Your Search | total cleanse advanced internal cleansing formula, boca raton, fl

Nov 28 2016
ThriveThemes.com, whitesquare gmbh, Shane Melaugh - BEWARE ThriveThemes.com RIPOFF - Beware of renewal policy! Total Rip. Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: ThriveThemes.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
J& F Investment Solutions Inc Total Scam, Advance Fee Loan, Non DIsclosure, Try to bully to get more $$ and Adds Fake Fees, Refusal to Refund RADNOR Pennsylvania Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Loans: J& F Investment Solutions Inc RADNOR, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 27 2016
North America Prime Scam/Bait and Switch North Lauderdale, FL Nationwide Author: Panama City, Florida Moving Companies: North America Prime Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Vita Luminence Derma Vibrance Total Ripoff. No communication, website not available, customer service nonexistent Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Beauty Salons: Vita Luminence Internet

Nov 27 2016
Rejuvenem AGELESS-SECRETS.COMZanu Advanced Eye SerumENOM, INC. Unbeknownst to me, charged me $79.95 and $89,95 ! San Francisco California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Rejuvenem San Francisco, California

Nov 27 2016
The DEal Empire MYTACTICALKITS This is where my money went. I ordered a panty shaper on facebook on nov 12th but never got it. I have emailed these people several times but no answer.They took the money out of my serve account,but sent it to MYTACTICALKITS , whatever that is. It was The Deal Empire ON facebook.. 8630 Orlando Fl. money taken from serve acc. On facebook Author: Carriere, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: The DEal Empire

Nov 26 2016
skin noir & eye noir Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California  Author: Queens, New York Beauty Salons: skin noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 26 2016
Intermarine Boats, Inc Intermarine, Intermarine Boats, Intermarine Yacht Brokerage, Intermarine Dania, Intermarine Stuart, Patluc, Advanced Marine Services, Sold different boat than I purchased, failed to rectify this among many other issues, careless and rude customer service Ft Lauderdale Florida Same old story! Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Intermarine Boats, Inc Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 24 2016
Autonation Greenacres Damaged my car, and said I could drive my car with a rear end leaking fluid Greenacres, Fl. Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Greenacres Internet

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 24 2016
Transcontinental Car Rafael owner Ripped me off twice with a car Boca Florida Life's Lessons Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Transcontinental Car Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 22 2016
Beautance I bought a new Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pump on thier website and they sent me a nasty used Medela Freestyle pump with milk in the tubing! Now they are not responding and will not give me my money back! BROOKLYN, New York 11201  Internet
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Baby Products: www.beautance.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Dr Harris Online This is a total ripp-off thinking your are buying pills, and the only thing shipped was a CD-ROM Chula Vista Internet or California Author: Witchata, Kansas Mail Order Services: Dr Harris Online Internet

Nov 22 2016
CD Diet & Health Rip off San Diago California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diago, California

Nov 22 2016
1949 Elder Fraud, Beware Largo Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Graham Heating and AC FL

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
The Deal Empire Total scam 2372 Morse Avenue Suite #344 92614 Phone: (949) 53 Internet At last.... Author: Fair Oaks, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 21 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com This company is a SCAM, STEALS MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!!!! Miami FL Author: Carteret, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA Internet

Nov 21 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Luminis Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Questions? Reach out to us at 1-877-497-1088. Your order will appear as Free sample that they charge you for Shipment came from Utah Internet Author: Brentwood, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

Nov 20 2016
Steve Glickman Steven Glickman Dentist Doesn't Know How to Do Crowns And Have Them Stay In Your Mouth Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Steve Glickman Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Jessica tucker Jessica tucker Sugar baby ripoff conartist/ liar/ threating/total flakesa San diego California Internet Solona Beach Work/ navy discharged Author: san diego, California Cash Services: Jessica tucker Internet

Nov 19 2016
RT Transport Corp (owner - Jose Arias) Prejudice against blacks - do not use this company. Miami, FL Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: RT Transport Corp Nationwide