TMOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tmobile
There may be more specific results for "tmobile"
For more specific results for "tmobile"
Showing 26-50 of 336 Found Reports For more specific results for "tmobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 09 2015
tmobile I returned my ipad on Sep 15 2015 track number 1Z0545229099215283 tmobile sign and nobody can find the ipad, Signed By: RECIEVING DOCK Fort Worth Texas Author: longwood, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 06 2015
tmobile family walmart tmobile family walmart plan will send you to collections for a no contract phone medford Oregon Author: ashland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile family walmart medford, Oregon

Sep 29 2015
WalMart Familymobile tmobile ScamMobile!! nationwide Author: benton, Arkansas Family Services: WalMart Familymobile

Sep 19 2015
T-Mobile (NYSE: TMUS) TMOBILE does bad things Nationwide Author: Freeport, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Tmobile mistreated.. abused. and lied too. bellevue Nationwide Author: nampa, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
T-Mobile Tmobile Worst Service Ever Chandler, AZ Nationwide Author: , Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
Tmobile T-mobile Tmobile promises to payoff old phone if switching to Tmobile, COMPLETE LIE. 1. Submit paperwork 2. Wait 8 weeks 3. Denied, need more paperwork 4. Submit paperwork 5. Get back in line and wait 8 weeks 6. Wait 7. Wait.... 8. Conclude your being ripped off flower mound TEXAS (TX) It looks like a rip off to me Author: flower mound, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

34, Report #1220110

Apr 03 2015
Metro PCS TMobile Fraud, Rip off ,False advertisement., Rude customer service Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
Tmobile--ASSURANT Solutions ASSURANT Solutions---Miami, Florida ASSURANT Solutions by Tmobile is a complete package of lies on their phone devices insurance coverage. Huston, Texas Nationwide Tmobile insurance ripoff Author: Riverside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile--assistant solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2015
TMobile Used car salesman turned T-Mobile employee. Takes advantage of a new customer Aurora Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile

Feb 20 2015
tmobile Kayla James thief liar scum seattle Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

38, Report #1209619

Feb 16 2015
TMobile Apple Inc Locked Iphone 6 for unlocked price TRACY California Author: New Delhi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile TRACY, California

39, Report #1208547

Feb 12 2015
Tmobile Lied Refunded my Money and Sent me to collections Bellevue Nationwide Author: AL , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

40, Report #1204538

Jan 26 2015
TMOBILE SCAMMED BY TMOBILE STAFF Henderson Nevada Author: HENDERS0N, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE Nationwide

41, Report #1204083

Jan 24 2015
T-Mobile T-Mobile ,USA, INC. Tmobile Technical Support: Unethical Business Practices Albuquerque Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

42, Report #1197755

Dec 26 2014
Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Illegally Ported My Number from another Carrier Birmingham Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

43, Report #1196883

Dec 21 2014
TMobile Breech of contract, Scammed us on ETF refund, TV fact finder crew recorded their fraudulent activity Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: TMobile Nationwide

44, Report #1196755

Dec 20 2014
TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions my php.com tmobilehttps://www.myphpinfo.com/t-mobile/general/mydocs.aspx?lang=en Next Day Shipping turning into 4 - 5 days later! the supervisor told me next day ! wayne Pennsylvania Author: modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: TMOBILE, Assurant Solutions wayne, Pennsylvania

45, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

Nov 15 2014
Tmobile I have cancel and transfer my telephone number to Tmobile my husband account and Familey mobile still sending bills after phone cancel, Family mobile will not answer the phone . because the telephone number not exist , of course the number was transfer to tmobile. but they still sending me a bill and will not cancel my account still charging, my number that has not been use at family mobile. Madison Author: Madison, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Madison,

Nov 14 2014
tmobile tmobile,diceptive practices, lDeceptive practices, liars, constant drop calls, customer service lies united states Nationwide Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
T-Mobile POOR COVERAGE AND CHARGING FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED NEW MEXICO Yeah.. TMOBILE is VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY. ALL cell phone companies are. Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
TMOBILE PORTING,CANCEL TUCSON Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Telephone Companies: TMOBILE TUCSON, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide