Your Search | top seo's e ventures

Oct 05 2016
Richard D Bird wadude on ebay Steal a printer and screw over the ebay account of the people you've ripped off as well yakima Washington Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Richard D Bird yakima, Washington

Oct 04 2016
e-teacher, eteacher hebrew online school, eteacher group Wrong information towards cancellation policies; not willing to give money back; threatening to sue me for a money I do not owe Internet
Unprepared Salespeople - Lies about the contract Policies - I remember everything now! Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Language: e-teacher Internet

Oct 04 2016
Toluna I have been a member of this online community for more than 5 years. I have never knowingly breached their terms and conditions during this time. Today I received an e-mail from them informing me that my account had been deactivated as during their checks my account had been repeatedly flagged for not complying with their terms and conditons. Internet Author: Mirfield, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Toluna Internet

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Mountain Top Cafe Not Honest and Rude Phelan California another complaint Author: beverly hills, California Restaurants: Mountain Top Cafe Phelan, California

Oct 03 2016
AMI VENTURES INC. SEARS ONLINE STORE Consumer Fraud WEST HAVEN Connecticut Author: Lacoochee, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: AMI VENTURES INC. Internet

Oct 03 2016
William E Scutt Services Unlicensed,No Permits,Work Not to Code,Substandard Inferior Work Lake City Florida
Attached are more pictures of what this scam artist left me. Author: Ellenton, Florida Building Services: William E Scutt Services Lake City, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Rainbow Ventures Property Management Kelly Rojas Beware of bad property manager Arroyo Grande California Author: Arroyo Grande, California Home Owner Associations: Rainbow Ventures Property Management Arroyo Grande, California

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, number Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet
39, Report #1220139

Sep 29 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

Sep 26 2016
Business Innovations Group NMA Tech SolutionsI E Business ConsultingConsult Big sell domain names but never come through with deal just promises of deposit and sale. Want more money for advertising and traffic. Salt Lake City Phoenix UtahArizonia Author: Azle, Texas Work at Home Business: Business Innovations Group Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 22 2016
Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | Jeremy JB Yowell has a policy of full transparency. JB Yowell's top priority as a business owner (Yohawk Energy) in the investment field is to be the best steward of his clients' investment. With that in mind, he makes sure that all the details are divulged, from assumed risk of investment, that there cannot be a guarantee of a return of investment or an estimated amount, to frequent updates sent to every investor on each well and where they stand, exactly.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Oil Companies: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company . Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indus Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director IBAT AB - SWEDEN COMPANY I want to report this SCAMMER / FAKE buying company IBAT AB and the Director Mr. FAROUGH GHASEMLOU send irrevocable order of the Buyer, this person have writing fake address, e-mail, telephon number and are passed off as a director managers of this company. Lulea-Sweden SWEDEN Author: MILAN, Alabama Business Consulting: MR. Farough Ghasemlou / Director Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
E Z Auto Finance Inc. Would You Sell Your Mother A Car In This Condition Marietta Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: E Z Auto Finance Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Conservice Conservice Shawn committed fraud Logan Utah
Ok that was over the top Author: Logan, Utah Utility Companies: Conservice Utah

Sep 21 2016
The Top Tier Painting Co. Richard C. NelsonRich Nelson d**k NelsonTop Tier Painting Nefarious, fraud, unscrupulous Gresham Oregon
Author: Troutdale , Oregon Paint & Wallpaper: The Top Tier Painting Co. Gresham, Oregon

Sep 21 2016
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
180 FUSION IS A HUGE SCAM Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 180fusion created thousands of successful search engine marketing campaigns; managed millions of digital spend, helped clients increase sales driving qualified traffic in a profitable way. 180fusion Named #176 on Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Malibu, California

Sep 20 2016
New Start Business Consultants Did not provide the top quality services they said they would Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: New Start Business Consultants Tampa, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet