Your Search | tornado office systems, kim sampson

Oct 11 2016
rapid home solutions providentialfoundation steve and ricardo diaz warning this is a scam unfolding placida main office orlando fl Florida Author: wilmington, Vermont Credit Services: rapid home solutions placida, Florida

Oct 10 2016
SplashPads USA Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | SplashpadsUSA  dedicated to the highest quality splash pad products and installations across the United States. SplashPadsUSA takes great pride in their products, workmanship - want customers to have a good experience with a top-notch final product. SplashPadsUSA uses only stainless steel above ground features - manufactured by them right here in the USA! - only using the best in sanitation systems. No one matches SplashPadsUSA quality for the price, they stand behind their product - from design to installation. SplashPadsUSA is pleased to be a member of RipOff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program which assures customers commitment to customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad North Salt Lake , Utah

Oct 10 2016
ABF Freight Systems Will NOT honor promise to pay for damaged item received Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Torrey, Utah Moving Companies: ABF Freight Systems Utah

BarcodeGiant Office Electronics supplier Internet
Author: New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: BarcodeGiant Internet

Oct 10 2016
Thomas D'Arco Gerrald aka Jerry Abes Deadbeat tenants using fraudulent documents and lies to rent office space. Canoga Park California Author: Encino, California Tenants: Thomas D'Arco California

Oct 08 2016
SCAMMERS DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH We maintained a subsidiary office at Research House, in Greenford, London, UK and this was operated by Broadcast Wave Ltd.The owners are:MOREEN. ALBAZIDOREEM. KAZIMLINA. TIAREH The latter acts as the manager.They cheated all the tenants in not Research House Business Center Internet Lina Tierah, Moreen Kazim, Doreen Albezi Author: Southampton, Alabama Property Management: DOREEM. KAZIM, MOREEN. ALBAZI and LINA. TIAREH Internet
32, Report #1331994

Oct 06 2016
Dr. Tatoff Over a year ago, we paid Dr. Tatoff over $4000.00 dollars to remove a large tattoo. We paid up front due to a signed agreement that treatments at would carry on until the tattoo was gone, even though they estimated 14 treatments at 8 weeks apart. We signed up at the Ft Worth location and had about 5 treatments there. They then closed that location which no phone call or email. We drove for our next appointment one weekend and the Ft. Worth office had a padlock on the door. We called the Dallas office and explained our situation. They asked us stop start coming to Dallas for the remainder of appointments. Inconvenient at that point but not a life breaker. No they have closed the Dallas store and we have no recourse.  Beverly Hills California Nationwide Author: Glen Rose, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tatoff Nationwide
33, Report #1331977

Oct 06 2016
Green Line Relocation and Systems American Relocation LLC Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening and ruining stuff Baltimore Maryland Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: Green Line Relocation and Systems Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 05 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Scam, ripoff, criminal, out of control Internet Author: virginia beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Internet

Oct 05 2016
Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications / Reliance Telephone / RTS / RT / Reliance Telecom / Reliance Telecom Systems / Reliance Telephone Systems / Reliance Telephone Inc / RTI Monopoly: Spent upwards of $300, went 76 cents over on collect account, and received a threatening collections call from Kira who refused to let me speak with anyone else Grand Forks North Dakota
Author: Marshall, Minnesota Correctional Facilities: Reliance Telephone Inmate Communications Grand Forks, North Dakota

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 03 2016
The dry moon group Jeff Sampson Worked two days then nothing. Michigan City Indiana Author: LaPorte, Indiana Home Improvements: The dry moon group Michigan City, Indiana

Oct 03 2016
kazuma usa online kazuma atv parts online Buy Chinese hard to find parts for Atv, electrical systems, engines, brake systems, fuel systems, etc Online base in Carbondale, Illinois Internet Author: Hemet, California Sporting-good Manufactures: kazuma usa online Internet

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 29 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Cost of Full Service Author: naples, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h winter haven , Florida

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Please stop your harassment and threatening. Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Swank Blue Swank Blue didn't deliver and blamed it on the post office Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Swank Blue Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
DistroKid Stole Royalties New York, New York Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: DistroKid Internet

Sep 27 2016
SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Hundreds of calls harrassing for money Carrollton Texas Author: Oxnard, California Brokerage Companies: SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Carrollton, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Apartel usa Slum Lords roach infestation drug activity animal decided all in the front yard rental office are liars Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Apartel usa Columbus,