Your Search | trail blazer magazine

Jul 15 2016
Darlene Niethamer Ordered a free trail and have received extra charges for bottles I did not order Woodland MICHIGAN Author: Woodland, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Darlene Niethamer Internet

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 14 2016
womans day womans day nz Rip Off Magazine false stories auckland Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: womans day Internet

Jul 14 2016
North Atlanta Magazine was lied to and charged for something I didn't even give them my card info Atlanta Nationwide Author: Hartselle, Alabama Liars: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Aztil air conditioning Aztil air conditioning 2534 s military trail west palm beach florida 33415 888 440-9063 license # caco #49253 cell 561 718-4090 Aztil air conditioning took my m9ney and provided a fraudulent contract, my central broke they show up next day, but promise they work 24 hours round the clock, the service hits fix nothing and wind up robbing jewelry from my house, please stay far far away from these scammer theives!! Aztil air conditioning west palm beach florida Nationwide Author: Florida, Florida Emergency Services: Aztil air conditioning florida

Jul 13 2016
Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Mykel Monroe (Mykel X ) Scammed me by using Christina Milian's We are Pop Culture Los Angeles California Girl Please. Haters will be Haters Author: Inglewood, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Los Angeles , California

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 06 2016
Movie Clips Magazine Shaun Michael, Shaun Boylan, John LaRe, Hometown Coupon & Movie Magazine Advertisers and Publishers Beware, Your Money is Not Safe WIth These Guys Fort Myers Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 05 2016
5 star VIP vacations Luxury Wholesale Dream Vacations - 1517 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, Florida Global VIP Get-A-Ways - 1932 Fortune Road, Kissimmee, Florida Direct Timeshare Sales - 11310 S. Orange Blossom Trail, #186, Orlando, Florida Fraudulent Site - says anything to get your money Kissimee Florida Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: 5 star VIP vacations Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Magazine PlusNational Readers Service Magazine Totally Ripped ME OFF Buffalo Nationwide Author: Rocky mount, Alabama Internet Fraud: Editors Readers SVC Buffalo Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Platinum Reader Magazines Scam Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
HGTV magazine HGTV Magazine scam Harlan Iowa Author: aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2016
tryskinoptics.com skin optics eyessentials fraudulently misrepresended the trail of the skin product santa ana California Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: tryskinoptics.com santa ana, California

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 20 2016
Re-Appliance Rich McManus Sells faulty appliances, warranty is worthless, scammer Indian Trail North Carolina Author: North Carolina Appliances: Re-Appliance Indian Trail, North Carolina

Jun 18 2016
Secret Serums I call to cancel my free trail on the 15 day,but the company refused to do so.They count the days differently!!! Lewiston, Maine Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Beauty Salons: Secret Serums Internet

48, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Biomed@custservice247.com Ordered a 14 day trial, called to cancel before trial was up..said trial was already up. They start your trail date the day you order the product. How can I trial a product when I haven't received it yet. Seminole Nationwide Author: Atwater, California Clinics: Bio Med Internet

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide