Your Search | transcontinental talent wilhelmina scouting network options talent

May 16 2016
EROS Eros guide, Eros entertainment, Eros ads An Excellent Innocent Customer Discarded like Trash after 8yrs of Abiding Respectfully to their Rules Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Modeling & Talent Agencies: EROS Internet

May 14 2016
CVNow CVNow.com, CVNow.co.uk, TopResume.com, Talent Inc. Dishonest, deceitful and dreadful New York Internet Author: Aylesbury, Advertising / Deceptive: CVNow Internet

May 14 2016
Sunset Model Agency Falater Photography Scam, Child Exploitation or just Unprofessional? Los Angeles California Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Sunset Model Agency Internet

May 14 2016
Options Express G Bracco, Cash Manger Refusal to process an ACH withdrawal with false IRS rules required Claim Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Brokerage Companies: Options Express Internet

May 13 2016
Applause International Applause Rising Talent ShowcaseThe ARTS The Arts Showcase Heartless, No refunds, Overpriced, Not worth it, Do not waste your money, False hope North Olmsted Ohio Author: Florence, Montana Talent Scouts: Applause International North Olmsted, Ohio

May 13 2016
Dish Network I called on advertisement didn't get what was advertised tech came out told me to sign his cell phone showing that he was here later Dish claimed that I had excepted their contract never saw a contract  Nationwide Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Nationwide

May 12 2016
Sky Private SkyPrivate Ripping off Models! Avoid them at every cost. Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Sky Private Internet

May 12 2016
The Brenin Group LLC, Brenin Global, Troy, Troy W, Troy Wragg, @TheBreninGroup Troy Wragg scammed Seniors out of millions of retirement funds, now he's scamming Singers and Rappers Atlanta Georgia
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Brenin Group Atlanta, Georgia

May 10 2016
DISH Network DISH network has the worst package service, equipment service, and customer service I have ever used in my life. When I signed up 8 months ago I gave them my debit information for automatic payment withdrawal. Nationwide Author: Sublimity, Oregon Questionable Activities: DISH Network Nationwide

May 09 2016
International Speakers Network, Innovators Group, Insight Publishing, Did not fulfill on their promise, took my money, now unreachable by phone or email Sevierville Tennessee Author: Castro Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: International Speakers Network Sevierville, Tennessee

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
Hughes Net Hughes Network Systems,LLC lied about the cost charge on my card for a credit check without my authorizaion didn't send or give any docs Germantown Maryland Author: lawrenceburg, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Germantown, Maryland

May 08 2016
321 shine Nationwide Author: MINDEN, Nebraska Modeling & Talent Agencies: 321 shine Nationwide

May 08 2016
Network Solutions Charged domain reinstatement fee of $30+ and claimed I cannot reuse my domain with another provider for 75 days Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Internet Services: Network Solutions Internet

May 08 2016
MAX Agency MAX Agency scams its employees Toronto Ontario Author: Quebec Modeling & Talent Agencies: MAX Agency Toronto, Ontario

May 08 2016
CA 7 Talent Creative Inc CA Model & Talent Management Complete Scam - Not given what contract stated: no prints, recording, coaching, etc Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: CA 7 Talent Creative Inc Toronto, Ontario

May 08 2016
OnSet Talent Agency Unscrupulous charging of fees. Essentially a portfolio mill Toronto Ontario
Nonsensical Ignorance Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: OnSet Talent Agency Toronto, Ontario

May 06 2016
Vicki Foley Talent & Models http://www.foleymodelingagency.com/ pay-cut Ormond Beach Florida Author: Illinois Customer Leads: Vicki Foley Talent & Models

May 06 2016
Florida Capital Services Florida Capital Recovery, Advocacy and collection group, Consumer Collection Advocates Network of Con Artist. Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Credit & Debt Services: Florida Capital Services

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
TopResume.com a Total Joke & Fraud! Internet Author: Mexico City, Talent Scouts: TopResume.com Internet

May 03 2016
Dish Network fraud, atrocious service, deception, rip-off Author: New Market, Virginia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

Apr 30 2016
Janus Options Binary Option Broker.... They do not deliver on winning payouts beyond your initial depost, Completely FRAUDULANT!! The company will ignore you and is completely unreachable. London UK Fraudulent Company Author: Illinois Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet