Your Search | top seo's topseos.com e ventures

Jan 05 2017
Tracy Brennan Nocoatkitty Fake pedigrees and sick cats Blackwood New Jersey
Nocoatkitty is Top Notch Author: Gloucester township , New Jersey Animal Abuse: Tracy Brennan Blackwood, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Alan Reza Adriana Reza Adriana Dominguez Alan Reza & Adriana Reza AKA Adriana E. Dominguez Cypress California
Author: West Hollywood , California Producers: Alan Reza & Adriana E.Dominguez AKA Adriana Reza FRAUDS Cypress, California

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Won't take back defective toy that was Christmas gift. Richmond Texas Author: Springfield , Illinois Attorney Generals: AMI Ventures Inc Richmond, Texas

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Jan 03 2017
luminis luminis & Belle Epoque I ordered their free sample shipping charges only. cancelled after recieving their product so I wouldnt be getting reoccuring charges thereafter. I was reviewing my checking account and realized that company was charging me 2.99 over a one month period totally 60.00. I didnt notice the small 2.99 charges when I was viewing my bank info on my phone. I pulled it up on my desk top computer and realized what they had been doing. Dont get involved with this company. they are a total rip off! My caed will be reimbursed and a new card is being sent. california Internet Author: denver, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: luminis Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Prime line gear no feedback, several e-mails are sent without answer, order placed and paid on 26.11.2016 Miami Beach Internet
Author: *Sofia, Clothing Stores: Prime line gear Internet

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount My credit card billing said: scorediscount.com778-985-8557 BC Never received my order (umbrellas). Never responded to e-mail inquiry. Internet Author: Alvin, Texas Specialty Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jan 01 2017
Alucia skin They took out my ck account 2 time 98.39. Why took out my ck account. Got to stop steal need to stop 120 E 8th st #302 Los Angeles Ca 90014 Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Alucia skin Los Angeles, California

Jan 01 2017
WWW.EMAILFLO.COM I BUY FROM OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING RODNEY GREY WE MAKE DEAL THAT I BUY EMAILFLO.COM TOP EMAIL MARKETING WWW SITE I PAY 4 000$ I DONT GET ANY HELP FROM SELLER THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE DEAL AND I TRY TO GET MONEY BACK DONT WANNA SEND YOUR MONEY OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING.COM WAS. CANADA BC Internet Author: Vantaa, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WWW.EMAILFLO.COM Internet

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle They took over a month to fill the order, then sent broken merchandise and stopped answering their e-mails Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Joint Effort Chiropractic and Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Jonathan Donath does everything to get patients out of pain and back to normal in as quick and cost effective way as possible. Dr. Jonathan Donath teaches core strengthening and other stretches and exercises for patients to do at home so they don't keep being dependent on us.*UPDATE: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously. Author: White Plains, New York Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains, New York

Dec 30 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION, LLC I ordered 2 of the worlds cutest dog coin banks from then, got an e-mail confirmation and the banks never showed up. I found out later that it was all a scam! Los Angeles California
Author: Charleston, SC, South Carolina Gift Shops: UNSTOPPABLE VISION Internet

Dec 30 2016
Fandango Lies about their refund policy, and can not be contacted by phone or e-mail Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Dec 30 2016
All Clear free psychic evaluation, top psychics, psychic to the stars, Beverly Hills CA Do not send emails out Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Hollywood Psychic Gallery Internet

Dec 29 2016
Enver Solar G.E.M aka Green Energy MarketingEnver SolarPhone: (714) 640-2344Fax: (714) 640-2347Email: info@enversolar.comWeb: www.EnverSolar.com17542 E. 17th St. Suite 175Tustin CA, 92780 Boiler Room, Slave pit, den of theives Tustin California Author: Iowa Sales People: Enver Solar Tustin, California

Dec 29 2016
Sunny Dorion He has screen shot of sports ticket accounts to make you feel he legitimately has tickets. Takes e-transfer but sends no tickets. Has done this in Edmonton. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Ticket Sales: Sunny Dorion Internet

Dec 28 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is regarded as one of the most respected chiropractors in the tri-state region. Dr. Donath prides himself on practicing evidence-based medicine with a variety of proven techniques. Each treatment program is individually designed and prescribed for patients. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice for more than eight years, provides each patient with the best quality, compassionate, and comprehensive care possible. Dr. Donath strives to learn more about innovations in the field—in order to be the most qualified doctor for his patients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains , New York

Dec 27 2016
Louisville gas and electric LG&E Overcharging and overestimating Louisville, KY Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Better Business Bureau: Louisville gas and electric Louisville, KY, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Advance Marketing Group Ryan Allaire, Jeff Mills, Goldmills Marketing LLC Business Opportunity Scheme as described by Federal Trade Commission New Richmond Wisconsin Author: New brighton, Minnesota E-trade: Advance Marketing Group New Richmond , Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Pearl e Whites They took up to $362.00 dollars from me. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Employees: Pearl e Whites

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe failed to ship order or reply to emails Internet Author: E Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Stole my car, ran e-z pass tolls to her lover, refuses to pay for her infidelity. Now im liable! BOONTON, New Jersey Author: sarasota, Florida Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey