Your Search | tradernet cycles
Approximately 174 Reports Found

Oct 08 2015
one at a time custom cycles rip off deceitful liar lazy no good newnan Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Motorcycles: one at a time custom cycles newnan, Georgia

Sep 23 2015
nucklehead cycles , joe watts owner,  glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adoption Agencies: nucklehead cycles ( joe watts owner ) glendale, Arizona

Aug 15 2015
Eagle Mountain Cycles Not all motorcycles are created equal Azle Texas Author: Azle, Texas Motorcycles: Eagle Mountain Cycles Azle, Texas

Aug 12 2015
California Cycles, CLASSY Cycles Electric Cart and Scooter Rental Scam Panama City Beach Florida ELECTRIC CAR COMPLAINT Author: Orlando, Florida Rental Stores: California Cycles Panama City Beach, Florida

Jul 24 2015
08:28 AM Auto renewal didn't downgrade my membership. After two billing cycles I noticed and called customer services and they would refund only last 30 days of billing even though my account was not active for the past 2+ months Internet Author: Texas Internet Fraud: Internet

Jul 17 2015
King Street Cycles terrible service, misinformation, overcharged, rude, unhelpful Waterloo Ontario Author: Waterloo, Ontario Sporting Goods: King Street Cycles Waterloo, Ontario

Jul 13 2015
Evans Holdings Ltd. Evans Cycles Deceptive, Unethical, Misleading - Claimed Core Value #3 Doing What's Right Fail - Feeling Manipulated Crawley Internet
Author: Idaho On-Line Business: Evans Holdings Ltd. Internet

Jul 05 2015
California Cycles Classy Cycles Scam me out of my money Panama City Florida resolution for issue Author: Maryville , Tennessee Auto Rentals: California Cycles Panama City , Florida

Jun 08 2015
IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine 6 years $150,000+ CYCLES 20+ NO RESULTS! Rude and Incompetent Staff who Treated Me Horribly Miami, FL Author: Miami, Florida Family Planning: IVFMD Miami,,

Jun 05 2015
glass city cycles shaun gotha Took my $1000 and didn't restore my bike.All kinds of excuses. toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: glass city cycles toledo, Ohio

Apr 23 2015
Maytag Commercial Laundry Repeated Transmission failures after 60+ cycles from new Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Redwood City, California Questionable Activities: Maytag Commercial Laundry Benton Harbor, Michigan
12, Report #1202026

Jan 15 2015
global check arc 90 this company is a fraud Nationwide MIS LEAD Author: miramar, Florida Financial Services: global check arc 90 Nationwide
13, Report #1190213

Nov 20 2014
09:26 AM MR Cycles Never received product or credit after 3 months Asheville North Carolina Author: Melbourne, Florida Motorcycles: Asheville , North Carolina

Sep 05 2014
texas best used motor cycles sold me a rusted out car knowingly 21000.00 rip off mansfield Texas Texas has the 72 hour cooling off for Large purchases Author: lake worth , Florida Auto Dealers: texas best used motor cycles mansfield, Texas

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 07 2014
Vacation Resorts International, VRI Don't buy a timeshare if it is managed by Vacation Resorts International. This company is notorious for raising owner maintenance fees, changing billing cycles, requiring exhorbitant upfront payments, and then denying you the opportunity to use your timeshare. Laguna Hills California false statment Author: Boston, Massachusetts Resorts: Vacation Resorts International Laguna Hills, California

Jun 12 2014
Steadfast Cycle Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Motorcycles: STEADFAST CYCLES SANTA CLARITA, California

May 19 2014
Credit Card Processing .com ,Merchant Services This company pulls you in with no setup fees, but man they want stop charging your account for 3 months even with written request for 3 billing cycles. Thousand Oaks California 91359 Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Card Processing .com (Merchant Services Internet

May 19 2014
Precision Garage Doors What you should know Salt Lake City Utah Neither would Be My Choice Author: slc, Utah Garage Door Companies: Precision Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 02 2014
Nobody Customs Steve Osetkowski Self described PR man for Knock Four Six Cycles and Mark Blanton St. Augustine Florida Author: Somewhere, Ontario Motorcycles: Nobody Customs St. Augustine, Florida

Mar 31 2014
Chain Reaction Cycles False advertising, item never arrived, now telling me I have to wait another 30 day to contact them to request a refund United Kingdom Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sporting Goods: Chain Reaction Cycles Select State/Province

Mar 25 2014
Chain Reaction Cycles Fraudulently charged my debit card for $1800. Ballyclare Ireland, United Kingdom
Talked with Chain Reaction Cycles Author: Nevada Sporting Goods: Chain Reaction Cycles Internet

Mar 19 2014
Schlotky's Cycles refused to return deposit for unavailable cycle I ordered. Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Sporting Goods: Schlotky's Cycles Chicago, Illinois

Mar 09 2014
California cycles Ripoff - scam !!!!!! White trash losers Panama City beach Florida Author: Rockport, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: California cycles Panama City beach, Florida

Feb 27 2014
Tricked out custom cycles Steve K Very poor/bad customer service Warminster Pennsylvania Author: st paul, Minnesota Customer: Tricked out custom cycles Warminster, Pennsylvania