Your Search | top seo's topseos.com e ventures

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire The Rip me off for 24.90, and even gave ,e a order #DE175971 Irvine California Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 22 2016
SYNAPSE GROUP INC. SYNAPSE RETAIL VENTURES FREE MAGAZINES!! YIPEE!! NOT!! STAMFORD CT Author: FAIRFIELD, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: SYNAPSE GROUP INC. Internet

Nov 21 2016
Sears Holding Company A&E Factory Service Was NOT repaired, was DAMAGED! Fairfield Nationwide Author: Buffalo, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Holding Company Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Scam Jacob Fedosky Jacob fedosky, high End Holdings HighEndHoldings scam Blue5.net scam Develio, LLC domaining, way too many fake businesses a t this address. Home decoration also a scam, Keane E FedoskyAmy H FedoskyJacob H Fedosky Susan L Bokosi Michael W Bokosi Katel Domaim Scammer scumbag bad faith Dallas ft worth Texas tx Rowlett Texas
Author: Rowlett, Texas Drug Dealers: Scam Jacob Fedosky Rowlett, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Jian Wang E-Bay User ID: jianwang777 Selling Stolen and Blacklisted cell phones and lying about the condition Champaigne Illinois
So Other Potential Buyers Don't Make the Same Mistake Author: St Lois, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Jian Wang Internet

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 19 2016
Karl's Tile Total Bad Job From Top TO Bottom. Wasted Expensive Tile! Boca Raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Karl's Tile Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Tim Begovich E-bay ID thisishighendsales Stole my money just for his own entertainment Ca,Shell beach Internet Author: Elko NV, Nevada Computer Fraud: Tim Begovich Internet

Nov 18 2016
TopGunOptions Top Gun not so Top Notch Boca Raton Florida Author: Eagle, Idaho Financial Services: TopGunOptions Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Deal Empire PAID FOR, NEVER RECEIVED ITEM, WON'T RETURN CALLS OR E-MAILS, NO TRACKING # Author: Logansport, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 16 2016
Adorns breast cream I spent 2.97 on an adorna breast cream which I did not receive. Less than a week later adorna attempted to charge 89.99 top my account when my bank declined this attempt they again attempted under a different name of uplift which we also declined. They Adorna breast Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Adorns breast cream Internet

Nov 16 2016
GO THE DISTANCE Carlos Islas e Irene LAIR PEOPLE...MOVE BOOKS West Palm Beach Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 15 2016
CALLSMASTER INC 364 E, Main Street, Suite 1012, Delaware US,19709 They scammed me for the amount 299.99 Delaware
Author: El Cerrito, California Computer Service & Repair: CALLSMASTER INC

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered goods, paid, next received saying been sent, no goods, no reply to e mails, no contact number ???? Internet Author: Walton on Thames, Alabama Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered on October 27, 2016 a body shaper panty for 24.90. I've e-mailed them many times but no answer. They have not phone numbers to call them! Brooklyn, New York/ or Florida New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
Charity Leather charityleather.com Sorry a** company they don't answer e-mails and they have a phone that nobody answers Chandler Arizona Charity leather is not a ripoff! Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Charity Leather Chandler, Arizona

Nov 11 2016
Paul Jackson Loan Company Paul Jackson, Kevin E. Grim Loan Scam, wont return money, identity theft, fraudulent document fresno, ca or York Pa Internet Author: California Loans: Paul Jackson Loan Company Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet