Your Search | trail blazer magazine

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet For some reason Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 23 2016
Webesy.com Merke&Co Webesyrewards Jeffery Moerke Webesy will steal your money and not produce any work! Will not honor money back promise! Aurora Colorado Webesy has fullfilled it's obligation to me. Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Webesy.com Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
postalstuff, llc postalstuuff wait to long columbus ohio Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Clothing Stores: postalstuff, llc Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
moz.com MOZ Wrongfully charged my card one year later after 30 day free trail was cancelled well within the 30 days. Seattle Washington Author: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia Search Engine Optimization: moz.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
Dental Pro at Home.com Ordered this product and was never told about cancel in 8 days on a Free trail and luckly i did cancel with in 8 days but they said i had to mail product back to them so I did that too, Then 10 to 15 days afer that they , Dental pro at home , has chrged my redit card $ 94.30 for this product,,, I have disputed this witmy cdit card company to NOT pay. Everytime i call them they only say  OK, we will not send anymore to you. They will not discus the fact that they Stole my money. !!! DO NOT BUY this PRODUCT,,,,, Boulder Colorado Author: Maringouin, Louisiana Dental Services: Dental Pro at Home.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company Scam, Dishonest, money-whores Cumming Georgia Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: North Atlantic Magazine Company Cumming, Georgia

40, Report #1272096

Jul 19 2016
Family Readers Service Sent Magazine I Didn't Sign Up For & Gave Me Bogus Website For How To Block In Future Elyria Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Family Readers Service Elyria, Ohio

Jul 18 2016
burnsvill Minnesota magazine take my money on this magazine that I never ask for i want my money this is wrong i don't know it Author: Anderson, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: burnsvill Minnesota magazine CA

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 17 2016
Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel The Immaculate Paradigm Blush Models Magazine Model One Exotics Houston Texas
Billt Stelly Con Author: California Auto Rentals: Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel Houston , Texas

Jul 15 2016
Nakia Magazine Fund Raising Scam Durham North Carolina Author: durham, North Carolina Business Consultants: Nakia Magazine Durham, North Carolina

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Darlene Niethamer Ordered a free trail and have received extra charges for bottles I did not order Woodland MICHIGAN Author: Woodland, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Darlene Niethamer Internet

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 14 2016
womans day womans day nz Rip Off Magazine false stories auckland Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: womans day Internet

Jul 14 2016
North Atlanta Magazine was lied to and charged for something I didn't even give them my card info Atlanta Nationwide Author: Hartselle, Alabama Liars: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide