TOGETHER DATING SERVICE TWO OF US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: together dating service two of us
There may be more specific results for "together dating service two of us"
For more specific results for "together dating service two of us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 23 2017
AAA Renters Insurance No settlement They discriminate claims as they try to get out of paying Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: AAA Renters Insurance Oakland, California

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
California Medical Evaluators, California Psychiatric Evaluators, Gabor Vari insurance fraud, theft, deceipt, loss of license Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hertosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2017
Jet-coin.com They ripped off thousands of members by stating they were really trading while it was a Ponzi scheme Internet Author: Strathfield West, Alabama Investment Brokers: Jetcoin.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unused free trial product became subscription. No response to email to customer service. Amount billed unknown. Internet Author: Indiana Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care Internet

Alpha Wear Fitness Albert, CEO of Aloha Wear Scam Internet
Author: North Carolina Franchises: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 23 2017
classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning will not honor waqrranty, technicians keep giving different excuses for a two year old unit failure ,service calls are excessive virginia beach Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning virginia beach, Virginia

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
Skip white performance Ordered a mini starter...was a piece of crap...Tennessee Internet Author: Vallejo, California Auto Parts: Skip white performance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Damian Falcone & CO Damian Falcone Credit Management Damian Falcon & CO ripped alot of people off las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Damian Falcone & CO las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates