Your Search | top nails & hair beauty school

May 05 2016
SKIN OPTICS EYEESENTALS Deceptive company...Beware Santa Ana Internet Author: LAKE BALBOA, California Beauty Products: SKIN OPTICS Internet

May 05 2016
Vita Luminance Vita Luminance SCAM Charing me for product I didn't ask for, will not reimburse Henderson Nevada Author: Arizona Beauty Products: Vita Luminance Internet

May 05 2016
The Penthouse Salon This place is a front, they scam you out of money, use cheap product, money laundering, con artist Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Beauty Salons: The Penthouse Salon Glendale, California

May 05 2016
nouveau skin care Charging me and sending me product I didn't order or want! Internet Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: nouveau skin care Internet

May 05 2016
Top Rental Property Dishonesty, Taking Advantage of a Young College Student College Park Georgia Author: Georgia Landlords: Top Rental Property College Park, Georgia

Lucky Hair Traders Fashion hair
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hair Salons: Lucky Hair Traders Internet

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures / floridahoghunts.com South Florida's top ranked Hog hunting Outfitter.. FLORIDA HOG HUNTS / Florida's Outdoor Adventures takes pride in hiring the most experience of guides with over 150 years of combined experience. Florida's Outdoor Adventures made a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction and joined the Corporate Advocacy program so customers know they can feel confident when they choose Florida's Outdoor Adventures.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Outdoor Adventures TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. Punta Gorda ,

May 03 2016
Beauty Impressions False advertising Pacoima California Author: Arlington, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
Top Styling Now Got my debit card info through free gift scam Tennessee Internet Author: Hawkinsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Top Styling Now Internet

May 02 2016
Donna Gerard Cheshire Donna GerardDonna Cheshire Slander and ripped off my house. Venice Florida Scorned EX Author: Hobo, New Jersey Hair Salons: Donna Gerard Cheshire Venice, Florida

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
Skin Element/ Eye Vibe Rapid fulfillment Free trial SCAM that cost you money to try Pacoima California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Products: Skin Element/ Eye Vib Internet

May 02 2016
Adore me Adoreme.com BEWARE of Adore Me They will not let you cancel. Listen to these recorded calls Internet Author: sunny isles beach, Florida Beauty Products: Adore me Internet

May 02 2016
Salon 152 Worst Ever Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Hair Salons: Salon 152 Kansas City, Missouri

May 01 2016
Bedford High School Fake high school diploma Texas Internet Author: New Castle, Delaware Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bedford High School Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
beauty basics sending me product and charging my account almost $200 per month La Jolla California Author: Howell, Michigan TV Advertisements: beauty basics La Jolla , California

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions LLC Skin Element Can't unsubscribe to this product internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions LLC Internet

Apr 30 2016
YR Beauty Youthful RadianceInfinite Allure Ordered youthful radiance on line where they showed a woman applying the cream and her wrinkles disappearing. It does not work. unknown Internet Author: Wabash, Indiana Computer Mail Order: YR Beauty Internet

Apr 30 2016
CFISD transportation Bus # 6220 in route to Thornton Middle school Abuse of authority to a child Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFISD transportation Internet

Apr 30 2016
Mychway Don't buy from CHINA China CHina Author: palm harbor, Florida Beauty Products: Mychway Internet

Apr 29 2016
Drexel Code Corey Drexel trading non losing trades, never a lost trade, code, top money winners, cant lose trades, 100% winning trades, Dublin dublin Author: Orland Park, Illinois Financial Services: Drexel Code Internet