Your Search | trans continental talent

1, Report #1190450

Nov 21 2014
Continental Who's Who Not sure? Deceptive Sales Practice / Sales Approach Valley Stream New York Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Continental Who's Who Valley Stream, New York

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

3, Report #1190275

Nov 20 2014
Trans Ex Transportation, Inc TQL broker is a liar!!! he cost me loss of revenue making my truck to wait for app. for 5 days des plaines Illinois Author: des plaines, Illinois Trucking Companies: Trans Ex Transportation, Inc des plaines, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
Rosalyn Chesky Rosalyn Chesky Part ringleader of Talent Scam Preying on Parents in Shopping Malls Framingham Massachusetts and South Hadley, Massachusetts Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Modeling Agencies: Rosalyn Chesky Internet

Nov 18 2014
Carolina Talent Modeling Agency HORRIBLE AGENCY, FOCUSED ON ONLY TAKING YOUR MONEY!!! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Modeling Agencies: Carolina Talent Modeling Agency Charlotte, North Carolina

Nov 16 2014
Moviework Now They will take your money without even the courtesy of letting you know. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Moviework Now Phoenix , Arizona

Nov 16 2014
Model and Talent Model and Talent is a scam! Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Valrico, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Model and Talent Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Rachel Glaser -Talent Connection in Folsom BOLO: BE AWARE OF THIS INDIVIDUAL SHE IS A REAL BACKSTABBER AND CHEATER. HER EMPLOYMENT IS A FRAUD AND SHE ASSOCIATES WITH KNOWN CRIMINALS IN THE COMMUNITY El Dorado Hills California Author: Folsom, California Homeowner Associations: Rachel Glaser -Talent Connection in Folsom El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 14 2014
Bisetti Publishing & Media Alexis Bisetti ,Bisetti Publishing Inc Alexis Bisetti (spanish) live in Boca Raton Florida, claim to be an agent rip you off and lie to the court. Boca Raton, florida 33496 Nationwide , Fl
Author: Vitoria Park, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Modeling & Talent Agencies: Bisetti Publishing & Media Nationwide

Nov 12 2014
JAKS CONTINENTAL TRANSPORT INCORPORATION JAKS CONTINENTAL TRANSPORT INCORPORATION JAGJIT PREHAR 4701 NE SAINT JAMES RD jaks JakJAKS Continental Transport Inc Deadbeat Boss find ways not to pay you vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Trucking Companies: JAKS CONTINENTAL TRANSPORT INCORPORATION vancouver, Washington

Nov 09 2014
Model and Talent, This company is a JOKE!!! Kansas City Nationwide
Author: Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: Model and Talent Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Eitan Reuven Filmmaker, from New World A mena Nasty, Arrogant, Liar, who wants to scam film festivals, wants everything for free, not showing diginity Nationwide Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eitan Reuven Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
udevelopme Professional scamming deer park New York Author: Wantagh, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: udevelopme deer park, New York

Nov 07 2014
Henry Brian fake model agent Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Henry Brian Internet

Nov 04 2014
LeModeln Talent Agency Linda Weaver Hostile, unstable, thief and liar Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Modeling & Talent Agencies: LeModeln Talent Agency Boardman , Ohio

Nov 03 2014
Max Weiss Photography Max Weiss Scam artist photographer will take advantage of models San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Max Weiss Photography Internet

Nov 02 2014
Rocket Talent Search Titan talent search talent search, talent marketing, hauppauge, rocket talent, titan talent, scam hauppauge New York Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rocket Talent Search hauppauge, New York

Nov 01 2014
JDM Engine Depot JDM willie Ubillus they sold me a bad trans and they put a wrong trans # on invoice Kearny New Jersey Author: Monsey, New York Car Parts & Accessories: JDM Engine Depot Kearny, New Jersey

Oct 31 2014
Jody Humphrey JPH Marketing Systems Despicable, Sociopath, Predator, Con-Man, No Moral Conscious, Desperate, Dishonorable, Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: DULUTH, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jody Humphrey Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 28 2014
Interface, Backstage,Samantha Romero,Karyn Robinson Total rip off told my daughter and I she had the face of an angel. We live in Florida and the area we are in she is light, haired light skinned, with freckles, and blue eyes everyone will want her to model for them. Of course I know my daughter is beautiful so I totally fell for this. $3940.00 later NEVER a call back told me 6 months and we will receive some kinda call lots of calls but all they fed me was line after line. My daughter got depressed she was 16 at the time at a time when your image is important to you very depressing as a parent what do you tell your child! Bought into another promotion to help her Backsdtage finally this year I canceled at $10.00 a month because of no response. I can't believe these people thrive off our children!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 27 2014
1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 SCAM SCAM SCAM 1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 BEWARE OF THIS BIG SCAM new york city New York Author: brooklyn , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: prestige model nyc, New York

Oct 24 2014
Charles Gardner IEC Studios Charles G Photography Charles Gardner claims to be a model talent agent - he stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Charles Gardner Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
4D studios 4d studios WASTE OF TIME!!! Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: 4D studios Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York