Your Search | togettwu6 ebay name

Aug 28 2016
Wang Gang Fowler Bros UK (website name with a UK suffix) - turned out to be a Chinese company known as WANG GANG Claimed to be a British company selling leather shoes. Turned out to be Chinese rip-offs who sent plastic shoes Shanghai Shanghai. China
Author: BLACKHEATH, Alabama Sales People: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Aug 27 2016
Norman B Scott Leaves misleading Feedback on eBay Buford, Georgia
Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Norman B Scott Buford, GA , Georgia

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
MJC CLASSIC CARS MIKE CALHOON, ON EBAY took 2 months to receive vehicle purchased off ebay LAKELAND Florida Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: MJC CLASSIC CARS LAKELAND, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Mateo is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
outlaw_hobbies #1 autograph forger on ebay is in Canada by this scammer outlaw_hobbies British Columbia Internet
Hi there Author: Tustin, California Computer Fraud: outlaw_hobbies Internet

Aug 25 2016
pay pal,  pay pal lets scammer from canada get free product after knowing we dont sell on ebay Internet Author: NASHVILLE , Tennessee Banks: pay pal Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | She is a con artist West Hills CA Author: West Hills, California Financial Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Aug 24 2016
cows-tail eBay seller tried to rip me off and eBay unreasonably removed my negative Internet They were not... Author: Arizona Auctions: cows-tail Internet

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 24 2016
James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Claims to Be An SEO Expert. Might change his company name. Appears friendly but Do NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. Claims To Provide HQ Links but in Actual Gives tons of Spammy Links that penalize your site. Then Blocks you and runs away. UK Internet
Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Winker Of CRT Digital Marketing Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Jason Anthony Full Name. Jason Anthony.Profession. An Attorney Inheritage/ next of kin scam.Togo Lome.
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jason Anthony Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 23 2016
Auto Berry many alias on ebay, watch out AUTO BERRY = SCAM = THIEFS california, uses different cities California Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Berry Internet

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY, BORING, CHEAP, EURO TRASH LOOKING SEOUL SEOUL KOREA 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) SEOUL, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2016
kathy Hall bought shoes from Hoverkicks for my 3 year old grand daughter and they put sores on both of her feet on the ancles because of the inside charge ports they had fell out of the slits on her ancles she onle wore them for approximately 2 hours i talked to a gentlemen at hoverkicks his name was maurice n Internet Author: McDowell, Kentucky Baby Products: kathy Hall Internet

Aug 22 2016
Aberdeen apartments .Lester.Last name unknown Hasn't given me back my deposit back when company said they would. No documentation sent to me denying me my deposit back either.Its been a couple of months already Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Neighborhood Services: Aberdeen apartments Pueblo , Colorado