Your Search | todd's auction house

Beezid Penny auction Beezid Penny Auction Rip off~ no reply?? Montreal Canada
Author: Dunnellon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Beezid Penny auction Internet

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE Auctions Evading Payments - CORRUPT Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auction / Liquidators: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Had an appraisal done for refinance and his appraisal is almost $100,000 below sale of a house about 6 lots away---same land, smaller house-less appealing....Cant beleive this guy actually has a job! Newman Lake, WA Washington Author: spk, Washington Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Washington

Oct 14 2016
Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Destroyed my house and stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 13 2016
Coaches corner sports auction They described a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 as be 0 authentic. I won the card and paid $6400 for it. Sent it to PSA to get it graded and authenticated and it came back as not authentic. This company sells fraudulent items Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Hudsonville , Michigan Boat Brokers: Coaches corner sports auction Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Amit Fashion Buddy Fashion House Buddy Fashion Amit Fashion House Adam Ali Amit Deceptive. Deceitful. Dishonest. DO NOT BUY Bangkok Banglumpoo Author: Toronto, Ontario Tailor Shops: Amit Fashion Bangkok,

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / http:, Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / Internet

Oct 12 2016
Biddergy in fact a active licensed dealer with the State of Michigan Author: Sterling hgts , Michigan Auctions: Biddergy Online Auctions Kalamazoo, Michigan

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
07:00 PM Took advantage of my vulnerablity Internet Author: Richmond, Minnesota Auction / Liquidators: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 09 2016
Vancouver Island Art Auctions, WEST COAST ART GALLERY, VIARTAUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM , TOP DIAMONDS & BOB MINHAS [BOB SINGH] Cancelled a won auction item and verbally abused Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Wargrave, Other Auction / Liquidators: Vancouver Island Art Auctions Port Alberni, British Columbia

Oct 08 2016
Anchor House Search American Standard Online I used to work there in the call center LOMPOC California Author: Lompoc, California Realtors: Anchor House Search Internet

Oct 08 2016
Pat Fagen 3 week job took 12 months/Currently squatting in my house, owes 2 months rent Sault Ste Marie Michigan Author: Marqutte, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Pat Fagen Sault Ste Marie , Michigan

Oct 08 2016
SCAMMERS DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH We maintained a subsidiary office at Research House, in Greenford, London, UK and this was operated by Broadcast Wave Ltd.The owners are:MOREEN. ALBAZIDOREEM. KAZIMLINA. TIAREH The latter acts as the manager.They cheated all the tenants in not Research House Business Center Internet Lina Tierah, Moreen Kazim, Doreen Albezi Author: Southampton, Alabama Property Management: DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York