Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

top seo's topseos.com e ventures

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 26 2017
Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Family Dollar 715 E 8th Ave, Munhall, PA 15120 Munhall Pennsylvania
Author: West Mifflin, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Pai Iso ATM Munhall, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 22 2017
Brown Thomas E PhD Pushes drugs on children Hamden Connecticut I don't think it was this guy that kicked me out of 'live help' chat Author: Hamden, Connecticut Mental Health: Brown Thomas E PhD Hamden, Connecticut

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
Top tier roofing Karsten Kennedy Karsten pappas Fraudulent roofer. Took money no work done. Arlington Texas
Current photo of karsten kennedy /karsten pappas Author: Arlington, Texas Home Improvements: Top tier roofing Arlington, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
SKW Central Fraud, scam, deception, Tax Liens, Training, Course, Seminar, Utah, 125 E. Main St. American Fork, Utah Nationwide Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Financial Services: SKW Central Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Skin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex LIS Top Skin Defined Skin/Eye Opulent Stole My Money!! Internet Scam!! Santa Ana California
Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Feb 20 2017
Auction Network Ltd Auctionnetwork.c Company doesn't honour high bids Markham Ontario
Contacted by Attorney Author: Edmonton, Alabama E-trade: Auction Network Ltd Markham, Ontario

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 18 2017
Seger Enterprises 111`Prospect AveKirkwood,Missouri 63122 I paid him $630.00 for Antivirus protection and have been unable to reach them by phone or e-mail. Another scam on an elderly person, Kirkwood, Missouri Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Seger Enterprises Internet

Feb 17 2017
JWM VENTURES JWM Investments Imperial Partners Stole Investor Money Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Financial Services: JWM VENTURES Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Auto Income Tim Putnam Timothy Putnam All Ventures Scam!!! Fraud!!! Stay Away!!! New York, New York Portsmouth, New Hampshire Nationwide Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Auto Income Tim Putnam Nationwide