TRAIL BLAZER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trail blazer magazine
There may be more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Showing 1-25 of 12,765 Found Reports For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Rhea Skin Care Derma skin care Free trail for 4.99 turned into 180.00 I don't know how these people sleep at night. They need to be shut down immediately. St. PETERSBURG Florida Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Rhea Skin Care Internet

Aug 21 2017
Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP CHARLES STANCER – Publisher & Director of Sales & Marketing are scammers Stouffville Ontario
Author: Windsor, Ontario Mail Order Services: Motocross Performance Magazine-MXP Stouffville, Ontario

Aug 21 2017
hydroluxe charged for product I did not order. was never informed of their cancelation policy regarding trail offer Toronto Canada for distribution Internet for Canada Author: Lockport, Manitoba Skin Care: hydroluxe Internet

Aug 19 2017
Clair Ski Qui Beauty i Charged by card for additional order after i ordered the trail, did not say need to cancel or additional charge would occur Cleveland Ohio Author: MC KEES ROCKS, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Clair Ski Internet

Aug 18 2017
Glamor Trends 27 West Anapamu StSte #398Santa Barbara, CA.93101 Said I hada 14 day trail but the trail started when I signed up Santa Barbara California Author: Millington, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet #ParisianGlowisaScam Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 16 2017
Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Allumiere Free sample allumiere cream and serium.recieved package no reminders of trail period..called their trail starts the day order was placed,not when u receive in mail.charged me 97.41 for cream and 98.41 for serium. Salt lake city Utah Author: Decatur, Tennessee Eye Care: Datin health/ bullseye wrinkle Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Pleasant Skin Care Try Wrinkle be gone Hacked into my account and charged me over $200.00 for a trail of face cream none Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Pleasant Skin Care Internet

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Fake trial period is $12, then they auto send you every month and Bill you $90!! Total ripoff, fake trail period! St.Petersburg Internet and florida Author: Irvine, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet

Aug 10 2017
Brio day and night serum Was free trail only pay shipping and receiving than cancelled and sent next month called them and they said oh sorry didn't see u cancelled. Asked iwhat address to send product back and they said don't send back was our fault. I cancelled transaction w my bank. Now months later I get this notice. Sherman Oaks California Author: Lakewood, California Eye Care: Brio day and night serum Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 10 2017
Magazine SVC Scammed into purchasing magazine subscription Margate Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine SVC Margate , Florida

Aug 06 2017
OSTEEN Suisse/serum Renewal SKIN CREAM Fraudulently charged my account $400 for products that were offered at just $4.95. The initial offer was $4.95 for free trail. This offered by the wife of well know pastor JOEL OSTEEN! w pastor's SANTA ANA CA Author: Inglewood, California TV Advertisements: OSTEEN SKIN CREAM Nationwide

Aug 05 2017
SocialXpand Make me sign a contract I wasn't aware of, misrepresented me with a lot of information, charge me $14000 with no access to their website, made me sign an unaware contact before my 2 week free trail was over Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Legal Services: SocialXpand Internet

Aug 04 2017
Brillliant Skin I purchased this product over the internet with a 14 day trail I called 18 days later, by the time I received it & started to use it.. it made me break out they would not refund the money and charged my credit card Please stay away Internet Author: WALDWICK, New Jersey Skin Care: Brillliant Skin Internet

Aug 03 2017
Garcinia Cambogia content://media/external/file/19655 This Company false advertised a trail for 4.95 and after I ordered it the next month I was chargered 89.95 I called and they said that was what I signed up to. I read everything and even called the day I ordered and they stated that I would only be charged the 4.95 and nothing else. The guy on the phone then tried to tell me it was because I was opting out of the program. I had not told him that when I was charged for the 89.95. It is a huge scam and I want my 89.95 back Browsboro, Al Al Author: Lerona, West Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Heartlight Girls Publications LLC BYOU Magazine Buyer Beware Centennial Colorado Author: Kerrville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Heartlight Girls Publications LLC Centennial, Colorado

Aug 02 2017
FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. FITNESS CONNECTION DECEPTIVE & UNFAIR PRACTICES INDIAN TRAIL North Carolina Author: MONROE, North Carolina Alternative Health: FITNESS CONECTION INDIAN TRAIL N.C. INDIAN TRAIL, North Carolina

Aug 02 2017
luxurious skin dynamic forskolin free trail just pay shipping. cancel the order and they charge you 92.97 and 92.99. sandcastlepro california Author: bechtelsville, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: luxurious skin Internet

Aug 01 2017
Magazine-services.net put a charge of $24.99 on my discover card without my authorization new york New York Author: peoria, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Magazine-services.net new york, New York

Jul 31 2017
Lunaluxe skin@lunaluxeskin.com Free Trail Internet Author: Kitty Hawk, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Lunaluxe Internet

Jul 29 2017
Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine $100 spending voucher for $1.95 for 15 days free Unknown Rerouted call Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Book Stores: Discount and Saving Advantage and Value Subscription Magazine Internet