Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

top two usa

Showing 1-25 of 24,983 Found Reports For more specific results for "top two usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery’s staff and executives are 100% committed to making sure that each client is helped through the treatment program. Customer satisfaction is one of the top priorities at the facility. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
research stonehawk too Author: SOLOMONS, Maryland Questionable Activities: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. BATTLE CREEK, Michigan

Mar 25 2017
Contracts Author: Charotte, North Carolina Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet, Michigan

Mar 25 2017
The Home Service Club Horrible customer service-over a week and two subcontractors to get my range fixed with a surprise $125 copay Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Warranty Companies: The Home Service Club Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
Author: battle creek, Michigan Consumer Services: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. BATTLE CREEK, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Colonial Capital Group, Kevin Antony Neil and Peter Leonard Shuttleworth USA Chicago Property Bond Scam, High Yield Bond Fraud Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom Internet Author: Other Financial Services: Colonial Capital Group Internet

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 23 2017
INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Ask me two Send $940 BENIN REPUBLIC Nationwide
Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: INTERNATONAL POLICE INVESTIGATION Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 21 2017
Digital supply usa RIPOFF Internet Author: Watauga, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Digital supply usa Internet

Mar 20 2017
Best Buy Geek Squad BEWARE VETERANS - DECEPTIVE SERVICE - VIOLATES CUSTOMERS - BEWARE VETERANS Richfield Minnesota Nationwide
Huber Joly Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: Best Buy Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Bloombex Joe Ryan, Adam Taylor and two others men that went by Antony and Patrick. Invested 17250euro and got no return since last Oct.When I had 30000 in my account Iwanted to withdraw my 17250 but thy insisted I keep trading and lost all. nobody will talky to me since. 14 Tsar Osivoboditel Blvd sofia 1000 Internet Author: Athlone, Alabama Online Trading: Bloombex Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair misled on the interest rates Dallas Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Loans: EnerBank USA and Olshan's Foundation Repair Dallas , Texas

Mar 18 2017
International ABU development foundation Mr German Statyava scamm and fraud , International ABU development foundation , IABUDF Bahrain,Russia,USA Europe etc Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: International ABU development foundation Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
READ THE TRUE STORY: Carlos actually stole $12K from our company Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Appliances: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationships with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Forest City, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

Mar 16 2017
richard cassady.heritage filer two hustlers seattle Washington
This is another false report by same person Author: seattle, Washington Lawyers: cassadyfiler seattle, Washington