TRAIL BLAZER MAGAZINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: trail blazer magazine
There may be more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Showing 26-50 of 12,831 Found Reports For more specific results for "trail blazer magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 22 2017
Vividermix Products LLC advertise free trail just pay shipping two weeks later $89.95 and $79.95 was charged to my credit card. Clearwater Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Skin Care: Vividermix Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2017
fuels supplements Garcinia Fuel I called cancelled any other orders after the Samples they charged my accoun $69.95 additional for what was supposed to be FREE SAMPLES for the cost of shiping only. I had not completed the trail because it took 16 days for me to get the original trial order. They refused to remove the charges. They do not send all of the product or a invoice or information to return the product if it does not work for you.This is a total scam, do not buy from them/ Miami Florida Author: Lemont, Illinois Alternative Health: fuels supplements Miami, Florida

Sep 22 2017
advanceable technology i also placed an order for a free sample and a trail size bottle of balm.my card has been charged 79.99 for an order in august of 2018. then again on sept.20 i was charged 69.99 ..I have never even got the samples.my bank has put a hold on payment.However it is a large pain in my back side cause now i have to wait on a new card. I have also sent an email to cancell any and all furture orders.Companies like this prey on ppl like me..looking for a way to ease our pain and to get off all the pain mefs we are taking.I truly believe cbd oil is a gret help. Internet Author: cordell, Oklahoma Healthcare Centers: advanceable technology Internet

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to get me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2017
National renewal magazine I was told I couldn't cancel services Nationwide Author: Amarillo, Texas Art Galleries: National renewal magazine Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
TrimGenix Trim Genesis, Garcinia Cambogia,Ketterlin Forskolin ExtractGoldon Workout Goldon Workout billed $19.95 for an email magazine, Trim Geneses NOT free trial $4.95 + $79.98, Ketterlin Forskolin NOT free trial $4.99 + $79.99 St. Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Davenport, Florida Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Internet

Sep 20 2017
BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE EXPLOSIVE MUSCLE 888-985-7579 THEY SAID IT WAS A FREE TRAIL,AND THEY CHARGE,ME DOUBLE,AND THEY ARE STILL BILING MY CREDITCARD AND I DID NOT GIVE THEM MY CARD NUMBER ,HELP PLEASE 532 PATTERSON AVE STE.100 MOOREVILLE NC.28115 MOOREVILLE NORTH CAROLINA Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Drug Manufacturers: BETTER HEALTH FOR LIFE Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
The Hearst Corporation Sending 2nd Invoices for unpaid balances for gift subscriptions with very shaming language insisting that I owe unpaid balances. They have done this with Town and Country and Veranda magazine. Harlan, Iowa Author: Nashville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: The Hearst Corporation Harlan, , Iowa

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services , Minnesota

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
Regina pope/ send from usa llc I filled out paper saying i will work from home sending packages checking them and recending them. And at the end of my trial period i would get paid for the number of packages sent off. Never got paid and company at end of trail kicked me out of the companies system.without getting paid. Internet Author: Rosamond, California Attorney Generals: Regina pope/ send from usa llc Internet

Sep 16 2017
fit trail Azm fit trail Las vegas Internet Author: hilo, Hawaii Cross-Border Scams: fit trail Internet

Sep 14 2017
xiosin They are absolutely SCAM Internet
Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Drug Stores: xiosin Internet

Sep 12 2017
ClassMates.com PCH.CLASSMATES.COM Charged me for a monthly fee after I had cancelled the subscription months earlier. Renton Washington Author: newark, Delaware Book & Magazine Publishers: ClassMates.com Internet

Sep 12 2017
EMBLHA LLC After initially ordering a free trail size of pain relieving oil, this company went into my account charging $69.99 for a recurring order. I did not authorize this. The number given on email sent to me is a fraudulent one. Do not know Internet Author: Queens Village, New York Alternative Health: EMBLHA LLC Internet

Sep 11 2017
luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Detroit Michigan Author: Jeff, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: luxury fashion now Detroit, Michigan

Sep 11 2017
avanti skin renewal It is so misleading and a BIG rip-off.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH IS company.. The company states it is a FREE trail but then billed me almost $200. 17 days later? only telephone Internet Author: new braunfels, Texas Skin Care: avanti skin renewal Internet

Sep 10 2017
Pure CBD Pure CBD free trail just pay shipping, they continued to send monthly product without Autherization, when I call toask why was told I had to call them with in 14 days to cancel. this was not anywhare on the page that I could identify Las vegas Nevada Author: brookeville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Pure CBD Las vegas, Nevada

Sep 10 2017
Diethealthyliving.com Claimed it was only 4.95 trial then charged me 89.99 and claimed there was a 14 day trail but it never said that anywhere when I ordered their product and when I called I got a run around and got no money back Norcross Georgia Author: Adams, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Diethealthyliving.com Norcross, Georgia

Sep 09 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Sent me a bill for a magazine that I already paid in full and have been receiving Niwot Colorado Author: Enhaut, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Sep 06 2017
Bella Serata Total Rip Off, Misleading Advertising Florida this is so out of hand / Bella Serater cream Author: Woodburn, Oregon Skin Care: Bella Serata Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Vlamorous/Aquavo free trail offered for just shipping, after 14 days my account was charged $97.83 and another attempt was made to charge Greenwood Colorado Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Vlamorous/Aquavo Greenwood, Colorado

Sep 03 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Collection for People Magazine Renewal-Debt Collector Old Bethpage New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Aug 31 2017
Trim Genesis I ordered the forskolin trial, but was sent Garcinia too then received a charge for both, and an e magazine for 19.99 called them and cancelled everything. I was told I would not have any more charges, then get a charge for 79.99, I call to have it stopped. They say if you dispute you will lose. Have a nice day. What a SCAM. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Greenwood, colorado Trim Genesis.com **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Boonville, Indiana Computer Fraud: Trim Genesis Internet

Aug 31 2017
Strategic Publishing Group They promised that I would have coverage in the front of a magazine that goes out to the 4 country clubs in my area. This was to be a quarterly publication and they produced NOTHING!!! They are a HUGE FRAUD!!!! Boca Raton FL **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**  Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Strategic Publishing Group Internet