Your Search | todd's auction house

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 21 2016
Pre auction auto sales Con artist salesmen Lake worth Florida Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Dealers: Pre auction auto sales FL

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: Refundable Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 20 2016
Home Savers Foundation Repair Scammed an elderly widow & ruined her house! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Home Savers Foundation Repair Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2016
RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet Author: Naples, Florida RV Repair Centers: RV Mobile Medic LLC Internet

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: lincoln, California Attorneys General: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Sep 19 2016
Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Twisters Gymnastics and Cheer Boca RatonTwisters Gymnastics Parties & Cheer - Performing ArtsAmerican Twisters, Inc. Merchant Credit Crad Fraud - Unauthroized Charges - In-House Scam - Office Manager Hankering for Income Boca Raton Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Physical Therapists: Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 19 2016
APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Don't let them in your house Huntsville Alabama Author: Harvest, Alabama Home Improvements: APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House A $10,000 Mistake New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House New York

Sep 18 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH My VIP Grand Prize of 10K was a MISTAKE on PCH's Part! Port Washington New York
Author: Montgomery, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 16 2016
Anchor House FInancial Rip Off - Stole My Money Goleta California
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Anchor House FInancial Goleta, California

Sep 16 2016
QUOTE WIZARD BOGUS LEADS, PEOPLE NEVER REQUESTING CALLS, CREDIT A LEAD ONLY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER TERRIBLE LEAD, ALL INFO ON THE LEADS ARE WRONG INCLUDING BIRTHDAYS, INFO ON HOUSE AND NUMBERS, NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THE SALES REP WILL BUG YOU ALL DAY LONG AND AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM AND HAVE A PROBLEM HE DISAPPEARS. SCAMMERS!!!! UNSURE Internet WASHINGTON Author: Burlington, New Jersey Insurance Companies: QUOTE WIZARD Internet

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house Absolute Living Developments Limited, Freshstart Living, DS7 Ltd, Percy Lawson Johnston, Crown Union Connected to previous company failure where investors lost money
Author: , Other Property Management: Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house

Sep 14 2016
Pristine Auction False Representaion product misrepresent misrepresentation Pheonix Arizona
Agreement Reached Author: Elk Grove , California Consignment Stores: Pristine Auction Arizona