Your Search | topseos.com top seos

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196846

Dec 20 2014
Tigerdirect Tigerdirect.com Scam Online Internet Author: Endicott , New York Desk Top Publishing: Tigerdirect Internet

3, Report #1196802

Dec 20 2014
hot ride motors sub what a beautiful car this is drove 15 hours to find out what a piece of junk it was nothing like the description and didn't show any damage in the pictures on eBayand on top of it camouflages a $250 doc fee in his listing then got mad like I wasted his time for not buying the car. I don't think it would have made it 10 miles down the road. then he offered to knock the tax off boy what a deal levittown Pennsylvania Author: orwell, Ohio Auto Dealers: hot ride motors levittown, Pennsylvania

4, Report #1196297

Dec 18 2014
Mike Babiarz Michael Babiarz Uber Austin top shelf furniture assembly 512-696-8400 txtopshelf@gmail.com Total scam. There's no business here. Just a recent, bare, shell, sham web page (not even a site) Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Mike Babiarz Austin, Texas

5, Report #1195518

Dec 15 2014
Drivetime bought car and the first week motor blowed,,they replaced motor took 3 months all the while i was making payments,,got it back 2 weeks later transmission went out,,the salesman told me their was only 50,000 miles on it,,someone tampered with odometer and on top of all that kbb on the 2007 pt is 2500 to 3500,,their price $12000 does that sound fair fayetteville North Carolina Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Drivetime fayetteville, North Carolina

6, Report #1194736

Dec 11 2014
Legitgrugstore Go to Legitfrugstore and button at top says Contact US Had me wire then Western UNion and then rrefused to send parcel or give tracking unless I I sent double the amount I was told to send in the 1st place. Richmond Virginia Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cult: Legitgrugstore Richmond, Virginia

7, Report #1194198

Dec 09 2014
University of phoenix charged me on top of my student loans Internet Author: Lodi, New York Colleges and Universities: University of phoenix Internet

8, Report #1194050

Dec 08 2014
Drive Time I purchased a vehicle from drive time, for 18, 000 that only worth 7000, on top, of that they charge me 300 dollars a month in interest. I feel as if drive time need to honor the worth or appraisal price of the car nissan murano 2007 rodded me Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Drive Time Raleigh, North Carolina

9, Report #1194022

Dec 08 2014
Cirrus9 Media I paid almost $5000 to this company any got NOTHING! Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Websites: Cirrus9 Media Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

Dec 06 2014
RED Auto Protection REVIEW: Ripoff Report VerifiedSafe™ RED Auto Protectioncommitment to customer satisfaction: RED Auto Protection stands on impeccable record, further dedicates itself to providing best possible customer service in Vehicle Service Contract Industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. RED Auto Protection known by quality auto dealers RED Auto Protection offers the best possible Vehicle Protection Plans at lowest possible cost. Operating in industry with many competitors who have poor reputations, RED Auto Protection is proud to be Ripoff Report Verified™. RED Auto Protection’s mission statement: to offer the highest quality vehicle protection plans with honesty, integrity, and unparalleled care for our most important asset...our customer--both before and after the sale. RED Auto Protection commitment,  going the extra mile for every customer. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: RED Auto Protection | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RED Auto Protection RED Auto Protection the highest quality protection plans at the most affordable prices. Plans are offered by A rated underwriters who have all been in business for many years, ensuring stability and high claims payouts. Vehicle Protection Plans used by top quality Auto Dealers. Overland Park, Kansas

12, Report #1193174

Dec 04 2014
find your top search Manipulative Salemen Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet: find your top search Internet

13, Report #1193082

Dec 04 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment The Garcinia Plan Advertised a free trial for 4.95, then charged 89.75 fee on top of that, fine print in another link under terms and conditions Salt Lake City Utah Author: SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Salt Lake City, Utah

14, Report #1192798

Dec 03 2014
rick hendricks , rick hendricks sold me a used 2007 corvette for ten thousand dollars more than the kelly blue book. when i check the web also on the same year car they were still ten thousand more than what was on the internet. the cars gas gauge defective ,the check engine light stayed on stains on the convertable top crome peeling off of the right front wheel. i went to complain with in three days talked to the sales manager about taking the car back and give me back my trade in and they would not do it. ii told them that this car did not suit my purpose. so they put me in a used Chevy Silverado for the same price so again i checked the prices in a general check the truck is ten thousand more than anyone else. the truck has 50k miles but is still 10k more than average. they refused to reduce the price so now im so much in an upside down situation on a over priced used truck which they took advantage of me to fatten someone wallet. i just wish there was help for me to help me get justice for getting scamed out of ten thousand dollars charleston South Carolina Author: charleston, South Carolina Auto Dealers: rick hendricks , charleston, South Carolina

15, Report #1192581

Dec 02 2014
TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP TV SCAM!!!AKA LOSERS!! Scam, direct TV, retail, commission based, pyramid Plymouth Michigan Author: Novi, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: TOP TIER MARKETING ADIN MANAGEMENT GROUP Plymouth, Michigan

16, Report #1192508

Dec 02 2014
Wayfair n/a Sent me a Reject at a discounted price without advising me of the product being a reject . Decorative laser scroll lines missed and crooked around perimeter of the table top. Very clearly cannot go unnoticed! Internet Author: Gaylord, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Wayfair Internet

17, Report #1192207

Dec 01 2014
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress colorfuldayhair@163.com Animal hair blend with plastic fiber wigs!!! BarBie hair is better quality, DO NOT BUY!!! RIPOFF, SCAMMERS Shandong Internet, china Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress Internet

18, Report #1192208

Dec 01 2014
Boxnation Paywizard Misleading information and non-consensual auto top up Internet Author: UK, Other Sports Facilities: Boxnation Internet

19, Report #1191767

Nov 28 2014
America's Top Movers Allied Van Line Rip Off Moving Company Reisterstown Maryland and Florida Author: St Augustine, Florida Consumer Services: America's Top Movers Reisterstown, Maryland

20, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

21, Report #1191427

Nov 25 2014
Topbet.com Top bet I got ripped of by topbet.com they are crooks Tacoma Washingotn Author: Tacoma , Washington Offshore Gambling: Topbet.com

22, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

Nov 21 2014
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion Malibu, California

24, Report #1190384

Nov 20 2014
Top notch realty Gasner and marylin ripoff maitland Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Gangs: Top notch realty maitland , Florida

Nov 19 2014
Top Shot Pawn Rip off does not back up what they sell-- sold me defective firearn and called police ot have me removed Texarkana Arkansas Author: Texakana, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: Top Shot Pawn Texarkana, Arkansas