TORNADO OFFICE SYSTEMS, KIM SAMPSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tornado office systems, kim sampson
There may be more specific results for "tornado office systems, kim sampson"
For more specific results for "tornado office systems, kim sampson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Market Traders Institute REVIEW: MTI - Market Traders Institute's commitment to total customer satisfaction. Market Traders Institute focused on providing highest quality education. Increase customer support staff - the No Client Left Behind Policy ensures time with each client at least once a week to benefit their educational journey..*UPDATE: Market Traders Institute pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Market Traders Institute is recognized by Ripoff Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Still waiting for help... Author: Holland, Iowa Brokerage Companies: Market Traders Institute | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. MTI a foreign exchange education / training company based in Orlando suburbs Lake Mary, Florida. Education to beginner, intermediate, & advanced traders. Family owned, over 19 years. LAKE MARY AND JAMAICA, Florida

Jun 11 2017
GFWS Systems  Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Business Consultants: GFWS Systems Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
do hard money pd 3k to have EVERY deal turned down they last one was the straw that broke the camels back..great house with 24k in profit BUT there systems gives it a big no sine it is in what they say i a rural area Internet Author: Trinity , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: do hard money Internet

Jun 10 2017
Jackson Hewitt Lisa General Manager Westnedge office aside the Preparer location gull road DId not file our taxes correctly Federal and city. And refused to take responsibility. Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jun 10 2017
First American Payment Systems 1st Pay POS, Merimac Capital, Eliot Management Group, Classic Bait and Switch Scam! Austin Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
tubular building systems don little co took over 4 month to deliver patio cover and told me 4-6 wks and I cancelled lake city Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Manufacturers: tubular building systems like city, Florida

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 07 2017
Collier Foundation Systems Superior walls Collier foundation Collier foundation installed a new foundation on our house. The foundation was installed over 1.5 out of level on one end. There was also large gaps between the panels. They gap between the frost wall and the wall panels were over 1/2 in size. I could fit my fingers in these gaps. They were supposed to fill the gaps with mortar. They did not. They put a little bit of mortar in the gaps to make it look like it was fixed. They refused to fix it properly and now we are in court trying to get our general contractor who hired them to fix it. It has cost is over $ 100,000 in costs between the garbage foundation and legal fees. Stay clear of Collier foundation systems. Heidelberg Pennsylvania Author: Wellsburg, West Virginia Home Improvements: Collier Foundation Systems Heidelberg, Pennsylvania

Jun 07 2017
Blue line Auto Group, Matt Keller, Kim Gifford Kept money from a 3rd party service contract refund Phoenix Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Blue line Auto Group Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Family Office Networks Andrew Schneider Guy is a scam artist and was banned by FINRA W Palm Beach Florida Author: NYC, New York Business Consultants: Family Office Networks W Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 06 2017
vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny Natasha copelin untrained RN with 2 con artists in the office george and auora from laser clinique and betterimage commack new york  Unfortunately your complaint is fictitious, I am a registered nurse with over 10+ years experience. Author: commack, New York Skin Care: vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny New York

Jun 06 2017
Harbortouch TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Harbortouch commitment to total customer satisfaction. Harbortouch focused on providing the best experience for their customers and delivers on this promise with exceptional service, fair business practices, competitive rates and top-quality equipment.*UPDATE: Harbortouch pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Harbortouch is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I can supply you with a copy of the agreement Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: Harbortouch TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Harbortouch offers a full range of merchant services, supplying POS systems, electronic cash registers, credit card processing terminals as part of its unparalleled free equipment program. Leading national supplier of point of sale (POS) systems, serving tens of thousands of businesses across the nation. nashville, Tennessee

Jun 04 2017
Kim williams esq Williams & wasserman attorney at law Illegal threats Internet Author: Homeless, California Telemarketers: Kim williams esq Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Tanner & Ortega >>LAWYER OFFICE CLOSED - WENT BANKRUPT
Howard Tanner Rebuttal Author: New York , New York Lawyers: Tanner & Ortega New York

Jun 03 2017
E-Marketing Systems CPA Marketer CPA(cost per action) Marketer Phoenix Arizona Author: BRONX, New York On-Line Business: E-Marketing Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Apex Systems Destroying Job Stability Nationwide
Author: Alabama Employers: Apex Systems Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
quick towing and transport auto shop they work for ordered them to get my car, he refused and called threatening my life if i called his office again delray beach Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Towing: quick towing and transport delray beach, Florida

Jun 02 2017
David Rogers Law office Clifford law office Put out an arrest warrant Chicago iL Author: Orange, Virginia Loans: David Rogers

Jun 02 2017
Staples 9890 Liberia Ave.Manassas, VA 20110 Cartridge Recycle Program Rip-off Manassas Va Author: Manassas, Virginia Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment, Personal injury specialists. Glen Lerner is dedicated to client satisfaction. The law firm has implemented strategic changes focusing on finding ways to help clients have a clearer understanding on the possible outcomes of their case and more frequent status updates.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program – Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys pledge to resolve client issues so that those who seek legal representation from the law firm can feel confident in the representation they receive. Glen Lerner, Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada News Media: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. Las Vegas , Nevada