Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: top seo's topseos.com e ventures
There may be more reports for "top seo's topseos.com e ventures"
For more results perform a general search for "top seo's topseos.com e ventures"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
david wayne gallemore III Litonia Georgia DAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE DAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE III DAVID M GALLEMOREDAVID WAYNE GALLEMORE DAVID GALLEMORE JUNIOR david wayne gallemore III has several legal judgments and proceedings against him due to his business ventures lithonia Georgia Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: david wayne gallemore III Litonia Georgia lithonia, Georgia

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: New Sun Energies dedicated to customer satisfaction. New Sun Energies promise control and predictability on energy consumption with the use of solar energy for your home or business. New Sun Energies implements top rated ground or floor mounted solar photovoltaic systems for residential, commercial, and municipal property.  New Sun Energies has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies works closely with clients, can customize a solar system to meet the unique energy needs of your household. New Sun Energies, hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Solar Energy: New Sun Energies Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. New Sun Energies LLC has extensive experience in residential solar technology. New Sun Energies hands-on strategy will guide you throughout the entire process to avoid any confusion or delays. New Sun Energies offers solar technology for residential, commercial and municipal locations. New Sun Energies has 5 different locations nationwide and more coming in the future. Tempe , Arizona

Feb 01 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Beverage Warmer ordered but was never received. Nationwide Author: Jerseyville, Illinois Appliances: AMI Ventures Inc Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 28 2017
Vines Automotive / David Vines / Ordered three parts, received two, e-mails ignored, calls not returned. Bessemer Alabama Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Vines Automotive Bessemer, Alabama

Jan 28 2017
best buys geek squad craped up my lap top UNKNOWN Nationwide Author: LOCUST GROVE, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: best buys Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 27 2017
ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Final Notice and Arrest Warrant via e-mail to my spam box Doesn't State On E-mail Internet Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Internet

Jan 26 2017
Top Tier Roofing, Restoration & Construction FRAUDULENT COMPANY: Completed 200 Sq Ft of work, paid in full and will not return to complete job Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Consumer Services: Top Tier Roof Arlington, Texas

Jan 26 2017
UnderCover, Inc./ UnderCover Elite / Truck Hero, Inc. / Discount Camper Shells / Mr. Michael Orlando / I spent 900.00 on this top and I was robbed twice. this product is garbage Rogersville Missouri Author: LONG BEACH , California Auto Parts: UnderCover, Inc./ Rogersville, Missouri

40, Report #1352086

Jan 26 2017
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount On 12/6/2016 I ordered a night vision binocular. As of 1/24/2017 I had not received the item. I e-mailed them numerous times with no responce. Finally I received an e-mail from Chris Oliver saying it would be another 30 days. Well 2 days later the binoculars arrived. They were not the night binoculars I ordered for $49.99 but a regular cheap binocular mailed from China. This company is a big ripoff and should be shuttered. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Internet

41, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

42, Report #1351935

Jan 25 2017
Platinum Promotions/Top Tier Kim WebbPlatinum PromotionsTop Tier PromotionsTop Tier Marketing Did not pay for the jobs worked Friendswood Texas Author: Katy, Texas Breweries & Wineries: Platinum Promotions/Top Tier Friendswood, Texas

43, Report #1351912

Jan 25 2017
capming and fishing outlet outdoors online I placed a order on Dec 30,2016 and it's noe Jan 25 and I still haven't received my order. I've called and sent numerous e-mails and i've had no response. I have the comfirmation e-mail but no procuct. I ordered 2 Yeti cups. San Antonio, Texas, 78232 Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Sporting Goods: capming and fishing outlet Internet

44, Report #1351906

Jan 25 2017
HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE DID NOT RECEIVE THE BANK I ORDERED, ORDER #28403. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO MY E-MAIL. Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Corrupt Companies: HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Internet

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Dr John E Crews 3, Steve Neilson, Professional Cosmetic Center EXTREMELY BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION JOB! SEVERE FIBROSIS AND UNEVENNESS! Made several attempts to contact them but they had up and left without a trace Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Sharon hill, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Dr John E Crews 3 at Professional Cosmetic Center Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet