Your Search | transmission parts distribution, inc

1, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

2, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

3, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
Solid Decisions Inc Jeff Croft Rip off artist Portland Maine Author: The Villages, Florida Home Inspections: Solid Decisions Inc Portland, Maine

Dec 06 2016
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive llc. Best Buy Auto Equipment Fraud!, Theft, And down right dishonest. Tempe Arizona Author: peachtree city, Georgia Auto Parts: Auto Equipment Depot Tempe, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
World Business Lenders, LLC World Business Lenders, Inc. World Business Lenders, WBL, wbl.com Lied about being approved for a business loan Jersey City New Jersey Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Loans: World Business Lenders, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Sheds Now and More Inc. Laci Gist Owner Liars and Thiefs Arcadia Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Building Services: Sheds Now and More Inc. Arcadia, Florida

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Lyle Ruby Landscaping Loser Toronto Ontario ArtGrass Inc Author: Toronto, Ontario Landscape Companies: Lyle Ruby Toronto, Ontario

Dec 04 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Fred Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss, Gregg Braden, Lauri Wilmott, Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Filed abusive trademark infringement suit to try and remove the truth of their cheating and dishonesty from Rip Off Report Boulder Colorado
WOW!!!! Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Reinhart Grauer Beware of Charlotte Helicoper Reinhart Grauer he will rip you off and risk your life Waxhaw North Carolina Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. is a total fraud Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Air Travel: Charlotte Helicopter, Inc. Waxhaw, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Ammco transmission Crooks, lair's, and Dumas's Inglewood California Author: Culver City, California Auto Mechanics: Ammco transmission Inglewood, California