr 30 2016
james garray michael smith mystery shopper inc. & james garray sent me a postal money order in the amount of $975.00. I was to cash the money order spend 20.00 in walmart and send 775.00 to a guy named Bergen Philip in Chicago Illinois zip 60209 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: james garray Nationwide
36, Report #1302075

Apr 26 2016
Smart Shopper Savings Club Scammers I got a letter from a lawyer saying I owe them. Who ARE they? Chicago Illinois Author: Salinas, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Shopper Savings Club

Apr 14 2016
Mystery shopper service Aftermark Scam,offer NO FEE, UP front payment to do job. MALWARE link Internet Author: kingstons, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Mystery shopper service Internet

Apr 07 2016
05:57 PM Walmart secret shopper, James Miller director of operations These Scam Artists are Good the check even has all of the waftermarket and multicolor junk it is supposed to! When I went online they copied my IP Address so they could continue to cyber stalk me!! Don't be fooled report them and warn people! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Burien, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Mar 24 2016
Quality Management Inc Walmart Web ControllerWalmart Inc Consumer Service Evaluator (Secret Shopper) Scam w/Counterfit Check Bentonville, AK Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Bad Check Writers: Quality Management Inc Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Mystery shopping, Market research, Secuities, Training & Consulting Dantannas llc, or s.m.p. co. Of Georgia n Texas respectively. Fraudulent check under supposed mystery shopper employer Sandysprings Georgia Author: rock, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery shopping, Market research, Secuities, Training & Consulting Sandysprings, Georgia

Mar 16 2016
Michael Moore M.moore Tried to get me to cash a fake check for 2920.72 to be a secret shopper Houston Texas Author: Dallas , Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Michael Moore Houston, Texas

Mar 07 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association Shawn Morrie, Edward Meyer, Michele Whitney, Daniel Wainberg, Jamille Jackson Check Fraud/Scam Internet Author: Wytheville, Virginia Banks: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Internet

Feb 24 2016
Shops Mr Michael Patt I completed two assignments as a secret shopper and was provided with two checks for a total of 6300.00 and both checks bounced and were debited from my account have spoken to Mr Patt and he does not seem to notify me when the money will be returned to me in a timely fashion Integelwood California every resolved? Author: Danvers , Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: Shops

Feb 24 2016
Omni Insurance Co CIS, Direct Shoppers Sent $2300 check to initiate a phoney secret shopper assignment to bilk me out of money Atlanta, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Omni Insurance Co Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
Durham Solutions Durham Mystery Shopper Mystery Shopper Scam - Advance pay and promise of employment Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Bad Check Writers: Durham Solutions Internet

Feb 03 2016
07:31 AM I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: Internet

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 22 2015
03:15 PM Unknown secret shopper scam / fake checks / bank fraud  Internet Author: DeWitt, New York Banks: Internet

Nov 24 2015
08:34 AM Lisa Packer Shoponma scams merchants and retailers Louisville Kentucky Internet We Take Shopper Protection Seriously Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Internet