Your Search | tornado office systems, kim sampson

Dec 04 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Brian P. Ballo, Esq. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was never a client of the Complainant. | Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Law Office of Brian Ballo Brian P. Ballo, Esq and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Aliso Viejo, California Author: Bellflower, California Lawyers: Brian P. Ballo, Esq. Aliso Viejo,, California

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Treasure Valley Rental Management How is this company still operating?! They have been sued several times and never won! Even filed bankruptcy! They don't have an office just a PO box Idaho Better now Author: Boise, Idaho Real Estate Services: Treasure Valley Rental Management Internet

Nov 28 2016
BHG Housing Julie Gross, Karen Miller Scam involving bogus employment opportunity. Email requesting I9 employment clearance with false offer of employment. It seemed hokey to me so I didn't follow through. They claim Baltimore Office Internet Author: Riverdale, Maryland Employees: BHG Housing Internet

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Karen Miller & Julia Gross Assistant Office Manager Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Aurora, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: BHG Housing, located in Detroit, MIchigsn Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Damage claim denied even though driver and customer signed DR noting damage Cleveland Ohio
Author: North Ridgeville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Roadrunner Transportation Systems Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Nov 19 2016
International Award Service Office of George Hyde Took Money From Me Kansas City Kansas
Author: Morgantown , West Virginia Telemarketers: International Award Service Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
International Office Solutions Ed A. Quinteros Never Delivered Copier Unit nor Returned Money Orange & Yorba Linda California
Author: Stanton, California Miscellaneous Office Services: International Office Solutions Orange, California