Your Search | total cleanse

Nov 30 2016
Electron Resort Do NOT order anything from Electron Resort - total SCAM Dudley North Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: Electron Resort Dudley , North Carolina

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
ProspectingPros.net. ReadyBid.net Stiffs employees on earned wages-Does not pay, total trainwreck San Diego Internet Author: La Jolla, California Internet Marketing Companies: ProspectingPros.net Internet

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Total Rip-Off. Charged My Account claiming I Did not Cancel Shipments, was not even aware that additional shipments would be made. Thought I was Ordering A Total Rip Off Las Vagas Nevada Author: Webster, Florida Medical Supplies: RPH SKINENERGIZ & DEFY SKINAGE Las Vagas, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
ThriveThemes.com, whitesquare gmbh, Shane Melaugh - BEWARE ThriveThemes.com RIPOFF - Beware of renewal policy! Total Rip. Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Software: ThriveThemes.com Internet

Nov 28 2016
J& F Investment Solutions Inc Total Scam, Advance Fee Loan, Non DIsclosure, Try to bully to get more $$ and Adds Fake Fees, Refusal to Refund RADNOR Pennsylvania Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Loans: J& F Investment Solutions Inc RADNOR, Pennsylvania

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 27 2016
Vita Luminence Derma Vibrance Total Ripoff. No communication, website not available, customer service nonexistent Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Beauty Salons: Vita Luminence Internet

Nov 26 2016
skin noir & eye noir Skin noir & Eye noir Total scam Santa Ana California  Author: Queens, New York Beauty Salons: skin noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 22 2016
Dr Harris Online This is a total ripp-off thinking your are buying pills, and the only thing shipped was a CD-ROM Chula Vista Internet or California Author: Witchata, Kansas Mail Order Services: Dr Harris Online Internet

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
The Deal Empire Total scam 2372 Morse Avenue Suite #344 92614 Phone: (949) 53 Internet At last.... Author: Fair Oaks, California Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
Jessica tucker Jessica tucker Sugar baby ripoff conartist/ liar/ threating/total flakesa San diego California Internet Solona Beach Work/ navy discharged Author: san diego, California Cash Services: Jessica tucker Internet

Nov 19 2016
L'Core Paris This Company is a TOTAL SCAM!!!! Atlantic City New Jersey Scam Author: Hustontown, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Atlantic City, New Jersey

Nov 19 2016
Karl's Tile Total Bad Job From Top TO Bottom. Wasted Expensive Tile! Boca Raton Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Karl's Tile Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Total Protect Homesure of America Total waste of money and time Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Warranty Companies: Total Protect Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Nov 16 2016
DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS I too was one that ordered the free trial with paying the $4.95 shipping. Then came $5.99. After that they removed 93.46, 94.26,, 93.46 94.26, 87.47, and 89.31. A total of $551.22. I call them and I got the same thing as others I have read i will credit you 30% back. then 50% . I must have been on the phone with them for 30 minutes and they finally said ok they would credit me 100% for the first 3.SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109 California Author: Blairsville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109, California

Nov 15 2016
Total Gym Fitness, LLC misleading ,and worse, billing trickery, scam, dishonest, deliberate, horrible customer service Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: Total Gym Fitness, LLC Exton, Pennsylvania