Your Search | togettwu6 ebay name

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
JKCRings.com Products they sell are available on eBay for a 10th of the price Internet Author: Austin, Texas Jewelers: JKCRings.com Internet

Jan 30 2016
TOMTOP TECHNOLOGY LIMITED tomtop.com eBay ID: antiquechina2009 Their products are all junks and they know it. Avoid buying from them at all cost. China China Author: London, Alabama Lighting Stores: TOMTOP TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Internet

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Victory Yorkie Gavins poodles Gavin victory yorkies On January 29 I was close to purchasing a Yorkie from victory yorkies the puppies name was king. Our Yorkie had passed away after 12 years my daughters have been sad.  Baltimore Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Animal Services: Victory Yorkie Internet

Jan 26 2016
Under ASIA | Under AISA 'http://under.asia/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php' UnderAsia has developed a phony profile under my name and stole my identity. city or whereabouts does not appear Internet Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Under ASIA | Under AISA Internet

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 26 2016
usjerseyspro.com First name: boxinLast name: XuCity: putianPost code: 351100Country: china Failed to complete order and respond to emails China Internet
Author: Heathsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: usjerseyspro.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Dax Auto Work titan.direct on ebay Collected my money then closed shop Internet Author: Oregon Hobby Shops: Dax Auto Work Internet

Jan 25 2016
HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! HCC Life Insurance Company,HCC Medical Insurance services,First Health Network,Kare360,Outlook Vision,.Value Benefits Package/SterlingPackage. health plan intermediariesLLC/Holdings Agent Name: Richard Cheng (real name) sold all of these Insurance Packag SOUL SUCKING SELLER OF INSURANCE THAT IS A DISCOUNT PRESCRIPTION CARD ! FRAUDULENT M' Fers! Tampa Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Smc Merchants Mr.Robert Cox and others names of celebrities that are involved with this scamming advertising company......and the name I have is national specialty merchandisers associate my membership number was 26694993-40 California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Smc Merchants Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Judy beck DBA s****. Author: nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Judy beck DBA snowballking34 FREEPORT, Pennsylvania

Jan 25 2016
MARLISE NESMITH POSHMARK NAME Marly911, MARLY, MARLISE Y. NESMITH SCAMMER THEIF , FALSE ACCUSATIONS Nationwide
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: MARLISE NESMITH

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Company has addressed concerns Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Health Spas: Off Lease Lasers Weston, Florida

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
American cash awards The representative name was Wayne Palmer! Lying b******s! Users! SCAM!!! True story Nationwide Author: Junction city, Kansas Cash Services: American cash awards Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Don't believe the Contract! You will never get your money back if you cance!! Los Angeles, California
Complaint withdrawn Author: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Omnitech Support Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1282049

Jan 24 2016
Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Indicated winning, requesting name, address, e-mail address Internet Author: FISHTAIL, Montana Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House, Eoin Rafferty Internet

22, Report #1282047

Jan 24 2016
Ebay confusing to dispute undelivered purchases Internet Author: Ramona, California On-Line Stores: Ebay Internet

23, Report #1282014

Jan 24 2016
Groupon RIPOFF in name of Final Sale for accidentally placed order in GROUPON Arkansas Internet
Author: Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Groupon Internet

24, Report #1281980

Jan 24 2016
Craigslist - Ashley Harris, [email protected] A Scamp trailer was advertised on Craigslist for $1,500.00, they emailed pictures and description, invoice and instructions to get ebay gift cards to pay for it. They accepted pin # over phone and stole the money. Internet Ashley Harris tries again but misses Author: Fairfax, California Trailers: Craigslist - Ashley Harris Internet

25, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet