Your Search | trans continental talent aka tct talent aka fashonrock

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 15 2014
Continental Collecitbles Ripped off my elderly Dad! They prey on the elderly to get them to invest in stamps - they lie, they have no morals, even when we told Las Vegas, Nevada owned by Daniel Tagliaferro Las Vegas Nevad Author: Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Continental Collecitbles Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
secretsescorts.com aka secretsescorts.co.uk scam, cheat run away with money, bad service Nikki escort fat and ugly, pictures on website airbrushes , no real girls, rude , stalking my wife manchester Internet
Author: Alabama Adult Web Sites: secrets escorts Internet

Oct 15 2014
John L West aka Mr John West Beware of Deadbeat Non Paying Client Cypress California Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: John L West Cypress, California

Oct 15 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. AKA PURE CLEAN AKA 866-732-8213 AKA 888-441-2916 AKA Raspberry Keytone Strength Took $49.95 out of my Credit Card account every month on 9-1-14 and 9-10-14 Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
InterFace Talent - Robin Shipp, Mark Bennie, & company owner Double charged me Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFace Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Manchanda Law AKA Rahul Manchanda Scammer as a lawyer New York New York
Author: New york, New York Legal Services: Manchanda Law New York, New York

Oct 14 2014
Pier Master Foundation Repair United Construction ServicesJ.D / AKA JR Link Did not complete job. Will not return repeated calls. Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pier Master Foundation Repair Internet

Oct 14 2014
New York Talent Advanced Talent Paul Denise Spector Mark Ginsberg ---Same People from Complaint/ Report: #1179703 New York Talent Wants to GET YOUR MONEY! JUST LIKE Talent Registry Bloomfield Connecticut
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: New York Talent Bloomfield, Connecticut

Oct 14 2014
2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson Brian Silver aka Brian Elenson 2muchstuff4me walked off the job when he was supposed to get my stuff ready for a tag sale. He violated the contract. He did this because i wouldn't give him my high end items. He wanted my jewelry and when I refused he got angry and left. Dont hire him. very bad reputation. Check other complaints Oceanside New York Author: Brookhaven, New York Auction / Liquidators: 2 much stuff 4 me tag sales,Inc Oceanside, New York

Oct 14 2014
Brickley's Property Solutions aka: Ari Savedra, Nick Caffey Unlawful retention of security deposit- Fraudulent charges Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Neighborhood Services: Brickley's Property Solutions Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 14 2014
Vallarta Escapes or Robert Dry (aka Roberto Seco) or William Michael (aka Michael Carlson) Agents for Vacation Rentals who run bait and switch and other scams Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Nayrit, Mexico Author: Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan Lodging: Vallarta Escapes Nuevo Vallarta; Nayarit, Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
Judith Richey Photography BOLO BE AWARE PHOTOGRAPHER JUDITH RICHEY AKA EYE FOR AN EYE TOOTH FOR A TOOTH SHE'S LOOKING AT YOU DON'T LET HER CON YOU IN AS A CLIENT SHE WILL SUCK YOU DRY Anthem Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: Judith Richey Photography Anthem, Arizona

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent: BEWARE PARENTS OF INFANTS AND TODDLERS! Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: SE Talent Search/CD Models and Talent] Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

One Direction Casting fraud/scam Does not appear Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: One Direction Casting Internet

Oct 13 2014
Individual on Subway aka Minister Dockery of House Of Hope .com asking for donations to help stop kids from purchasing K2 or Daze in local stores. New York City New York Author: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Minister Dockery New York City, New York

Oct 12 2014
InventHelp aka Universal Payment Corporation takes your money and does very little for it except make errors in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: InventHelp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Oct 12 2014
MyShedPlans.com aka Ryan Henderson MyShedPlans.com IS A RIPOFF Internet Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Architects & Designers: MyShedPlans.com Internet

Oct 11 2014
Pinkerton Model and Talent Lynn Venturella Owes me money since last FEB!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Pinkerton Model and Talent Los Angeles, California

Oct 10 2014
I and I modeling Agency Questionable Modeling Agency....Agency or school? Overland Park Kansas Author: Odessa, Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: I and I modeling Agency Overland Park, Kansas

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Federated Payment Systems REVIEW: Federated Payment Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Federated Payment Systems focused on providing highest quality merchant services, credit card processing for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S. & Canada*UPDATE: Federated Payment Systems pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Federated Payment Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: YES, Kansas Sales People: MSI Canada NEW YORK, New York

Oct 10 2014
Cute Kid ARE ALL PHONY'S Ripped off once again Doesnt appear Internet Author: New smyrna, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cute Kid Internet

50, Report #1182036

Oct 09 2014
Viacom Lori Voice Over Attempted Scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Talent Scouts: Viacom New York, New York

comedy