Your Search | transmission super store

May 03 2016
Shari's Berries Super Disappointed in the Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Food Stores: Shari's Berries Internet

May 02 2016
toronto movers the toronto movers One of the worst moving companies in Toronto. THE ARE SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!!!!! BEWARE!!! Toronto Internet/kijiji
BEWARE OF THIS MOVING COMPANY!!! **SUPER MOVERS** TORONTO MOVERS Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: toronto movers Internet

May 02 2016
Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Savannah's Luxury Shoe Store Stockholm and Online Boutique Money Ripoff Stockholm
Author: Stockholm, Unusual Rip-Off: Savannahs Luxury Shoe Boutique Stockholm,

May 02 2016
pgi country store makes withdrawels from my card that i have not authorized Author: baxter springs, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: pgi country store Kansas

May 01 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics soonersoft (eBay Store)SoonerSoft Electronics Storefront (amazon) Defective products sold, no support/exchange after short period, rude, unprofessional, not trustworthy Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Camarillo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
Kkidds Store Kidds Store Joseph Calamita Josephcalamita@hotmail.com Took my money, did not ship merchandise Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Kkidds Store Internet

Apr 30 2016
KOOEE Super Snacks Shaun Malligan Terrible tasting Jerky Nationwide Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: KOOEE Super Snacks Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Department store liquidators Brand name bargains, LLC Internet
Author: Largo , Florida Sales People: Department store liquidators Internet

Apr 29 2016
Hot Topic Hottopic.com Passing off item sold in store for $3.99, at $30 online! City of Industry, California Nationwide Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Clothing Stores: Hot Topic Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
IEL IEL Interlock Roofing Fin-all International Super Roof Futureroor Metal Roofing scam Several Canada Nationwide Fin-All Roof System - totally impossible to get repairs done under lifetime warranty and Interlock insists they are not affiliated! Stanwood Washington Author: edmonds, Washington Roofing Companies: IEL Stanwood, Washington

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 27 2016
Fitness Blowout Super Gym's Warehouse, Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse, Fitness Club Warehouse, Super Gym Rosen, 1800Fit4Less, Exceleration Fitness LET ME HELP YOU WIN AGAINST FITNESS BLOWOUT LIKE I DID Nationwide Author: Holden Beach, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Fitness Blowout Nationwide

16, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Verona  Gun Store, not Verona Gun Safe, Acha Dnum, Gilbert Alexander Patrick Corn, Camilla Dos veronagunstore@gmail.com lawamanda@gmail.com Fraudulent transaction - sent $500 for product - No product delivered or refund Whitehall Ohio Author: Kaysville, Utah Guns & Ranges: Verona Gun Store (not Verona gun safe) Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Savings Store Online.com Fraud, scammers and thieves Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Telemarketers: Savings Store Online.com Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
CPM Solutions Contractor and Project Management Solutions LLC Installed Banner Blade and mannequin in an Academy Sports store in Corpus Christi TX Howell Michigan Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Small Business Services: CPM Solutions Howell, Michigan

Apr 23 2016
Casino super aposta 1 Casino website Super aposta 1. Ilegal fraud scam website for online games and real money. Superaposta1.com is open in Countries without license. Got my 1700 Euros and now it's closed in Portugal. No satisfaction at all. Do not join or play. Get your money or you may get a surprise one day just like me. Ripoff. Internet Author: Alabama Casinos: Casino super aposta 1 Internet

Apr 23 2016
Collezioni He walked into our store and said he was part of the fashion show in Chicago and was going back to Italy Chicago il
Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Collezioni Illinois

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! SANTA ANA, California
FILE A REPORT TO RECOVER MONEY WWW.ORAANGECOUNTYDA.ORG Author: LAKE ELSINORE, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS SANTA ANA, California