Your Search | tornado office systems, kim sampson

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2015
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decisions Center The winner proper entry validation must be RECORDED BY JUDGES to certify issuance of Prize Award. MAIL REPLY ONLY Kansas City Kansas
Author: Hinesville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 22 2015
Care credit I was ready to pay off my care credit account for about 2500 but I was told that they had applied interest of 844 when I applied at the doctors office when I was having a tooth ache Marietta Georgia Author: North andover, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Care credit Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
McLaughlin Family Law Office Elizabeth McLaughlin This woman basically threw my case out the window! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Lawyers: McLaughlin Family Law Office San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2015
Glory Design and Construction LLC Paul Kim Glory Design and Construction, Paul Kim, scam ripoff, overpay, little work done, sloppy work, mickey mouse job, bad rude guy Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Architects & Designers: Glory Design and Construction LLC Los Angeles,

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 20 2015
Staples Hoover, AL Staples Hoover, AL Staples in Hoover print department purposely messed my advertising package up and will never have my business anymore! hoover Alabama Author: HOOVER, Alabama Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Hoover, AL hoover, Alabama

Sep 20 2015
Stripe Credit Card Processor Closed Account and Refuses to Respond to Repeated Requests to Refund Our Guest From My Back Office Only-line based Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe Credit Card Processor Internet

Sep 19 2015
Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP 25 year old duii case, has been paid, they are trying to collect $1500.00. SanDiego California Author: north bend, Oregon Drunk Drivers: Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP SanDiego, California

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 18 2015
Live Scribe Live scribe Ripps off students none listed Internet Author: lamar, South Carolina Miscellaneous Office Services: Live Scribe Internet

Sep 18 2015
Box Office Tickets of Omaha Nebraksa Overcharged! Omaha Nebraska Author: Kirkwood, Missouri Sales People: Box Office Tickets of Omaha NE Omaha,

Sep 18 2015
les trading company ivan costantinovpeter nasimov no bussiness ,no office just open space , the guy is superliierw burgas Nationwide
Author: kibutz meggido, Other Liars: les trading company Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
NPF Sweepstakes Don or Dan BarrettNPF Reports Divisionain office po box 27Plainview NY 11803-0027 Unusual sweepstakes false Plainview NYfalse Documents New York Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF Sweepstakes New York

Sep 18 2015
The finger companies Heather Ellis 2900 w dallas Heather Ellis return my money! I gave deposit to rent apartment they told me it is not availbe and refuse to give me my deposit back. When I came to the office to pick up the check hey threat me calling the police Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Landlords: The finger companies Houston , Texas

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Primier Promotion Group, P.P.G., I.S.M. Main Office, Jim Rutherford Immediate payment Notification 23,762.00 dollars Plainview New York Author: Kings Mountain,, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Primier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 16 2015
law office of united States credit service Law office of USCS. James Walker threatening jail probation Levi's against what I own East Brooklyn New York Author: Princeton, Indiana Collection Agencies: law office of united States credit service East Brooklyn, New York

Sep 16 2015
Heartland Payment Systems Lied about credit card processing cost Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Heartland Payment Systems Internet

Sep 16 2015
judging office & decision center Larry hourd award notification commission kansas, city Nationwide Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: judging office &decision center Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Applied Merchant Systems AMS Payment Gatewar SCAM, THIEVES, FRAUD, CON Calabasas, Oxnard California Author: Arizona Financial Services: Applied Merchant Systems Calabasas, Oxnard, California

Sep 15 2015
Asylum Office - Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate Arlington Asylum Office; Miami Asylum Office; Houston Asylum Office Asylum Office Is Bigoted Towards Religious Minorities Arlington Virginia Author: Virginia Legal Process Services: Asylum Office - Refugee, Asylum, and International Operations Directorate Arlington, Virginia

Sep 15 2015
Earn at home club Content systems Promised FREE 3 day trial. I cancelled within 3 days and was told I'd get my $ back. When I called after a week to find status of refund, I wS told I would not receive my money back. I told them them they are a scam and enjoyed ripping people off and lying to potential new members. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: NAPLES , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn at home club Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
twicenu theofficepros office products deerfield beach Florida
Author: pompano, Florida Optical Products & Repair: twicenu deerfield beach, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Crimal Justice Law Office Kevin Williams . John Williams I had three warrants for my arrest and they were filled in my name and before that happens i should call them and settle up with them with a debit or credit card.  Internet Author: New Boston, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Crimal Justice Law Office Internet