Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

top 10

Showing 1-25 of 8,539 Found Reports For more specific results for "top 10"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 24 2017

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Meineke Car Care #4135 Could not perform car repair in 10 days. Someone else had to fix. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care #4135 Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount@gmail.com Sent item that was no where near what I ordered, 10$ fleamarket knockoff Internet
Author: Santa Cruz, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 21 2017
Top tier roofing Karsten Kennedy Karsten pappas Fraudulent roofer. Took money no work done. Arlington Texas
Current photo of karsten kennedy /karsten pappas Author: Arlington, Texas Home Improvements: Top tier roofing Arlington, Texas

Feb 20 2017
Skin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex LIS Top Skin Defined Skin/Eye Opulent Stole My Money!! Internet Scam!! Santa Ana California
Author: Houston, Texas Skin Care: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada

Feb 18 2017
JC PENNEY Inmar promotions, and Sunbeam They renigged on a promotional $10 rebate on a $50 toaster. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: JC PENNEY Coral Springs, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Live Techniton Told me his name was Duncun James -sp- Locked my lap top so it was unuseable giving me a number on laptop to call to fix situation. When I call the said I had a vires an they needed to install software so I would not be hacked. Internet Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Computer Software: Live Techniton Internet

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Dr. Gary Marder DO Dr Marder told me i had cancerous moles that HAD to be removed. He was extremely rude and unsympathetic top the pain i was in. He didn't give the Lidocaine time to work properly and refused to administer more when I requested it.  Port St Lucie Florida WTH Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Skin Care: Dr. Gary Marder DO Port St Lucie , Florida

Feb 11 2017
High Class Universe (Order#34459): I purchased $131.49 (6 puppy banks) on 12/10/16. My credit card was charged and I never received my purchase. I saw their ad on Facebook through Shopify. Internet Author: Eureka Springs, Arkansas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

25, Report #1351950

Feb 09 2017
Monroe county Child Support Used my ex wife's lawyer who turned into a judge in county to handle my case wich is totally against law. Then on top of it I found laws of Child support change in 2006 of September 21 .The law change then was anyone incarcerated or on disability wich can not work doesn't have to pay into child support. Wich I was and still. . Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg , Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Monroe county Child Support Nationwide