Your Search | trail blazer magazine

Jan 09 2016
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Pushy, Pushy, Pushy! Largo Florida Strike it Rich IX Sweepsteak/National Magazine Exchange Author: Massachusetts Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jan 08 2016
National Magazine Exchange Ha ha win money ya what a joke but first buy magazines that had nothing to do with winning money RIGHT!!  Author: New Liskeard, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Magazine Exchange

Jan 08 2016
Elwoodstaffing.b halie nevarez travis steffi verbal abuse lieing harsmint vialated my wrights twin falls 663blue lakes blvd north. idaho. IDAHO Author: twin falls, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: Elwoodstaffing.b halie nevarez

Jan 07 2016
Forbes Magazine billing on an unaccepted renewal Harlan Iowa Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Newspapers – Magazines: Forbes Magazine Internet

Jan 07 2016
National Magazine Exchange Despair by me Credit Card!!! A Big Lie!!! They want money offering you lies!!! Florida Nationwide Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Excellent Sales Door-to-Door Magazine company SHAAAADYYYY!!!! Donated Mags to charity. Used wrong address. Customer Service won't return call. Sales is only line answered & they don't help! Omaha Nebraska Author: Long Beach, California Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 05 2016
HGTV HGTV Magazine I didn't order harlan Iowa Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: HGTV harlan, Iowa

Jan 04 2016
Viking magazine service Minnesota Internet Author: Ft. Payne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Viking magazine service Internet

Jan 03 2016
National Magazine Service Raymond Holtz 1-855-995-3360 They slammed me 2 years ago, then said i had to go thru the same process in order to cancel and they slammed me yet again but charging my acount for another 2 years of magazines that i don't want or need. Kansas i beleive Nationwide Author: bristol, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
Dub magazine wrap They sent me a check and I had to send someone some money out of it to get a wrap put on my truck to advise for there company Internet Author: Doerun, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Dub magazine wrap Internet

Dec 29 2015
know-howlogistics This is a SCAM FRAUD FAKE organization that is trying to get individuals to ship merchandise for them overseas. They will ask you to work 28 before you receive your first check of 2000 dollars and then WILL NOT pay you. All they are looking for is legit addresses for people to help with their scam. Watchout for emails from janekennedy@know-howlogistics.com Also, their using a fake building address 302 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, I personally talked to the real building owner and there is NO so called logistics business called Know-howlogistics.com The Scammer real name may be Mike Tiper but not for sure. The Scammer is using this number right now 1 985 235 9600 New Orleans, Lousiana Internet
Author: atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: know-howlogistics Internet

Dec 25 2015
Adorna Try*adorna.com I ordered a trail offer and paid shipping and handling. I discovered they have tried to deduct $89.00 from my card several times. Adorna recently deducted $44.00 and change from my card without permission. I called and left a message with customer service to stop and return my money immediately. I am still waiting to hear from them. Internet Author: Toledo, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Adorna Internet

Dec 24 2015
Think Media Company Inc Eric WichmanOff Grid Living Magazine Scam fraud Internet
Author: San Geronimo , California Internet Fraud: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Dec 22 2015
Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Robert Mahanes, Steve Davis, 310-779-0572 Brad Engle 951-553-0229 Fake Advertising Services, Robbed Me for 200.00 initial Deposit , Promised Ad would be emailed immediately, Fake Ad appeared 1 month later. RIP OFF BEWARE Chatsworth California Author: Temecula, California Advertising / Deceptive: Your Healthy Lifestyle Magazine/Advertising Services/EntertainmentSpotlight/lifestyles Magazines/National Headquarters Chatsworth , California

Dec 21 2015
Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass aka Glassbook Magazine Jasmine Glass of Glassbook magazine is a liar to artists, models, producers globally. NYC, LA, Canada Internet
Screenshot Author: NYC, New York Liars: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 20 2015
Claudia Trimde's Miami - City De Luxe Magazine Miami Le city.org - le city org media magazine - city deluxe magazine - 111 ne 1street Suite 907 MIAMI 33130 Crook, Liar. $ 60000 for 3 issues never distributed.Breach of the order. Never published newsletters.Breach of the order. MIAMI Florida
Author: miami beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Claudia Trimbe's Miami - City De Luxe Magazine Miami MIAMI, Florida

Dec 20 2015
Tammy Schmierer at Bucking Girls Performance Horses Falsely describing sale horses ,describing lame horses as sound, describing horses as trail/beginner safe when they are not, animal cruelty Unadilla New York Author: Unadilla, New York Horse Traders: Tammy Schmierer at Bucking Girls Performance Horses Unadilla, New York

Dec 20 2015
National Magazine Exchange N/A Attempting to access Credit card and or Debit card information to entertain unauthorized use of both Largo Florida
Author: Houston , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Dec 18 2015
Sharat (((REDACTED))) Is A Liar. Have A Video Of Sharat And Damon Gibson Discussing Corpus Christi People. Sharat (((REDACTED))) Liar. Named himself a partner in Corpus Christi Enthusiast when Damon started the magazine. Corpus Christi Texas Chelle Yarbrough's slanders Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Sharat (((REDACTED))) - Liar. Have A Video Of Sharat And Damon Gibson Discussing Corpus Christi People. Corpus Christi, Texas

Dec 18 2015
Glassbook Magazine Glassbook, Jasmine Glass, Glassbook magazine. lying about being a distributed magazine to young artists and has a fake address NYC Internet Author: NY, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Glassbook Magazine Internet

Dec 17 2015
N2 Publishing To all those small businesses that have been prayed upon by N2 Publishing - Go the Better Business Bureau and issue a complaint at http://www.bbb.org/myrtle-beach/business-reviews/publishers-magazine/n2-publishing-in-wilmington-nc-90003195/complaints My complaint is very similar to the countless other complaints regarding the misrepresentation and unethical practices of N2 Publishing.  Wilmington North Carolina N2 Publishing - Fraudulent Practices Harassing Small Businesses Author: Bristol, Rhode Island Advertising / Deceptive: N2 Publishing Wilmington , North Carolina

Dec 16 2015
Midwest Circlation LLC Payment was made to comany in July 2015 for a magazine subscription which I have not recieved. Numerous calls have been made but I hav always gotten a busy signal Cameron Montana Author: Glen Allen , Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Midwest Circlation LLC Cameron, Montana

Dec 14 2015
Enchant Skin Serum & Eye Cream The offer was a trail order of free skin serum. Who would think without even trying something, you would sign up for automatic shipments from here out. Orland Park Illinois Author: Wichita, Kansas Drugstores: Enchant Skin Serum & Eye Cream Internet

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Learn Before You speak Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet