TRAIL BLAZER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trail blazer magazine
There may be more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Showing 26-50 of 8,501 Found Reports For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1361946

Mar 15 2017
Nugenix Trail offer on face book with repeated deductions of more than 4.95 trail offer Internet Author: highland , Michigan Alternative Health: Nugenix Internet

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Vanguard Documenting Agency VDA, Div Market Group Annually charged $39 for a magazine subscription that was not being delivered Brainerd Minnesota Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Vanguard Documenting Agency Brainerd, Minnesota

Mar 13 2017
North Shore Agency-NSA ,nsapay.com Magazine subscription/renewal payment Melville New York Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency-NSA Melville, New York

Mar 12 2017
Derm Essence Watch magazine subscription offer of free beauty products Internet Author: Emerson, New Jersey Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 03 2017
vikings magazine service NO REFUND WHEN TRIED TO CANCEL AFTER ONE MONTH OR SO BURNSVILLE, MN Nationwide Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: vikings magazine service Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Skinenliven and HID Eyemed They offered a free trail ever was there a note stating that I had to cancel an order with in 14 days and the have close to 200.00 taken out of my account and that charge would be every month they are a ripoff I called for a refund and they refused to do so. 6130 Elton Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Skin Care: Skinenliven and HID Eyemed Internet

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Rush my passport Rushmypassport.com 100% RIP OFF COMPANY Internet Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Rush my passport Internet

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina We value our clients! Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 13 2017
New Health Today 14 day trail period was only 4 days before I was charged for 2 bottles no refunds on first bottle Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Colby, Wisconsin Alternative Health: New Health Today Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
FaceReplen - Image Revive I ordered a trail size for the price of shipping and now they are billing 143.83 and will not remove the charge Nowhere on the site did it state I had a time period to cancel and nothing in the shopment of the trial product stated that. Luckliy I hung on to the insert with phone #, not that the person would do anything - total ripoff Toronto Internet Author: British Columbia Skin Care: FaceReplen - Image Revive Internet

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois