Your Search | toyota

Jun 26 2014
Roseville Toyota Changed my contract without disclosing to me.... Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Roseville Toyota Roseville , California

Jun 26 2014
Toyota of North America Toyota's failure to fix my poor gas milage on my 2009 prius new york new york, new york Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Toyota of North America Select State/Province

Jun 15 2014
Larry Miller Toyota Deceptive Peoria Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry Miller Toyota Peoria, Arizona

Jun 11 2014
Al Hendrickson Toyota Service Department Rip Off Coconut Creek Florida Author: Margate, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Al Hendrickson Toyota Coconut Creek, Florida

Jun 11 2014
OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY Fraudulent sales schedule Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 06 2014
National Auto Academy the academy charged me $700.00 for the training and guaranteed me a job. I could not even get a receipt for my payment. The classes were held at a legitimate place inside of Peruzzi Toyota in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: National Auto Academy Easton, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2014
Sun Toyota Sun Toyota Superstore, Sun Toyota Used Car Dealers Bait and Switch, Cracked Windshield and Smashed Front End and Signal New Port Richey Florida
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Sun Toyota New Port Richey, Florida

May 29 2014
Pueblo Toyota Meat heads sell really crappy cars and should go down Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Toyota Pueblo, Colorado

May 29 2014
STL Auto Brokers Complaint Description: Car purchased has major damage to the engine when I was told the engine is great and would last a long time. My son and I purchased a car from Jay, the owner of STL Auto Brokers. The car was to get my son back and forth to work. I believed Jay when he told me that there was nothing wrong with the engine and that it should should run for years to come. We put 3 miles on the car before it stopped working. When an auto mechanic looked at it he said there were 3 broken motor mounts, problems with the timing, a cracked radiator, corroded fuse box and many other concerns. The auto mechanic said the car would cost much more than what we had paid for it to even just make it safe to drive. I called and talked to Jay about this and his response was disheartening. He said that he would not take the car back or fix the car. He told me that most educated people would have had the car checked out. Funny thing is that I am very educated but I trusted someone whom I should not have. The car is a 1990 Toyota Celica. Where I expected to have to replace some things on the car like the tires and windshield wipers, I did not expect to have a car with major mechanical needs because I believed Jay when he told me that the car's engine was is good working order. Your Desired Resolution: I would like him to take back the car with only 3 miles on it since we purchased it and refund the money so that I can be able to buy a car that is safe for my son. OFallon Missouri Author: saint peters, Missouri Auto Dealers: STL Auto Brokers OFallon, Missouri

May 28 2014
Sandy Springs Toyota They ripped my elderly mother off and got her into a bad loan all for comission, run, run, run from these people Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta GA , Georgia Auto Dealers: Sandy Springs Toyota Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2014
Toyota of York, Pennsylvania / York Auto Group Horrible Sales and vehicles, no updated records ,rude GM and sales and reps there York Pennsylvania Author: Quarryville, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Toyota of York, PA York, Pennsylvania

May 21 2014
Hooman Toyota HTL Automotive Inc Hooman did not pay my commissions earned, lost a labor board trial and appealed to drag it out more! Long Beach California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealers: Hooman Toyota Long Beach, California

May 20 2014
Toyota Motor Sales I am in the process of having the defective frame replaced on my 2003 Toyota Tundra and the dealership is giving me outrageous prices for replacement parts Torrance California Author: grafton, Massachusetts Auto manufactures: Toyota Motor Sales Torrance, California

May 19 2014
jim norton toyota of oklahoma city jim RIP-OFF norton toyota--- DO NOT buy from this dealership. oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: jim norton toyota of oklahoma city oklahoma city, Oklahoma

May 14 2014
Toyota Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Manipulation of Toyota Engine Oil Sludge Search Information for Toyota Owners Online Club Members Torrance California Author: Vienna, Virginia Auto manufactures: Toyota Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Torrance, California

May 14 2014
Rupert Murdoch James Republican Tea party News of the world The sun News corps Wall Street Fox news 20th century ...FX National geographic bskyb murdock Murder Murderer Killer killed Spied Spying Spy Rupert Murdoch James Republican Tea party News of the world The sun News corps Wall Street Fox news 20th century ...FX National geographic bskyb murdock Rupert Murdoch James Republican Tea party News of the world The sun News corps Wall Street Fox news 20th century ...FX National geographic bskyb murdock Murder Murderer Killer killed Spied Spying Spy Internet
Author: los angeles, California Government Stupidity: Rupert Murdoch James Republican Tea party News of the world The sun News corps Wall Street Fox news 20th century ...FX National geographic bskyb murdock Murder Murderer Killer killed Spied Spying Spy Internet

May 13 2014
BANK OF AMERICA Brian Moynihan CEO Shame Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Banks: BANK OF AMERICA Charlotte, North Carolina

May 08 2014
Jones Junction Jones Junction Toyota Jones Junction Scion JONES TOYOTA SCION ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS. BEL AIR Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Dealers: Jones Junction BEL AIR, Maryland

May 08 2014
TOYOTA TOYOTA ENGINE SLUDGE PROBLEM TOYOTA.COM Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto manufactures: TOYOTA Internet

May 07 2014
Mossy Toyota Mossy Toyota Pacific Beach, Pawns off Defective Vehicle then holds Consumer in Suspended Arbitration Purgatory Over 6 Years San Diego, California
Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Mossy Toyota San Diego, California

May 07 2014
DealerRater.com My negative review of STEVENSON TOYOTA in JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina was deleted by them after a few minutes! Unknown Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DealerRater.com Internet

May 06 2014
frank toyota of national city JANE CARRIZO FINANCE DIRECTOR CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Deceptive ,rude cheats,disrespectful, bad customer care, costing me wages and employment. NATIONAL CITY California Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: frank toyota of national city NATIONAL CITY, California

May 05 2014
Larson Audi,  Porsche Larson Auto, Robert Larson Auto, Robert Larson Dodge,Robert Larson Hyunda, iRobert Larson Toyota, Robert Larson Mercedes Benz, Robert Larson Nissan, Robert Larson Volkswagen, Sean Taylor, Robert Larson, Robert Larson JR., Brandon Larson, Gary Robinson, Joe Carbone.  Complete SCAMMERS and Ripoff Artists and Racist too. Sean Taylor, Jeff Yost, Emil Zakhrabob, Gary Robinson, Jack Bang, Joe Carbone, Jeff Yost, Jeff Yost, Rob Larson SR.  Josh Larson, Dan Turner, Dave Garner, Craig Noyes, Mark Nelson, Jill Schieszer, Penny Thormodsgard Tacoma,Wasington Author: Snohomish, Washington Auto Dealers: Larson Audi and Porsche Tacoma, Washington

May 04 2014
Southwest Engines (swengines.com & gotengines.com) I had bought a used Toyota 4runner, and so happen to blow my engine with in the first 3 months of buying this car. I wasn't whiling to go through the hassle of buy a whole new car, so I decided to buy an engine and just replace it myself. I hopped online and found Southwest Engines. The site looked decent and they had what I was looking for at a competitive price. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

May 01 2014
sun toyota bait and switch;did not give interest rate they stated in phone calls and letters to me. holiday Florida Author: palm harbor, Florida Loans: sun toyota holiday, Florida