Your Search | toyota

Feb 25 2016
LOU FUSZ TOYOTA WARNING - THIS DEALERSHIP TAKES ADVANTAGE OF SENIORS!!! Saint Louis Missouri **UPDATE** LOU FUSZ DID THE RIGHT THING & RESOLVED THIS ISSUE! Author: st louis, Nevada Auto Dealers: LOU FUSZ TOYOTA Saint Louis, Missouri

Feb 22 2016
Engines Usa I Order a brand new engine from them for a 1994 Toyota Truck 3.0 Got the motor installed found out when runing the motor white smoke was coming out of the exhaust did a compresion check found out that there was a problem antifreeze was leeking into the combustion system so the head must have a hair line crack or the head is warped ,so I contacted simon at Engines USA he told be that I must have blown the head gasket and tried to blame me and I told him that motor was screwed up when they shipped it to me wanted me to ship it back to them and for me to pay for they freight for there mistake . these guys are a bunch of crooks Chatsworth California Author: Wirtz, Virginia Auto Parts: Engines Usa Chatsworth, California

Feb 18 2016
Karl Malone Toyota Draper Did not tell me the car was wreaked. Draper Utah Real Advice Author: West Jordon, Utah Auto Dealers: Karl Malone Toyota Draper Draper,

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 02 2016
Toyota South Morrow sold me a car on dec19,2015 and now on feb wants to tell me they cant get bank to fiance car morrow Georgia the truth Author: morrow, Georgia Auto Dealers: Toyota South Morrow morrow, Georgia

Jan 20 2016
CAR TREATY 3rd party pretending to be Toyota Warranty department -scammed me into purchasing coverage Nationwide Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Warranty: CAR TREATY Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Dolan Toyota Reno Nevada Dolan Auto GroupDolan Scion Won't honor their service contracts Reno Nevada Author: Boise, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Dolan Toyota Reno Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jan 01 2016
Right Toyota We ended up with a 2013 Toyota RAV which I was unaware was costing my mom $40,000. trust me, this car is NOT worth it! Lights are all manual just to name 2 complaints, $40,000 for this little car, Could get a motorhome for that!! What a rip off!! Scottsdale Arizona That is not a rip-off Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
ELGIN TOYOTA DEFECTIVE PAINT ON BRAND NEW VEHICLE Streamwood Illinois Dealer corrected Author: Bartlett, Illinois Auto Dealers: ELGIN TOYOTA Streamwood, Illinois

Dec 30 2015
Bishop Automotive Group Sikd me a lifetime contract for free oil changes. They sold out to Universial Toyota Group and they will not honor the contract Tuscombia Alabama Author: Russellville, Alabama Auto Dealers: utomotive Group Tuscombia , Alabama

Dec 07 2015
Wilde Toyota Wilde Toyota Scion of West Allis THE sleaziest of salesmen, the nastiest of tactics and the number 1 leader in UNHAPPY customers in West Allis Wisconsin TOYLETOTA... Author: Grayslake, Illinois Auto Dealers: Wilde Toyota West Allis, Wisconsin

Dec 07 2015
Precision Toyota Collision Precision Toyota Body Shop Returned my truck with a broken headlight tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Precision Toyota Collision tucson, Arizona

Nov 23 2015
TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA SERVICES DEPT RIP OFF SERVICE KENNESAW Georgia You Don't Need To Be Treated Like This! Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: TOYOTA DEALERSHIP KENNESAW GA KENNESAW, Georgia

Nov 22 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DANIEL BALDERAS POSING UNDERCOVER GOVERNMENT KILLINGS Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Nov 07 2015
Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Routine service lying Annapolis, Maryland An even better option Author: EDGEWATER, Maryland Liars: Auto Repair Service: Koons Toyota of Annapolis, MD Annapolis, MD ,

Nov 01 2015
Olathe Toyota Took advantage of 21 year old woman buying car alone. Olathe Kansas TOYOTA TARGETING WOMEN... Author: Shawnee, Kansas Auto Dealers: Olathe Toyota Olathe, Kansas

Oct 26 2015
National Auto Academy Lucia Melillo Auto Sales Associate TOYOTA is HIRING SALES ASSOCIATES! - Newton, NJ Newton New Jersey National Auto Academy SCAMS & LIES Author: Newton, New Jersey Auto Dealers: National Auto Academy New Jersey

Oct 24 2015
Salvage world Auction I won 2004 toyota RAV4 for $1493.00 they told me to make the pay to thier acount, since I make that payment all communacation have been cut off. Everytime I call they telling me different stories. I really need help to get my money. fort lauderdale Nationwide Author: Darby, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Salvage world Auction Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Universal Toyota unethical deal ,financing dept.bad mistakes san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Universal Toyota san antonio, Texas

Oct 16 2015
Abdul Latif Jameel ALJ Toyota Saudi Arabia Conspiracy and Bogus Leadership Jeddah Other Author: Minnesota Civil Rights Violators: Abdul Latif Jameel Jeddah, Other

Oct 14 2015
Southeast Toyota Co sign for granddaughter and she signed and did downpayment she change her mind. She brought the car back the next day and cancel her desposit the they ask me and my husband to sign some papers and my name wasn't never on loan after they told us to sign some papers they put the car in our name and we have no car and now force to pay for a car we don't have> Recieve call said to bring the car in for oil change and recently got a call saying we dont have have insurance and we dont have a a car but force to make pyament for a car we dont have> Savannah Georgia SETF Help Author: Pooler, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southeast Toyota Mobile, Alabama

Oct 13 2015
TOYOTA OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD NORTH HOLLYWOOD TOYOTA SCION INCORRECT DIAGNOSIS, INSTALLED WRONG PART, FAILED TO DISCLOSE WARRANTY, SCAM ARTISTS, IDIOTS NORTH HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA Question Author: north hollywood, California Auto Dealer Repairs: TOYOTA OF NORTH HOLLYWOOD NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 01 2015
Frank Toyota Service Staff Beware of Scrupulous Practices National City California Author: Lemon grove, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Frank Toyota National City, California