Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

total cleanse

Showing 51-75 of 13,680 Found Reports For more specific results for "total cleanse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
MyHeritage.com Total scammers. Take your money and you get nothing Internet Author: Winchester, Indiana Websites: MyHeritage.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Total Skin Care Operalux Filled out a survey after ordering from Amazon, now can't get them to stop billing me! Pasadena California Author: Cottonwood, California Skin Care: Total Skin Care Operalux Pasadena, California

Feb 09 2017
BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH RAMA DEALS A very clever but total scam! Internet Author: Orford, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: BLUETOOTH FITNESS WATCH Internet

Feb 09 2017
PriceBreak.com PRICEBREAK.COM IS A TOTAL SCAM! Syosset New York Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: PriceBreak.com Syosset, New York

Feb 08 2017
Tire Works Total Car Care 06/1966 unethical behavior, ripped me off and ruined my car San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Auto Tire shops: Tire Works total car care Las Vegas,

Feb 08 2017
total skin care operalux called 2 times to cancel or and have again been charged, confirmation nr and all in a email tried calling n./a and all maiboxes are full, i am disab veteran Pasadena california Author: lakeland, Florida Skin Care: total skin care Pasadena , Florida

Feb 07 2017
Logisticare Medicaid Transportation Constant denial of medical nessecity form, despite total compliance and professional intervention New York City New York Author: Bronx, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: Logisticare Medicaid Transportation New York

Feb 07 2017
Paysell Selling thousands of junk logins with no refund policy, total rip-off Internet Author: Alabama Online banking: Paysell Internet

Feb 06 2017
Total Package Auto LLC Ryan or ray Baskerville Scam company DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!! Alexandria Virginia Interesting Read Author: Rockville, Maryland Car Financing: Total Package Auto LLC Alexandria , Virginia

Feb 06 2017
Skin Noir & Eye Noir Got suckered with the 14 day trial scam. Automatically charged on day 15. Over $160 total. Santa Ana California Author: St. Joseph, Michigan Attorney Generals: Skin Noir & Eye Noir Santa Ana, California

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Neuphoric Glimmeringeyes & Apothecary Health Style; This company is a total ripoff, advertised a skin care product with free samples, customer to only pay shipping, should have been a total of less than $8.00. I never received the procduct, no statement, no follow up call, just a charge 14 days on my credit card for $88.62 and $89.84. Company will not take any responsiblibty for this. I will deal with my credit card company! Fountain Valley, California Internet Author: Pleasanton , California Skin Care: Neuphoric Internet

Feb 03 2017
ROK7 Total Rip OFF! unknown Internet Author: Rocklin, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Internet

Feb 03 2017
Total Eye Care Sells substandard product and rude staff Colleyville Texas Author: Colleyville, Texas Eye Care: Total Eye Care Colleyville, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 02 2017
APC Property Management White Oak Hills POA Company total ripoff! Houston Texas Author: Willis, Texas Home Owner Associations: APC Property Management Houston, Texas

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
Epidermis I was lured into the store by one of the store managers and he convinced me to buy two creams for $272. As soon as I walked out the store I felt uneasy and returned within 5 minutes to return the product. The product was in original bag, unopened with receipt. The store manager told me to come back on Sunday when the billing person would be there. I came back the same day 3 more times and got sent away. Came back on Sunday and the billing person was no where to be found. This is a total scam. They lied to me that I can return it another time and told me to come back. Waste of time and money. The same product is online for $50. They should be shut down for scamming people. I want my money back. I still have the original product and bag unopened. I want to get rid of it and get my money back. New York New York Author: Jackson Heights, New York Health Spas: Epidermis New York , New York

71, Report #1207950

Feb 01 2017
SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller DANIEL MULLER, DANIEL J MUELLER,  JDJ MUELLER  Convicted Child Molester, REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, Business Scammer, Obtains Services by Deception Austin Texas
What about the poster and why did he post this? Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: SOLID Executive Partners, LLC - Daniel Joseph Mueller Austin, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Jumpers Travel This company is a total scam. They claim to be a US company but when you call them your call is routed to Belize. They can do nothing close to what they claim and their services can be duplicated at no cost. Orlando Florida Author: Rexburg, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers Travel Orlando, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Total scam artists from Facebook ads Internet Author: Emporia, Kansas Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 31 2017
Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Water Gold dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Water Gold's past and current approach to business is focused on being the best underwater-mining company with leases off the coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing, separating gold from concentrated sands from ocean floor. Austin, Texas – Nome, Alaska *UPDATE: Blue Water Gold pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Water Gold recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Information Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Blue Water Gold TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Blue Water Gold’s mission to create long-term partnerships by delivering unique investments, exceptional client service. Blue Water Gold - underwater mining company with leases off coast of Nome, Alaska, using state-of-the-art dredging vessels. Processing and separating gold from concentrated sands from the ocean floor. At forefront of Alaska's modern day gold rush. Internet

Jan 30 2017
RENEW DERMA VERVE CLEANSE SCAMMED WITH TRIAL OFFER SANTA ANA California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: RENEW DERMA SANTA ANA, California