Your Search | top nails & hair beauty school

Feb 13 2016
Locksmith in gwinett georgia 24 hr LOCK TO LOCK locksmith. My husband left the car engine on with keys inside with called locksmith 24hr lock to lock ,the took about 45-50 min to arrive and in top of that this person said that since it was a truck,that it was very hard to open that it was $155.00 Author: Sugar hill, Georgia Auto Parts: Locksmith in gwinett georgia

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets SCAM Unauthorized credit card charges after membership cancellation Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Beauty Products: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

SKINN Cosmetics products damaged denied return Torrance California
Author: Staten Island, New York Beauty Products: SKINN Cosmetics Torrance, California

Feb 11 2016
Cellogica Cellogica - deceptive sales, unauthorized credit card charges, terrible customer service Valencia California Author: Sedona, Arizona Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream; Bouchar Eye Cream; Encante Free Trial will Cost You $200; Major Rip Off Artists; Deceptive Marketing; Internet Author: Anonymous, Texas Beauty Products: Encante Skin Serum & Eye Cream Internet

Feb 09 2016
Beauty By Nature Onsen -product- I was ripped off by scam. He quoted one price and over charged me on receipt. Said he was giving me a free gift i PAID FOR IT. Arcadia California
Author: Altadena, California Beauty Products: Beauty By Nature Arcadia, California

Feb 09 2016
Luxe Skin Snake Venom Dermskin Misleading. . .was to get a trial offer and then charged me full price for the item - will not refund! California Internet Author: Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Luxe Skin Snake Venom Internet

Feb 08 2016
Yummy Hair Extensions The FD&C Act prohibits the distribution of cosmetics which are adulterated or misbranded and must comply with the labeling regulations published by the FDA under the authority of the FD&C Act & the FP&L Act YUMMY HAIREXTENSIONS Dallas Texas Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: Yummy Hair Extensions Internet

Hair Elaa Vitamin scam Internet Author: West Virginia Liars: Hair Elaa Internet

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
NOUVEAU NOUVEAU SKIN CARE, TRANQUILLE EYE CREAM FALSE ADVERTISING AND INABILITY TO REACH COMPANY TO RETURN PRODUCT. SANTA ANA California Author: DESOTO, Illinois Beauty Salons: NOUVEAU SANTA ANA, California

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
Montecito Montecito advertising is deceiving Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Beauty Salons: Montecito

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
Her Imports Misrepresentation of Hair Alexandria Virginia Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Her Impors Alexandria, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Encante santa ana ca. Encante beauty products They took money out of my account debit card I used for a free samply shipping charges. I saw nothing about calling them or I would be charged $98.71 twicetotal is $197.42 Santa Ana California Author: Whittier, California Internet Fraud: Encante santa ana ca. Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
SITEBUILDER IS HOLDING WEBSITE AND DOMAIN HOSTAGE Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: SITEBUILDER Internet

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 03 2016
Wigsbuy PayPal Was defrauded & charged from items never received Internet
Author: Denver, Colorado Beauty Products: Wigsbuy Internet

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet