Your Search | top star exports

Dec 21 2016
Star Tech Tel Gabby Leon I called this company because I needed to have 5 cameras activated,  The technician came out and checked the cameras only to tell me he couldn't help me and took my $150. Pomona California Author: Perris , California Computer Service & Repair: Star Tech Tel Pomona, California

Dec 20 2016
TOP GAMES INC. Evony:The King's Return Spent over $2000 on buing in-game packages and the company just ripped med off and close the account with no reason Apia
Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: TOP GAMES INC. Apia,

Dec 20 2016
Ohio Auto Loans Ripoff/Excessive Charges Columbus Ohio
Did Ohio Auto Loans report loan payments to the credit bureaus? Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Ohio Auto Loans Columbus, Ohio

Dec 18 2016
Copper Top Plumbing/ Brian Brian Kronebusch Brian charged $370 to install an $85 garbage disposal in less than 1/2 hr. No quotes were given over the phone. Mesa Arizona Well aren't you generous. Author: Chandler , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Copper Top Plumbing/ Brian

Dec 17 2016
community houseing Section 8 choice houseing vouchure shyanne associates After waiting 4 yrs and getting to top of list was told it couldn't be used for house I was in couldn't find a place n on last day they agreed to use my house but gave me only few hours for landlord to turn in papers for i selection said I was late no extension n lost my section 8 befor I even got to use it Troy Michigan Author: Hazel park , Michigan Government Services: community houseing Troy , Michigan

Dec 12 2016
Auto Top Factory LLC Excellent replacement convertible tops, just don't expect them to honor their 6 year guarantee when it fails! Van Nuys California Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Parts: Auto Top Factory LLC Van Nuys, California

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 09 2016
star skin creme pacific youth, union eye serum company helped themselves to 174.60 of my money after ordering a $5.00 skin creme Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: star skin creme Internet

34, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

Dec 05 2016

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
Riverstone residential Grey star Illegal practice, unethical, rude Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Tenants: Riverstone residential

Nov 29 2016
Lux style Scammed my mum, sent products she didn't order and an invoice for $103.95 ! Threatening to add fees on top of if not paid in 14 days. Denmark Internet
Author: Tauranga, Alabama On-Line Stores: Lux style Internet

Nov 28 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Development highly trained and experienced team is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! *UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
5 Star Ventilation Chimney Cleaning/Chimeny Liner Ripoff! Hartford, Cheshire, Danbury, Norwich Internet Lies! Lies! Lies! Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 5 Star Ventilation Internet

Nov 24 2016
West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez West Coast, Golden Star Realty, MCR realty West Coast Realty, AKA MCR Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos California
MCR Realty Author: whittier, California Realtors: West Coast Realty Mario Gonzalez Cerritos,

Nov 23 2016
Algo-Star algo-star.com Binary Algo-Star Kowloon, Hong Kong Internet Author: Pittsburg, Kansas Brokerage Companies: Algo-Star Internet

Nov 20 2016
Lone Star Overnight LSO Failed to deliver AGAIN! Nashville Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Lone Star Overnight Internet

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 19 2016
Karl's Tile Total Bad Job From Top TO Bottom. Wasted Expensive Tile! Boca Raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Karl's Tile Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 18 2016
TopGunOptions Top Gun not so Top Notch Boca Raton Florida Author: Eagle, Idaho Financial Services: TopGunOptions Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Chapman Carpet 5 Star RestoratiBobby Cirelli Carpet CleaningBobby Cirelli Restoration and Carpet Cleaning. Bobby Cirelli OC Green Carpet Cleaning Unlicensed uninsured company overcharges, fades carpets and floors, leaves stains, steals from house, ripoff Chapman Carpet Cleaning.com Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Cleaning Services: Chapman Carpet Internet

Nov 16 2016
Adorns breast cream I spent 2.97 on an adorna breast cream which I did not receive. Less than a week later adorna attempted to charge 89.99 top my account when my bank declined this attempt they again attempted under a different name of uplift which we also declined. They Adorna breast Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Adorns breast cream Internet