Your Search | tmobile
Approximately 328 Reports Found

26, Report #1220110

Apr 03 2015
Metro PCS TMobile Fraud, Rip off ,False advertisement., Rude customer service Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
Tmobile--ASSURANT Solutions ASSURANT Solutions---Miami, Florida ASSURANT Solutions by Tmobile is a complete package of lies on their phone devices insurance coverage. Huston, Texas Nationwide Tmobile insurance ripoff Author: Riverside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile--assistant solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2015
TMobile Used car salesman turned T-Mobile employee. Takes advantage of a new customer Aurora Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile

Feb 20 2015
tmobile Kayla James thief liar scum seattle Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

30, Report #1209619

Feb 16 2015
TMobile Apple Inc Locked Iphone 6 for unlocked price TRACY California Author: New Delhi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile TRACY, California

31, Report #1208547

Feb 12 2015
Tmobile Lied Refunded my Money and Sent me to collections Bellevue Nationwide Author: AL , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

32, Report #1204538

Jan 26 2015
TMOBILE SCAMMED BY TMOBILE STAFF Henderson Nevada Author: HENDERS0N, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE Nationwide

33, Report #1204083

Jan 24 2015
T-Mobile T-Mobile ,USA, INC. Tmobile Technical Support: Unethical Business Practices Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

34, Report #1197755

Dec 26 2014
Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Illegally Ported My Number from another Carrier Birmingham Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

35, Report #1196883

Dec 21 2014
TMobile Breech of contract, Scammed us on ETF refund, TV fact finder crew recorded their fraudulent activity Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

36, Report #1196755

Dec 20 2014
TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions my php.com tmobilehttps://www.myphpinfo.com/t-mobile/general/mydocs.aspx?lang=en Next Day Shipping turning into 4 - 5 days later! the supervisor told me next day ! wayne Pennsylvania Author: modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions wayne, Pennsylvania

37, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

Nov 15 2014
Tmobile I have cancel and transfer my telephone number to Tmobile my husband account and Familey mobile still sending bills after phone cancel, Family mobile will not answer the phone . because the telephone number not exist , of course the number was transfer to tmobile. but they still sending me a bill and will not cancel my account still charging, my number that has not been use at family mobile. Madison Author: Madison, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Madison,

Nov 14 2014
tmobile tmobile,diceptive practices, lDeceptive practices, liars, constant drop calls, customer service lies united states Nationwide Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
T-Mobile POOR COVERAGE AND CHARGING FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED NEW MEXICO Yeah.. TMOBILE is VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY. ALL cell phone companies are. Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
TMOBILE PORTING,CANCEL TUCSON Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Telephone Companies: TMOBILE TUCSON, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

43, Report #1171946

Aug 24 2014
TMobile Supporting Fraudulent Used Handset Sales Bellevue Washington Nationwide Getting your money back Author: Orange County, California Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
T-Mobile tmobile charging 100 times more than something is worth. Bellevue Washington Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Bellevue, Washington

Aug 01 2014
Tmobile I cancel Some lines I wasn't using and they told me I was only gonna pay taxes of each phone and now they are charging me almost 700 for each phone I call the company all they care about it to pay the debt they don't help u at all Eagle rock California Author: Los Angeles , California Liars: Tmobile Eagle rock , California

Jul 19 2014
Tmobile Tmobile Prepaid...You may of PRE paid but we like to charge you again as our good bye present to you Naperville, Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Enter your city here, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
TMobile i had phone service thru there company more than once, they over charged me alot til my phone got turned off. Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: TMobile Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
My Family Mobile powered by TMobile Give me a due date then disconnect service prior to due date Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
tmobile Deutsche Telekom lack of customer service.....no respect of customers time. Nationwide Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide