Your Search | top seo's topseos.com e ventures

Sep 09 2014
PEDRO QUEZADA Business person No other names known) Pedro Quezada owns a business himself CEO, Pedro Quezada Foundation, address: 161 Delancey Street Newark NJ. 07106-1923 USA Phone number: 315-226-3747, never mind about the e-mails that he gave to the public, this guy is a pro-scamm In 1986 President Reagan gave Abnesty to Elligal Alians & this people SWORN under outh to work on the fields, this people broke the sworn by far, & start doing bad things. Newark New Jersey Author: GRANGER, Washington Internet Fraud: PEDRO QUEZADA Business person Newark, New Jersey

Sep 09 2014
Business Site Developers BSD Search Engine Optimization to put you on the top of Google, Bing,Yahoo so it drives leads & Traffic to your Site. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Search Engine Optimization: Business Site Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2014
Richard E sipes or spies White owl, richard vega, dj whiteowl Con artist that steals from womens bank accounts and (((REDACTED))) them Florida, Cali, Las Vegas, New York Nationwide Author: You're next, Florida Banks: Richard E sipes or spies Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Steele Management Andrew Steele What a complete scam. This guy took my money to take a cell phone picture of me, meanwhile making fun of the way I looked, and in later phone conversations, screaming at me at the top of his lungs and telling me I didn't know how to spell law. Real funny one, Andrew Steele! Avoid this fake at all costs. He called me and hung up when I answered the phone and wouldn't return my phone calls. Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

Sep 09 2014
Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Kevin Lui (Supplier for Fashion Pretty Hair) Undrrthe umbrella of Aliexpress and Alaibaba location China order a wig, snet the wrong wig contacted supplier Kevin Lui. return wrong wig 3/27/2014. Have not heard one word from supplier since may 13, 2014. Paid $220.00 no refund no wig. Now suppplier willnot answer my e-mails and ALiexpress is no hel they keep transfering me to different people and callling dear. China Nationwide
Author: Port Chester, New York Beauty Salons: Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Enzo Benedetto I have received the EXACT e-mails that other women reported in the last few days. He approached me on match.com. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Internet Fraud: Enzo Benedetto Internet

Sep 08 2014
Top Gear Imports Top Gear sold to me what was supposed to be a car in excellent condition and it required extensive engine and turbo work resulting in several thousands of dollars in repairs. Both Sean and Aret told me numerous times they would take care of it but both have ignored my emails and no follow up or reimbursement has occurred. DO NOT buy any vehicle from this dealership as their representations, their words, and their promises are meaningless. Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Top Gear Imports Saddle Brook, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
Liquidity Services Inc ---William P. Angrick, III misrepresented purchased wholesale items as if they were closeouts Washington DC / Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon E-trade: Liquidity Services Inc Internet

Sep 07 2014
Top Pro Media Group Craig Wertkin Aaron Feldman Shae Adams Jonathan Shipman Crystal Melissa Forced false hourly reporting and no credit for work completed Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Top Pro Media Group Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 06 2014
Best Web SEO mywebsitespot.com, Orlando Web Designers Guaranteed First Page Google Rankings and Top Quality SEO Work For Only $69. A Month! Not sure - Orlando, Florida I believe Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Search Engine Optimization: Best Web SEO Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
4All Vitamins 4all ventures, llc Billing for items not in stock Internet Author: Newport beach, California Drugstores: 4All Vitamins Internet

Sep 06 2014
Blue Sky Windpower, Michael BlueSky takes your order, charges your account and never delivers, all calls, e-mails go unanswered. Joplin, MO Internet Author: Bryan, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Blue Sky Windpower Internet

Sep 05 2014
The Pink Peacock, Offering Custom Windows and Unique Architectural Salvage Carly Connors, Carly Jones, Carly Liz, Carly E. Jones, Carly E. Connors Custom Windows, Architectural Salvage, Carly Jones Mount Joy Pennsylvania
Author: Marietta, Pennsylvania Liars: The Pink Peacock, Offering Custom Windows and Unique Architectural Salvage Mount Joy, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2014
big tex trailers I purchased a big tex 5x10 trailer 8 months ago. These trailers supposedly come with a 1 year warranty. I keep my trailer in a garage and have put less than 500 miles on it and it already has rust all over it. This was a top of the line trailer and cost $2000. I have contacted Big Tex several times and have not gotten any response aside from 1 e-mail telling me to contact another person. I have given them my phone number and have not gotten one call to help me with my warranty work to fix this issue. The company advertises a 1 year warranty with their trailers but it is kind of hard to get any warranty work when nobody will call you back or contact you to see what the problem is even after I have left them several e-mails. This company lies and misrepresents their products, and does not make good on their warranties. Texas Author: mt airy , Maryland Trailers: big tex trailers Nationwide

Cydcor and Top Consulting Large false promises St. Louis Missouri
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Sales People: Cydcor St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 04 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. E mail that contained my social which I removed from this report. Threatening me Nationwide Author: Arabi, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
Emeritus at Spring Creek a Brookdale Company Brookdale at Spring CreekEmeritus at Spring Creek Do not bring a loved one here! Disgusting behavior stems from the top! Kristi Breakell, LVN is inhumane Plano Texas Author: Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emeritus at Spring Creek a Brookdale Company Plano, Texas

Sep 03 2014
EVE e-Liquids False and Deceptive Advertising Walnut California Author: Yorba Linda, California Smoke Shops: EVE e-Liquids Walnut, California

Sep 03 2014
BOOTEA, EIGHTY TWENTY VENTURES LTD WILLIAM WILL PEIRCE, JONATHAN TEELING SCAM, FALSE CLAIMS LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND, UK Nationwide
Author: Other Weightloss Programs: BOOTEA, EIGHTY TWENTY VENTURES LTD Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
RPS MOTORSPORTS KEVIN BLACK7233 E County Road 300 SPlainfield, Indiana 46168 SCREWED ME OUT OF MONEY, SHIPPED MSD BOX NEVER GOT PAID, BAD PERSON PLAINFIELD, Indiana Author: jupiter, , Florida Auto Repair Service: RPS MOTORSPORTS PLAINFIELD,, Indiana

Sep 02 2014
peach direct and GE money bank peach direct ripoff Illinois Illinois Author: Bloomington, Illinois Desk Top Publishing: peach direct and GE money bank Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
Michele E. Neumann Meadowbrook Pavilion Gilford New Hampshire Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Ticket Sales: Michele E. Neumann Somersworth, New Hampshire

Sep 02 2014
Optimalhosting Walter Green No response to phone calls or e-mails will not stop recurring charges,after numerous attempts London,united kingdom Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Home Based Business: Optimalhosting Internet

Sep 02 2014
MidFlorida Credit Union A rotten credit union, with OBSCENE hidden fees, sneaky banking practices, and TERRIBLE interest rates to top it off Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Banks: MidFlorida Credit Union Lakeland, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia