TRAIL BLAZER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trail blazer magazine
There may be more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Showing 1-25 of 12,834 Found Reports For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 22 2017
Protest180free trail Protest180free trailPro Ñitric oxide free trail They just charged my account again for 89.95 & 88.95 Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: HARTFORD, Connecticut Computer Fraud: Protest180free trail Internet

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

Oct 20 2017

6, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Complete Beauty Support Free Trail ripoff St Petersburg Florida Author: Florissant, Missouri Skin Care: Complete Beauty Support St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 05 2017
Corporate Research International MoneyGram InternationalMelissa PhillipsMarie Snyder - Name on envelope Karl Phillips name is on the cashiers check for 1,696.00 made out in my name. Wanted me deposit check ??, then take my own f unds and send 760.00 to Daniel Newberry 2467 Talco Dr., Dallas Texas 75241 and 710.00 to Rubin Suber 2147 Hunt Club Trail Frisco, Texas 75033 via MoneyGram. San Diego California
Author: Webster, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International ,

Oct 05 2017
Magazine Subscriptions.com Company accepted payment from me. Never forwarded payment to publisher. Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Media Outlets: Magazine Subscriptions.com Internet

Oct 03 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplements I ordered the trail tablets and they keep sending them to me and charging my account. There is no phone number to cancel Jacksonville Florida Author: Fernwood, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Imperium Dietary Supplements Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Subco Magazine Subco Magazine Scam Fresno Califonia Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Subco Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
US Weekly Fraudulent Renewal Deceptive Strong Tactics Tampa Florida Author: hartville, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: US Weekly Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Area Publications Just rec’d a call from collection agency. Said I owe over 1K when I paid off the balance a few months ago. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Coronado, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Sep 29 2017
Divine extract Divine extract cbd oil There web site offer a free trail of the cbd oil just pay $4.99 shipping. So I paid that on my credit card at check out I notice they add another product of there's and added $5.99 . I called the company to cancel the extra item and ask them if there gonna send a monthly product and charge my credit card if that the case I don't want ur product they said no there will be no more charge just the $4.99 they sent me an email stating there will be no more charges to my card. I received my bill and they charged me the $90 and the 4.99 I called them they told there not refunding my money because I did not call back to tell if I like it or not. There was now instruction in the shipment nor on there web site. Garden grove California Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Divine extract Internet

Sep 28 2017
Lumidaire Anti-Aging Face Cream EOT Charged me almost $200.00 for a trail of eye and face cream. I did not see where they charged you more than the shipping. Creams are not worth $200.00 Costa Mesa, California Internet Author: Katy, Texas Eye Care: Lumidaire Anti-Aging Face Cream EOT Internet

Sep 28 2017
AVANTI Online or for trail purchase. Advertised at 4.97. charged me an extra 34.97, 5.97, and 25.67..Paid by benefit card..I did not order an extra than what they were offering for a trial sample.. already hit my card..I am furious!!! California Author: Rosamond, California Skin Care: AVANTI , California

Sep 27 2017
Jullen skin care I order a free trail products from Jullen sin care for the post fee. The company deductible 89.45 from my bank account on the 9/20/2017 without my authorization. I called the company for a refund of my money then I told them I was going to return the pr This company took 89.45 out of my account without me authorize it. Tallassee Flt Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Jullen skin care Internet