TOP TWO USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: top two usa
There may be more specific results for "top two usa"
For more specific results for "top two usa"
Showing 1-25 of 25,099 Found Reports For more specific results for "top two usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
USA Discount Warehouse FAKE COMPANY FAULTY PRODUCTS AND FAKE COMMITMENTS Cape Coral Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 29 2017
USA Legal Services ,Federal Attorney. David Rogers 347- 434 -4435, Senior Attorney SCAMMERS RAMMERS INTERNET Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Services (Federal Attorney). Internet

Apr 29 2017
Purchased a wicked wheel two from thorough bred diesel. Call prior to ordering make sure it would work on my truck was advised it would. Installed on Truck lost lots of power EGT's went up. Contacted thorough bred diesel they tried to pass the buck to sinister diesel refused to do anything about it refused to return it. Will never purchase anything from them again and advise anybody else to seriously look into the matter before they do Mayor Arizona Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: thorough bred diesel Mayor Arizona ,

Apr 28 2017
Zyalix Zyalix Introductry offer for one bottle,$4.95, gave credit card info. two weeks later another bottle arrived at a charge of $95.00,the sad thing is the product is tottally useless. Henderson Nevada Author: Kimberly, Idaho Adult Care Facilities: Zyalix Zyalix Henderson, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Equifax Equifax refuses to remove a Chase hard credit inquiry Chase has acknowledged is fraudulent identity theft. Tried CFPB, no help. Internet Author: USA, Florida Internet Fraud: Equifax Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY CC FOR TWO YRS. Internet Author: naples, Florida Credit & Debt Services: score sense Internet

Apr 28 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp members can feel safe and secure in their unlimited communication with a fully licensed counselor, and if members ever have a question or concern - the support team is just a quick email away! With this in mind, BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to achieving a great customer experience and resolving any concerns brought to them. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We're hoping to address any concerns you have regarding BetterHelp Author: London , Alabama Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 28 2017
S' Canines Shirley Van Camp BACK STABBING TWO FACED BI TROUBLE MAKER IS WHAT THIS PERSON IS THAT GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES ON OTHERS Mint Hill NC Author: Lansing, Michigan Dog Breeders: S' Canines Mint Hill, NC

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 26 2017
Clickinks.com Horrible Ink! Horrible company! 107 Commerce Street, Lake Mary, FL 32746-6206, USA Internet Author: Woodbury, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Clickinks.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Safeguard properties the ugly truth Cleveland Ohio Nationwide Author: USA, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Safeguard properties Michael Greenbaum Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide