Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: total resort solutions (dave foster)
There may be more reports for "total resort solutions (dave foster)"
For more results perform a general search for "total resort solutions (dave foster)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Keeps sending product every month, month after month, even though I ordered only one sample which website stated I could reorder if I liked it. Pendleton Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Computer Mail Order: PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
Satin Youth Solutions LLC JKC Solutions LLCSatin Youth JKC Solutions LLC Satin Youth Cream: Biggest Ripoff Internet Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Skin Care: Satin Youth Solutions LLC Internet

Feb 18 2017
Betonline Beonline is total scam Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Casinos: Betonline Internet

Feb 17 2017
Warranty Solutions / usa motors Will not honor warranty! Colorado / lathrop ca Internet Author: oroville, California Auto Repair Service: Warranty Solutions Internet

Feb 17 2017
Alucia Skin Care Total scam shipping and billing unauthorized cream Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Feb 17 2017
Natural solutions salon and spa Natrural solutions forces you to buy unnecessary services Nationwide Author: toronto, Alabama Hair Salons: Natural solutions salon and spa Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Vip financing solutions A well thought out scam public beware! las vegas Nevada Author: seattle, Washington Financial Services: Vip financing solutions Internet

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Timberlake Kennels Dave Bradford - German Shorthaired Pointer Breeder Mary Ester Florida Retraction of Complaint Author: Mobile, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Timberlake Kennels Mary Ester, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Unstoppable Vision I ordered 2 Puppy banks from a Facebook ad for a total of $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged, though! Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Feb 16 2017
MassageAnywhere.com Total Scam Be careful they will take your money then delete your ad Internet Author: los angeles 90036, California Adult Web Sites: MassageAnywhere.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Total Logistics & Warehousing Paul Finkley, Special Projects Logistics Transportation Manager Rip-off internet Internet Author: kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Total Logistics & Warehousing Internet

Feb 15 2017
your cannabis biz Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby, Gene greco After purchasing the affiliate website, I was not able to make contact with anyone in the company regarding support or the order I placed. No support, total scam artist, elaborate scam. Redway California A real client Author: Any Town, Colorado Medical Supplies: your cannabis biz Redway , California

Feb 15 2017
YourCannabisBiz Fairway Enterprise, Dave Roberts, Mac Bagby What they say is about 25% true! Nationwide Author: Alabama Home Based Business: YourCannabisBiz Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Flexsin Technology is a TOTAL FRAUD! Flexin Technology - DON'T SPEND A DIME WITH THEM!! Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Flexsin Technology Dallas, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Total scam -- trial wrinkle cream -- you will be charged monthly! St. George Utah Author: BEND, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St. George, Utah

Feb 15 2017
Sales associate pro Total fraud Mckinney Texas Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Sales associate pro Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Eye Royale, Skin Royale Total Rip-Off There is none shown Internet Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Eye Royale Internet

Feb 15 2017
Integrity Merchant Network Kimberley SheyLauren KeneHaley GreenLynsy ThomasSteve Knox Total Scam Operation Unknown Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Integrity Merchant Network Internet

Feb 14 2017
allied digital services, allied digital solutions charged $1705 to clean computer, and blocked my computer usage with popup. Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: DHanis, Texas Internet Fraud: allied digital services Murfreesboro, Tennessee