TRAIL BLAZER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trail blazer magazine
There may be more reports for "trail blazer magazine"
For more results perform a general search for "trail blazer magazine"
Showing 1-25 of 8,483 Found Reports For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 28 2017
READERS MAGNET Literary Book Scout wanted $450 to market my book which they said came highly recommended by literary scout NYC New York Author: Springfield, Oregon Book & Magazine Publishers: READERS MAGNET NYC, New York

Mar 27 2017
New Yorker Magazine Condé Nast After I bought a $12 subscription, they charged my card $100 New York Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: New Yorker Magazine Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
viking magazine They took my money hadn't sent me my magazine Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: viking magazine Internet

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Gregg Petersen Books/Magazine Sales - Total Rip-Off...Never received Memphis TN Author: Collierville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Michigan

Mar 19 2017
Designboom Design Boom Magazine Competition site has unfair practices. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Designboom Internet

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

9, Report #1361946

Mar 15 2017
Nugenix Trail offer on face book with repeated deductions of more than 4.95 trail offer Internet Author: highland , Michigan Alternative Health: Nugenix Internet

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Vanguard Documenting Agency VDA, Div Market Group Annually charged $39 for a magazine subscription that was not being delivered Brainerd Minnesota Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Vanguard Documenting Agency Brainerd, Minnesota

Mar 13 2017
North Shore Agency-NSA ,nsapay.com Magazine subscription/renewal payment Melville New York Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency-NSA Melville, New York

Mar 12 2017
Derm Essence Watch magazine subscription offer of free beauty products Internet Author: Emerson, New Jersey Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 03 2017
vikings magazine service NO REFUND WHEN TRIED TO CANCEL AFTER ONE MONTH OR SO BURNSVILLE, MN Nationwide Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: vikings magazine service Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Skinenliven and HID Eyemed They offered a free trail ever was there a note stating that I had to cancel an order with in 14 days and the have close to 200.00 taken out of my account and that charge would be every month they are a ripoff I called for a refund and they refused to do so. 6130 Elton Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Skin Care: Skinenliven and HID Eyemed Internet

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Rush my passport Rushmypassport.com 100% RIP OFF COMPANY Internet Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Rush my passport Internet

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina We value our clients! Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet