Your Search | tornado office systems, kim sampson

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 14 2016
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing Systems, Inc., and several of its affiliated companies, including Lease Finance Group LLC, MBF Leasing LLC, Pushpin Holdings LLC and others ,collectively, “Northern Leasing”, LFG use wrong practices to rip off small business owners Chicago Illinois Author: Vienna, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago, Illinois

May 13 2016
KMA Real Estate Management Kim Ault & Vivan Henderson Rental Problems Newark Ohio Author: Newark, Ohio Landlords: KMA Real Estate Management Newark , Ohio

May 12 2016

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Warning past due crimnal fees or fines Miami Florida Author: Gray, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Miami, Florida

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP sent me a letter of a collection notice stating that i owed for travel on a colorado toll road which i have not been on at all.  Denver Colorado Author: loveland, Colorado Local Transportation: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 09 2016
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems,LLC lied about the cost charge on my card for a credit check without my authorizaion didn't send or give any docs Germantown Maryland Author: lawrenceburg, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Germantown, Maryland

May 07 2016
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SCOTT STOGSDILL Pacific Hot Tub Solutions lied to us, bad hot tubs. Owner convicted of fraud. Oregon City Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Pools & Saunas: PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR Oregon City, Oregon

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Received a collection notice from LGBS for unpaid parking violations in Denver, Colorado 14 years old. Denver Nationwide Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Nationwide

May 05 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP $9,600 Fraud Attempted by Criminal Law Firm Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas

May 05 2016
Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics and Matthew Lamz have proven to be dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality commercial roofing. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Planned Smear Campaign Author: austin, Texas Roofing Companies: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics is an Austin based commercial roofing company that specializes in efficiency. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics can replace any kind of flat roof and have a competitive edge with metal roofs. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics have won awards for selling and installing out flat roof systems and scoring perfectly in post installation inspections. Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS Birch Communications calls our business office several times a week and several times a day.  Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas