Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: tortuga 4 party
There may be more reports for "tortuga 4 party"
For more results perform a general search for "tortuga 4 party"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
Equity Technologies Corporation Cathy Anderson Giles Unpaid Debt as a 3rd party Mobile Alabama Author: Merrillville, Indiana Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies Corporation Mobile, Alabama

Feb 15 2017
Shop-for-best.com This company is posing as a work from home testing company. They have gotten my s.s.# with a fake application and w-4 form. Decatur Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Shop-for-best.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
The dealempire I bought a slime fit pant from their website on Facebook since October 2016 for $19:99and also paid shipping for $4:99 and have not received my order till today China Internet Author: Newport News , Virginia Doctors: The dealempire Internet

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 12 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Craigmore, Alabama On-Line Business: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Cheap Flights this online flights booking website books flights through non trustworthy 3rd party companies that aren't screened worldwide Nationwide
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: Cheap Flights Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide mud-wrestling with pigs part 4- profitsharing scam Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
K styles on Facebook K styles all day I found these con artists through advertisements on Facebook! I ordered 4 shirts from them that said it will be sent in 5 business day a month later I tried to contact them to ask where my items are, they would not return any of my emails and blocked me from Facebook. They took my money and it's a complete scam. Do not order anything from them!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: K styles on Facebook Internet

Feb 10 2017
LEDs 4 Less, Halo Kit Source, Alpha Offroad, Savage Lighting LED, Bestledsforless.com, alphaoffroading.com, mkt.com/halo-kit-source False Advertising, Unreachable, Dishonest Business Practices Gladstone Oregon Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Theado Reed Adonea - Traditions - Creek Maintenance Department LLC Requested 1/2 upfront, didn't show repeatedly for job, kept changing money owed, when we fired him kept the 1/2 for 1/4 of work Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Theado Reed Aurora , Colorado

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

Your Wish Store Sent 4 Defective Products, Would Not Refund Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Sell Phone Basement LLC Sells Cell Phones as NEW when in fact they are third party referbished Internet Author: Dover, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sell Phone Basement LLC Internet

Feb 06 2017
United-Financial-Services-LLC 904- 647-8175United Financial, LLC.4 years in business1771 Edgewood Ave W Ste 7Jacksonville, Florida 32208-7208 EMAILSee More Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 01/13/2015Business Started: 04/25/2013Business Started Locally: 04/25/2013Business Incorpor Check Scams Jacksonville Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Wanted Criminals: United-Financial-Services-LLC Jacksonville, Florida