Your Search | top two usa

Jan 18 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
payridgid false advertisement company generates url link to send to people to promote and promises to pay out...reached payout total and directs you to blog i spent two days doing this i am very upset Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: payridgid Internet

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Infiniti USA did not warranty item that bad during powertrain warranty period Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Auto Mechanics: Infiniti USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tracfone Tracfone Ripped off minutes Miami Florida Author: Two Rivers, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

Jan 17 2017
Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers formerly ALL PRO TRAILERS Mistreated, lied to, misled, duped, ignored, abused, wronged by Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee Florida Author: orlando, Florida Trailers: Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee,

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Renew/Derma Zen CleanseLohverediet They said FREE Face and eye cream just pay shipping.. Received the products two charged my account 87.47 twice do not know Nationwide Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Renew/Derma Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet fresh-diet-solutions.com free trial set-up Auto-pay con. Products you didn't ask for. Refunds you'll never get. USA Internet Author: Vancouver, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Intelgen Gen2 or Fresh solutions Diet Internet

Eviction advisors group THEY DONT STOP EVICTIONS! Florida Internet
Author: Anywhere USA , Florida Legal Services: Eviction advisors group Internet

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
wonder ear hearing aid order one hearing aid. order was falsesified to two, upgraded, without being agreed to, charged on cc san diego, California Author: Mineral Springs, Arkansas Hearing Aid Centers: wonder ear hearing aid san diego, , California

Jan 13 2017
Creative Klick LLC Creative Klick LLC owner Taylor and Jenny are running a scam Miami beach Florida, USA Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Creative Klick LLC Internet

Jan 12 2017
The Style Go USA Internet
Author: MAKATI, Other Beauty Pageants: The Style Go Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment offer a 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom & stock an enormous parts inventory of parts in a state-of-the-art warehouse in Cleburne, Texas. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Port Chester New York *UPDATE: American Automotive Equipment recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Charles and his company do make things rite Author: BETHESDA, Maryland Sales People: AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT PORT CHESTER, New York

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet