Your Search | transcontinental talent

Aug 05 2015
Platinum Publishing PSO PPI Inc. I never was paid and the boss was rude and I could not work with her. Internet Platnium Publishing Author: Corona, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Platinum Publishing Internet

Jul 30 2015
JD GOTMODEL They do absolutely nothing for models. Chicago Internet Author: Decalb, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: JD GOTMODEL Internet

28, Report #1221903

Jul 30 2015
HSL Modeling Agency ESCOBAR ROBERTSON Fake modeling agency money hustler. Has a nice camera and claims to be a photographer. Uses models to appear like he is a legit agency. When his most successful models are simple in on the entire scam. Work he has can be found easily via google. Preys on women/girls dreams for MONEY. Atlanta Internet, Ger=o
Vindictive and Petty Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: HSL Modeling Agency Internet

Jul 29 2015
William E Bales STARS OF HOLLYWOOD Rip Off Stars of Hollywood Network Internet Author: durban, Other Modeling & Talent Agencies: William E Bales Internet

Jul 25 2015
Viacom Voiceover Scam Lori Edwards Viacom voiceover scam artist - casting director for a Nickelodeon show New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Viacom Voiceover New York, New York

Jul 25 2015
Prestige Talent I thought I was going to interview for a job working with NASCAR,3 interviews later I find out they want me to stand in Costco in a suit selling a can of car cleaner then stand at gas stations and sell the same can ! Oh yea buy 1 get 1 free at $19.99.I asked where and how do I get this NASCAR gig ? You don't ! They advertise with NASCAR so there you go Deer Park Long Island New York
Author: Flushing , New York Gas Stations: Prestige Talent New York

Jul 21 2015
Explore Talent Talent Agency Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 21 2015
Kim Pease FIA Worldwide Kim Pease (FIA) - Arkansas Agent - less than honest in my opinion Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Canton, Mississippi Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kim Pease Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
PremiereEvent This a million dollars scam, very well organized by an old soap opera actor all state Nationwide Author: Queens-Village, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: PremiereEvent Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Jason Lacey Claims he is a female impersonator Singer and Model. He is a FAKE!!! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jason Lacey Georgia

Jul 20 2015
Cynthia Wallace Slim Goodie False Modeling Coach, Claims she is the head producer of a Fashion Show that she was having but was completely unprofessional, couldn't properly TEACH Modeling and found out later that she was just taking people's money and runs away from the people who were also models such as myself. Also there was no communication after taking my money then found out that there was NO Fashion Show. Decatur Georgia ... Author: Decatur, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cynthia Wallace Georgia

Jul 19 2015
Kim Pease Faces, Inc. Kim Pease, Faces International Agency Kim, Pease, Faces, Internation, Agency, Modeling, Agency, Scam, Dishonest Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Kim Pease Faces, Inc.

Jul 18 2015
Talent; Model and TalentModelandtalent.tv May be a scam - beware Not revealed Not revealed
Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Modeling Agencies: Talent Internet

Jul 17 2015
WAITERS IN BOXERS Does Not Pay for Services-We Contacted The Original Client Who Did Pay Them For Services Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: WAITERS IN BOXERS California

40, Report #1241919

Jul 14 2015
Dawn Rochelle Models Dawn Rochelle Warner non-payment of work done, Internet
Author: Panama City, Florida Talent Scouts: Dawn Rochelle Models Internet

Jul 13 2015
Interface Talent and Modeling Agency They rip me off of money and did not give me any modeling opportunities Edgewater New Jersey Author: New Church, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Interface Talent and Modeling Agency Edgewater, New Jersey

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Lyon Marketing Group LMG GROUP LLC stealing money from want to be models newport news Virginia Consumer Confusion Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group newport news, Virginia

Jul 10 2015
Talent Link, Inc. Vince Paul You may have earned Residuals from your commercial and not even know it! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Talent Scouts: Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Link, Inc. Charlotte , North Carolina

Jul 09 2015
NewZealandGirls NZGirls , www.nzgirls.club , newzealandgirls ripoff , nzgirls.club stole my money Auckland Internet
Author: Auckland, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: NewZealandGirls Internet

Jul 09 2015
The Young Agency Scam artists...BEWARE!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Young Agency Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 06 2015
Allan Troy Watson @Allantroy_ Kode, Kodemag, Kode Magazine, The Kurators Ellusive editor who is only known for fabricating a false story on Lindsay Lohan West hollywood California Author: york, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Allan Troy Watson Allantroy_ West hollywood, California

Jul 03 2015
Steele Management; headed by Drew Steele aka Andrew Steele He Collects Money and Disappears; He Took $100 from Me and Many Others Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Steele Management Toronto, Ontario

Jun 29 2015
Alan Baltes This guy received my payment and just stopped communicating with me via phone and email. Los angeles Internet This report is absolutely 100% false Author: Los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

Jun 29 2015
Complaint Review: Laura Jacobs | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that this Report was not written by the Author stated in the Report. | Laura Jacobs co-owns Wunder Model Management ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) that ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Laura Jacobs co-owns Wunder Model Management ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) that ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Los Angeles California
Billy Parks wrote these lies. Author: Studio City, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Laura Jacobs Los Angeles, California