Your Search | trail blazer magazine

Sep 10 2015
Starquest contest by FAME Freddy C. do I advise for anyone who is persuaded to enter into this so-called talent contest by starquest here in Las Vegas or New York or any other state is to avoid it with all costs. This is not a talent contest at the sales ad contest. This company is Miss representing with the contest is about and fraudulently advertising banners and posters two contestants that think they have a fair shot of winning the contest based solely on their talent. The contest coordinator freddy is very deceptive he is only interested in getting money from the contestants to pay for his ad sales from other companies to be advertised in a Filipino based magazine. This magazine is not even distributed in American clubs circling in Filipino karaoke bars and restaurants. The entire contest is a rip off and I would highly suggest for anyone who is thinking about entering it should quickly decline las angeles California and las vegas nevada LA disappointed Author: Las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Starquest contest by FAME Internet

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia Cambogia free trail was a prelude to a un authorized transaction of $92.53 .there contact # doesnt work buyer be ware. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Royal Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Sep 07 2015
Bizrate Originally following an order through Petco WHAT NOW? From Petco to Bizrate Survey to a $100 FREE Magazine to TIMED OUT= $0/NO TIME/and NO MAGAZINES then MAGAZINE OUTLET! Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Bizrate Internet

Sep 06 2015
North Atlanta Magazine Fraudulant Bank Account usage after magazine account was closed Cummings Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Capital Billing Service Realders Subscription Service False Claim LA, CA Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: Capital Billing Service Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 01 2015
DC Magazine Sales, LLC I was told it was a contest, but I was ripped off Phx Arizona Author: Shirley, New York Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales, LLC Phx, Arizona
33, Report #1252091

Aug 31 2015
Mailbox Media Angelic Religion Asked me for $ 216,00 in a magazine purchase to help children in need Glendale Arizona Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona
34, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania
35, Report #1251944

Aug 31 2015
trail rover usa trailrover 500tx utv Tennessee Author: felton, Delaware Sporting-good Manufactures: trail rover usa Tennessee

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Aug 27 2015
royal garcinia cambogia ultra green coffee bean It's not a trail offer read the terms Please wilmington Internet Author: jonesboro, Georgia Weightloss Programs: royal garcinia cambogia Internet

Aug 26 2015
North American Reader's Choice Unidentified Caller Had Personal Information and wanted my credit card info Fort Meyers Florida Author: Manchester, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Reader's Choice Fort Meyers, Florida

Aug 26 2015
North America Direct Services Magazine subscriptions Charged my card more than i told them Reno Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: North America Direct Services Internet

Aug 25 2015
clearwater magazine exchange I hear from this company at least six times a year, and it is always the same old story.You have won one million and one dollars, here is the thing I never had bought any magazines from them in the past so why would I pay anything from them now?I never They have called me at least five times a day Clearwater Florida Author: Grangeville, Idaho Lottery: clearwater magazine exchange Clearwater , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Vip readers service Can not cancel over priced products Lakewood Ohio Author: Corona, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip readers service Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Tennessee investigator HOT ON THE TRAIL of “Blue” Hill AKA “Colt Ledger”/ Vickery/ M.R. COX INC. / Marty Lisle SCAMMERS! Internet Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Henry Blue Hill AKA Colt Ledger Internet

Aug 24 2015
North Shore Agency NSA North Shore Agency they are trying to extort money for a magazine, Saltwater Fisherman that I discontinued the subscription on. They are saying that they are giving me an opertunity to continue my subscription for $35.00. I do not want it. Also, they failed to send me a tote bag with each subscription renewal, and original subscription purchase. Old Bethpage, New York Author: perryville, Maryland Fishing: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage,, New York

Aug 23 2015
Magazine SVC Affiliation with PCH Magazine Subscription No magazines and numerous charges Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine SVC Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
National Magazine Exchange Chraged my account, claimed they did not Nationwide Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
acs Inc they keep threatening me that if I don't pay money will be lawsuit against Me and that I will be arrested sheriff on my doorstep everytime I look it up says scam can they threaten me through email I know nothing about it even though I sent 1360.00 to them they still want more money but never tell me what it's about Rochester new york nationwide Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: acs Inc Nationwide