TOGETTWU6 EBAY NAME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: togettwu6 Ebay Name
There may be more specific results for "togettwu6 Ebay Name"
For more specific results for "togettwu6 Ebay Name"
Showing 1-25 of 18,465 Found Reports For more specific results for "togettwu6 Ebay Name"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Best Psychic Studio Real Names are Laura and Sylvia Johns Aliases are : Sylvia Taylor Michelle Taylor Janet Taylor Mrs. Lynn Mrs. Sylvia This is a gypsy scam Her real name is Laura Johns she is using a false identity.  NWI News Report Crown Point Indiana
Author: Northwest Indiana, Indiana Psychic: Best Psychic Studio Crown Point , Indiana

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 24 2017
Lending Tree Steve DavisHenry McClainn (830) 494 - 3414 Lending Tree LLCwanted account number user name and pass word Charlotte North Carolina Lending Tree does not screen their lenders at all Author: Statesville, North Carolina Loans: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
WANG GANG LOSTISLAND.IT POWERED BY ONLINE SHOES CHEAP I ORDERED A PAIR OF BASS WEEJUNS I THOUGHT.ORDER WAS IN MY WIFES NAME CO.USED ITALIAN LAN. SITE THEY SENT A CHEAP PAIR OF SNEAKERS SHANGHAISHI SHANGHIA CHINA Internet CHINA Author: Rome, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: WANG GANG Internet

May 23 2017
Jean Akins Artyja Akins or Arty Someone is Impersonating Me. They Have Set Up A Website and Carrying On Business In My name. Frisco, Texas 75034 On-Line Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: Jean Akins Internet

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
Pix of TjHin Franky of innovation square from FaceBook Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Push perfect skin revitalize serum is the name of the company i place an order with on line the on line avertisment for this face serum reads 4.95 shipping and handeling cost for a free trial never.  Internet Author: Perris, California Miscellaneous Companies: Push perfect revitalize skin serum. Internet

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
Gerard M Margiotta Plastic surgery coordinator Scam Artist. Makes fake go fund me accounts, pretends to be a surgery coordinator for surgery abroad Riverdale New Jersey
*New name Adriana Blake* Author: Middletown , New Jersey Personal Services: Gerard M Margiotta Internet

May 17 2017
MSG Limited Sporse (eBay) worldsbestcerakote.com Poor business, false advertising, Zero customer service, multiple negative ratings Springfield Ohio
MSG made right Author: Jackson, Michigan Guns & Ranges: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

May 16 2017
Embers Bengals Trina Stillian and Nick Stillian, Phoenix Rae Designs, Trina's Toddler Zone Bought a Blue Bengal from her and it died in her home no refund and she changed her cattery name. Modesto, CA California
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Animal Services: Embers Bengals Internet

May 16 2017
LUXSTYLE LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS I went on luxstyle web page, when I saw the cost I closed out. I had entered my address and name and email and did not order anything. Then I received a email telling me that my order was being mailed to me but I didn't order anything. DENMARK NATIONWIDE Author: kuantan, Skin Care: LUXSTYLE Internet