Your Search | tlg shopper

Jul 06 2015
WMwinajob.com Bogus mystery shopper job that sends you a bogus check Bentonville Arkansas Author: COVINGTON, Georgia Bad Check Writers: WMwinajob.com Internet

Jun 25 2015
Great Fun TLG Billed me after I cancelled Internet Author: New Paltz, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: Great Fun Internet

Jun 18 2015
we check service Carolyn A Hicks Kyle Edwards Scam Secret Shopper Nationwide Nationwide Explanation of LinkedIn Scam Author: Anywhere, Florida Audio & Electronics Shops: we check service Nationwide

Jun 16 2015
Walmart Inc. They sent me a check for $1,996.85 but I don't think it's actualy from Walmart. It's to be a mystery shopper. on-line Internet Author: Braintree, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Internet

Jun 06 2015
WC-Mon-Budget-Savers / TLG GreatFN / TLG Shoppers Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Minnetoka / Stamford Minnesota / Connecticut Author: Santa Clara, California Rebates: WC-Mon-Budget-Savers Nationwide

May 30 2015
Scam regarding working as a Secret shopper for Walmart Walmart in 702 8th st.Bentonville, Ark. 72716 Sent a check claiming to cash it. Bentonville Arkansas Total Blonde!! Author: Gadsden, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Scam regarding working as a Secret shopper for Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

May 20 2015
TLG Shopper / Great Fun Scam artist - takes advantage of supershuttle customers Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Travel Services: TLG Shopper / Great Fun Internet

May 18 2015
TLG Great Fun Continually bill me even after I forced them to close my account Nashville TN Author: north franklin, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: TLG Great Fun Internet

May 14 2015
World shoppers-usa Scam check recieved by mail mystery shopper Toronto New York Author: Nowhere, Michigan Home Based Business: World shoppers-usa New york, New York

May 06 2015
HS Brand International-Mathew J Singer Mathew J Singer,David Martins Sent a bogus cashiers check that was no good bank returned it,Mystery Shopper Crown point Indiana Author: Belleville, Michigan Employees: HS Brand International-Mathew J Singer Crown point, Indiana

May 06 2015
TLG Buyers Signed me up for this service without my knowledge and charged my account 19.99 for the past 4 months. Said they wouldn't refund my money. This is fraudulent activity in my opinion. Make sure you carefully go over your statements every month for these type of charges. Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Buyers Internet

Apr 29 2015
world shoppers usa sent me a cashier check to do a seceret shopper job wanted it cashed an job done within 24 hr an bank said its a scam an it takes like 15 days to clear, wanted to send me another check for ten dollars i said no new york New York Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: world shoppers usa new york , New York

Apr 14 2015
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH GROUP SUBDIVISION OF NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART I RECIEVED A CHECK WITH AN EXCEPTANCE LETTER FOR (SECRET SHOPPER) FOR $1972.18 WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO CALL PETER WILLIAMS MY ACCOUNT MANAGER PRIOR TO DEPOSITING CHECK. MY SALARY $322.00, SURVEY FUND FOR JOB FOR TWO STORES $1,650.18. MY SISTER WAS A MYSTERY SHOPPER AND IT DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY. I DID NOT RESPOND. I DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO GET RIPPED OFF THE CHECK IS FROM NGA FROM MD ,BANK IS IN WASHINGTON DC, COMPANY IS IN NY,NY. NEW YORK New York Author: pine knot, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH GROUP NEW YORK, New York

Apr 13 2015
Starcrest of California Junky merchandise, no web or phone access, false advertising Perris California
Satisfied Customer Author: Haiku, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Starcrest Of California Perris, California

40, Report #1220631

Apr 06 2015
TLG-great-fun this place is a scam they took money from me gave me nothing and when I cancel they say I'm not a member Saginaw michigan Author: Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: TLG-great-fun

41, Report #1220038

Apr 02 2015
Mystery shopper Dennis Keller they robbed/ deceived me new york Internet Common Scam Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Mystery shopper Internet

Mar 31 2015
Smart Shopper Card, Jeremy C. Waters Smart Shopper Card, Wine & Dine pass Shopper card doesn't work, business don't recognize, scam Chandler, Az Temecula, Ca Internet, Author: Chandler, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Smart Shopper Card, Jeremy C. Waters Internet

Mar 20 2015
TLG*GreatFN TLG Great Fun CT ON 031615 Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Ticket Sales: TLG*GreatFN Internet

Mar 17 2015
Mystery Shopping Online Job . Com mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com mystery shopper Internet My experince with Mystery Shopping Online Job Author: holley, New York Work at Home Business: Mystery Shopping Online Job . Com Internet

Mar 17 2015
CI CALL CENTER Loud and Conscious, Alan Mair craigslist, internet, remote, call center, customer service, secret shopper, quality assurance, Internet IGNORE THIS REPORT! WRITTEN IN HASTE! Author: Alabama Employment Services: CI CALL CENTER Internet

Mar 12 2015
spirit airlines/great fun/TLG shoppers SCAM!!!!! Nationwide Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Airline Companies: spirit airlines/great funds/shoppers advantage Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
TLG Shoppers. Connecticut Internet Author: VALLEY STREAM, New York Credit Card Fraud: TLG Shoppers Internet

Mar 03 2015
TLG*BUYERS PRICELINE.COM CREDIT CARD through BARCLAY.TLG*BUYERS91043902JAN I have never signed up for the subscription to this program. Nationwide Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: TLG*BUYERS Nationwide

Feb 24 2015
Secret Shopper Sights on Service, Inc. Missing Payment - Never paid Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Camarillo, California Work at Home: Secret Shopper Nationwide

Feb 20 2015
Corporate Research International Victor Febles Sent check for me to deposit to send money gram to individualfrom Walmart for mystery shopper program Los Angeles California SCAM Author: Holualoa, Hawaii Work at Home Business: Corporate Research International Los Angeles, California