TOTAL MAINTENANCE OF TAMPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: total maintenance of tampa
There may be more specific results for "total maintenance of tampa"
For more specific results for "total maintenance of tampa"
Showing 26-50 of 207,050 Found Reports For more specific results for "total maintenance of tampa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
X Drive Fraudulent taking of money from account. Las Vegas Nevada Author: loveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: X Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 19 2017
Spectrum Brighthouse/Spectrum Abandoned Deaf Disabled Parent Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telephone Companies: Spectrum Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verona Privé Maison Verona Martínez Disdier Fraudulent purchase of Onyx in Mexico Dallas Texas Author: New Mexico, New Mexico Manufacturers: Verona Privé Maison Dallas , Texas

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC MICHELLE EVANSPSYCHIC MIRACLE CENTERAMAZING MIRACLE CENTERELLEN SINGLETONKAYLA RICHARDSTHOM PALIRUBY EVANS BEWARE OF PSYCHIC SCAM BY AVA BARRETT A.K.A. MICHELLE EVANS (READ ALL ABOUT MICHELLE ON RIP OFF REPORT) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Psychic: AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC Houston, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 19 2017
CareerSource of South florida South Florida Workforce Hindering Black People on Purpose Miami Dade County Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: CareerSource of South florida Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
the academy of healing arts las vegas failed to issue diploma and closed down las vegas Nevada Author: fremont, Nebraska Health Care Education: the academy of healing arts las vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
ECO Construction & Maintenance Management collects money for work completed but does not pay the subcontractor who did the work Lake Mary Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ECO Construction & Maintenance Management Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Adekunle kadiri Got ripped off of my money Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Adekunle kadiri Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Bentley Naples, Jaguar Naples, Rolls Royce Naples, Naples Luxury Imports, Land Rover Naples, Aston Martin Naples, Maserati Naples, Porsche Naples This dealer sold a 2009 Bentley GTC which they knew was defective and then charged $16,030.48 to replace the convertible top though it had a history of requiring repair and should have been replaced before sale. Naples Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Bentley Naples Naples, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Keranique cosmetic products for hair loss total lack of transparency Australia Internet Author: Spring, Texas Beauty Salons: Keranique Internet

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York