Your Search | top seo's topseos.com e ventures

26, Report #1193274

Dec 05 2014
gostickit.biz After 13 e-mails and several promises they received payment and we have not received product. We have been waiting 6 months. RIP OFF Cypress California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Artist Galleries: gostickit.biz Cypress , California

27, Report #1193265

Dec 05 2014
David E Miller KForce Fake Job Offers Florida
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David E Miller KForce Florida

28, Report #1193174

Dec 04 2014
find your top search Manipulative Salemen Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet: find your top search Internet

29, Report #1193145

Dec 04 2014
Chad E Wade Chade wade Taking advantage of Elderly citizens for his own gain Houston Texas Author: Naples, Florida Realtors: Chad E Wade Internet

30, Report #1193082

Dec 04 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment The Garcinia Plan Advertised a free trial for 4.95, then charged 89.75 fee on top of that, fine print in another link under terms and conditions Salt Lake City Utah Author: SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Salt Lake City, Utah

31, Report #1192958

Dec 03 2014
A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Fresh start loans. Spoke with a David at one point when Patrick was in a meeting. I filled out two loan apps online neither of with were for this place but they called me and said my info was given to them and they can def help me i was promised $2000. within one hour if i got a vanilla reload pak and put $220 on it but i could only come uo wiyh $150 and they said thats fine and they would call me back in approx 40 mins to get my bank info to deposit the funds i had already been approved for. they called back but only to say my info and $ was stuck in a porthole so the only other option is to western union it and to do that id have to put another $120 on a vanilla reload pak I was very hesitant but i did it and they again said ok ill call u back in one hr with the tracking # so u can go get ur $ from western union and they never called back. I called them approx 30 times and when i finally got someone patrick wasnt avail so the man that answered tried telling me he was patrick and need $175 from me to run a credit check witch is BS cuz that had already been done he kept saying no no no it must be done to finish process. i told him again that i knew he wasnt patrick and i wanted to speak to patrick and he told me patrick went home already. i first sent them $ at 11am and again at 3pm then i couldnt get ahold of them til 6:30pm and that was just fir them to ask me for more money. if anyone finds out how to sue these people please e-mail me california Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Wanted Criminals: A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Nationwide

32, Report #1192959

Dec 03 2014
George Babcock, Babcock Law George E. Babcock Esq. AN OFFENSIVE JERK Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Barrington, Rhode Island Lawyers: George Babcock, Babcock Law Pawtucket, Rhode Island

33, Report #1192927

Dec 03 2014
Greg Watkins, Pelican Publishing, Liar Thief Greg Watkins Bradenton, FL Fake Company-Pelican Publishing-Big Beaked, Big Bellied Bird Named Bill, (Big Bill and Buddies) BRENDON MOUSE'S BIG IDEA TO SAVE THE BAD BIRD BUNCH[Greg Watkins] Misleads Cute And Cuddly Books6925 73rd Ct E Bradenton, Fl 34203-7179Greg Watkins claims to be a President of Children books which is a lie...its his boy friend company.Phone 678-478-6071 Gregory Watkins Illustrator thief, This guy will take your money and neve Pathological Liar and Thief His only objective is to take your money...never shows...Kinda like George Jones...always drunk and never pays his bills. Steals from investors and then fly tail out of the area. Been in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina Bradenton Florida
Author: Florida Con Artists: Greg Watkins Bradenton, FL Fake Company-Pelican Publishing-Big Beaked, Big Bellied Bird Named Bill, (Big Bill and Buddies) BRENDON MOUSE'S BIG IDEA TO SAVE THE BAD BIRD BUNCH[Greg Watkins] Misleads bradenton, Florida

34, Report #1192798

Dec 03 2014
rick hendricks , rick hendricks sold me a used 2007 corvette for ten thousand dollars more than the kelly blue book. when i check the web also on the same year car they were still ten thousand more than what was on the internet. the cars gas gauge defective ,the check engine light stayed on stains on the convertable top crome peeling off of the right front wheel. i went to complain with in three days talked to the sales manager about taking the car back and give me back my trade in and they would not do it. ii told them that this car did not suit my purpose. so they put me in a used Chevy Silverado for the same price so again i checked the prices in a general check the truck is ten thousand more than anyone else. the truck has 50k miles but is still 10k more than average. they refused to reduce the price so now im so much in an upside down situation on a over priced used truck which they took advantage of me to fatten someone wallet. i just wish there was help for me to help me get justice for getting scamed out of ten thousand dollars charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: rick hendricks , charleston, South Carolina

35, Report #1192872

Dec 03 2014
pinnacle Business Systems LLC shawn pippin , 2625 E. Greenway Pkwy 112-74 Phoenix Arizona 85032 different web address - sterling group merchants .com I guess it's a classic phone scam / internet scam phoenix Arizona Author: Glenrock, Wyoming Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: pinnacle Business Systems LLC phoenix, Arizona

36, Report #1192581

Dec 02 2014
TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP TV SCAM!!!AKA LOSERS!! Scam, direct TV, retail, commission based, pyramid Plymouth Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP Plymouth, Michigan

37, Report #1192508

Dec 02 2014
Wayfair n/a Sent me a Reject at a discounted price without advising me of the product being a reject . Decorative laser scroll lines missed and crooked around perimeter of the table top. Very clearly cannot go unnoticed! Internet Author: Gaylord, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Wayfair Internet

38, Report #1192366

Dec 01 2014
George E. Babcock Esq. Babcock law office, Mindy Montecalvo Esq. CROOKS! Just give the bank your house Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: George E. Babcock Esq. Pawtucket, Rhode Island

39, Report #1192280

Dec 01 2014
Spotfn.com Seems to not be able to locate the money I'm supposed to receive back London Internet Author: ocala, Florida E-trade: Spotfn.com Internet

40, Report #1192207

Dec 01 2014
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress colorfuldayhair@163.com Animal hair blend with plastic fiber wigs!!! BarBie hair is better quality, DO NOT BUY!!! RIPOFF, SCAMMERS Shandong Internet, china Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress Internet

41, Report #1192208

Dec 01 2014
Boxnation Paywizard Misleading information and non-consensual auto top up Internet Author: UK, Other Sports Facilities: Boxnation Internet

42, Report #1192031

Nov 29 2014
138 Beauty Supply 138 Beauty Supply (678) 561-5540 On June 9, 2014 I placed an order which totaled $53.90 with 138 Beauty Supply. On June 12, 2014 I received an e-mail from 138 Beauty Supply which stated as follows: “Unfortunately, an item on your order is currently out of stock. This may cause a slight delay in delivery. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we are working hard to rectify this.” As of this writing, 11/29/14 I have not heard another word or update from 138 Beauty Supply even though I have called and left a message and have also emailed several times requesting an update or refund. 138 Beauty Supply has not responded to any of my inquiries and has not provided any of the products that I ordered. Jonesboro Georgia Author: Carlsbad, California Beauty Salons: 138 Beauty Supply Jonesboro, Georgia

43, Report #1191970

Nov 29 2014
J & E Auto LLC Did not return deposit as promised Mine Hill New Jersey Author: Milford, New Jersey Auto Dealers: J & E Auto LLC Mine Hill , New Jersey

44, Report #1191879

Nov 28 2014
knives4wholesale Charges for items not shipped with order, does not answer phone or return nessages, fails to return e-mail Orlando Florida Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: knives4wholesale Orlando, Florida

45, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

46, Report #1191767

Nov 28 2014
America's Top Movers Allied Van Line Rip Off Moving Company Reisterstown Maryland and Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: America's Top Movers Reisterstown, Maryland

47, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

48, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

49, Report #1191665

Nov 27 2014
realppvtraffic.com www.classifiedads.com These guys, Mike etc. are ripping people off with there promises to send traffic to sites etc. 1314 E. Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301 Fl. 33301 Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Service Providers: realppvtraffic.com

50, Report #1191427

Nov 25 2014
Topbet.com Top bet I got ripped of by topbet.com they are crooks Tacoma Washingotn Author: Tacoma , Washington Offshore Gambling: Topbet.com