Your Search | top nails & hair beauty school

Sep 26 2016
Collect Pros LLC Valere Skin Collect Pros is charging me $98.71 for a $5.00 sample I paid for on a pre-paid gift card Pacoima California Author: Vista, California Beauty Products: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Perfecter Beauty Products Fraudulent email address, took 2 debits to my account for more money than they should have! location unknown. Not put on website Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Perfecter Beauty Products Internet

Sep 26 2016
New Brilliance Beauty & Truth, Vital Global Marketing New Brilliance, Beauty & Truth & Vital Global Marketing Las Vegas Nevada Author: Vancouver, Washington Beauty Products: New Brilliance Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
blossom cream no refund of money on product i never recieved after trail one and was charged internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Beauty Products: blossom cream Internet

Sep 24 2016
Christie Brinkley free trial offer. Skin Elements & EyeVibe by Beauty Impressions Deceivers - You won't find justice Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 24 2016
Beauty Impressions GammaBeauty.comintoxicatingeyerecall.com Unauthorized credit card charge. Non working phone numbers to cancel or return Pacoima California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
Derma Essense, Nu skin, Nu Beauty, Fresh skin serum Better than Boxtox Survey Scam Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Internet Fraud: Derma Essense Internet

Sep 23 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Sensa Skin Rip Off San Diego California Author: Cathlamet, Washington Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 22 2016
Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | Jeremy JB Yowell has a policy of full transparency. JB Yowell's top priority as a business owner (Yohawk Energy) in the investment field is to be the best steward of his clients' investment. With that in mind, he makes sure that all the details are divulged, from assumed risk of investment, that there cannot be a guarantee of a return of investment or an estimated amount, to frequent updates sent to every investor on each well and where they stand, exactly.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Oil Companies: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company . Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indus Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
Revitalize Age Defying Serum Beauty Essence Read the small print! You will be charged! Internet Author: Ritzville, Washington Home HealthCare: Revitalize Age Defying Serum Internet

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Conservice Conservice Shawn committed fraud Logan Utah
Ok that was over the top Author: Logan, Utah Utility Companies: Conservice Utah

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
The Top Tier Painting Co. Richard C. NelsonRich Nelson d**k NelsonTop Tier Painting Nefarious, fraud, unscrupulous Gresham Oregon
Author: Troutdale , Oregon Paint & Wallpaper: The Top Tier Painting Co. Gresham, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
180 FUSION IS A HUGE SCAM Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 180fusion created thousands of successful search engine marketing campaigns; managed millions of digital spend, helped clients increase sales driving qualified traffic in a profitable way. 180fusion Named #176 on Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Malibu, California

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide