Your Search | tornado office systems, kim sampson

May 13 2016
KMA Real Estate Management Kim Ault & Vivan Henderson Rental Problems Newark Ohio Author: Newark, Ohio Landlords: KMA Real Estate Management Newark , Ohio

May 12 2016

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Warning past due crimnal fees or fines Miami Florida Author: Gray, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson llp Miami, Florida

May 10 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP sent me a letter of a collection notice stating that i owed for travel on a colorado toll road which i have not been on at all.  Denver Colorado Author: loveland, Colorado Local Transportation: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 09 2016
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems,LLC lied about the cost charge on my card for a credit check without my authorizaion didn't send or give any docs Germantown Maryland Author: lawrenceburg, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Germantown, Maryland

May 07 2016
PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR SCOTT STOGSDILL Pacific Hot Tub Solutions lied to us, bad hot tubs. Owner convicted of fraud. Oregon City Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Pools & Saunas: PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS, KIM PRIEST, SCOTT STOGSDILL PORTLAND HOT TUB REPAIR Oregon City, Oregon

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp You have failed to pay your court cost for Multnomah County pay the amount due or legal action will be taken State of incident occurrence Oregon Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Correctional Facilities: Linebarger Goggan blair & sampson llp Denver , Colorado

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Received a collection notice from LGBS for unpaid parking violations in Denver, Colorado 14 years old. Denver Nationwide Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Nationwide

May 05 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP $9,600 Fraud Attempted by Criminal Law Firm Denver Colorado Author: Portland, Oregon Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas

May 05 2016
Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics and Matthew Lamz have proven to be dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality commercial roofing. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Planned Smear Campaign Author: austin, Texas Roofing Companies: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics is an Austin based commercial roofing company that specializes in efficiency. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics can replace any kind of flat roof and have a competitive edge with metal roofs. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics have won awards for selling and installing out flat roof systems and scoring perfectly in post installation inspections. Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS Birch Communications calls our business office several times a week and several times a day.  Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

May 04 2016
Arnold Hecker The Law Office of Arnold Hecker Terrible Lawyer and an even worse person Plantation Florida Author: Margate, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Arnold Hecker Plantation, Florida

May 04 2016
Peter Sampson from IRS Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Northridge, California Income tax: Peter Sampson from IRS Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

May 02 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Fraud ,thief's ,dishonest,rip off,immoral,bad service,deceptive , miami Florida FALSE REPORT WAS PLACED ONLINE BY MARLENE NOT BY ME I WOULD NOT FILE THIS REPORT ABOUT SPS Author: hollywood , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida

May 02 2016
Adobe Systems Adobe Possibly Leaked My Password San Jose California Author: Duncanville, Texas Blabber Mouth: Adobe Systems San Jose, California

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington