TRANSPLANT ENTERPRISES, OWNER STEVEN VOLLARO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: transplant enterprises, owner steven vollaro
There may be more specific results for "transplant enterprises, owner steven vollaro"
For more specific results for "transplant enterprises, owner steven vollaro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
RPM MOTOR SALES Salesmen and owner are crooks who would cheat their own mothers! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Lansing, MI Michigan Author: lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: RPM MOTOR SALES Lansing, MI, Michigan

Aug 16 2017
Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Kasia Rzotkiewicz , Director Of Operations Refuses to pay for hard hours I cleaned and scrubbed floors , walls, etc and has an Abusive Supervisor that's prejudice and wants you to work nonstop with no break to eat . She doesn't like you to clean with her germs and dirty floors using water apparently. Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Holistic Home Philadelphia | by Ginger Kuczowicz owner of Soap Box in Philadelphia | www.HolisticHomeLLC.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Steel Valle Paving and Concrete, Cosmo (owner) TOOK OUR MONEY AND NEVER DID THE JOB!!! Austintown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Home Improvements: Steel Valle Paving and Concrete Austintown, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
a. s. hair enterprises Abu Selim,Mr. Dildar Zzaman Virgin hair scammers, liars, Not a manufacturer company Don't buy anything from them there pics are fake Harek Nagar, Beldanga, Kolkata - 742133, West Beng Internet Author: southfield, Michigan Hair Salons: a. s. hair enterprises Internet

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Steven Derik Melissa NewtonMichael Chijioke Ogujiofor Lost $1000 to an apartment rental scammer Williamstown, NJ Internet
Author: Vienna, Virginia Landlords: Steven Derik Internet

Aug 14 2017
Buy Exotic Fruits Buyexoticfruits.com THEY ARE THIEVES! ITS A JOKE AND A RIP OF, DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE JUNK THEY MAIL YOU AND THEY WILL AND THE OWNER WILL CURSE YOU OUT AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK. California Internet
Author: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia Food Vendors: Buy Exotic Fruits Internet

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 14 2017
State Transmission Specialists Brice Owner (Brice) verbally attacked me and my wife Orem Utah Author: Springville, Utah Auto Repair Service: State Transmission Specialists Orem, Utah

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Steven Jimenez Offered to sell bitcoins, sent him money and now he won't respond Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Cash Services: Steven Jimenez Internet

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
RateLobby Ronny Fang Verbally Abusive Business Owner Los Angeles Internet Author: California Work Place Bullies: RateLobby Internet

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Grease Monkey Auto owner Scott charge for service that was not performed Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Oxnard, California Mechanics: Grease Monkey Auto Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 11 2017
Mrs mcnealy Business owner Dallastown Pa Author: York, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Mrs mcnealy

19, Report #1391937

Aug 11 2017
Let Me Announce Letmeannounce.com, Let me announce I have been friends with the owner of the website who owns one of the largest PBN , private blog network, business in India. This website was created to neutralize white-hat link building competition to his business as his company almost owns 60% of all PBNs sold worldwide. This website is as fake as the stories it reports, none of which are based on facts or reality. The website gained popularity and led to the suspension of accounts of leading contributors on top sites who may never have been associated with selling links at all on the India Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Let Me Announce Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
Fanboy Collectibles Troy Emi (Owner) Owner lost my package and denied me refund! Newtown Connecticut Author: West Hollywood, California Customer: Fanboy Collectibles Newtown, Connecticut

Aug 10 2017
Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Mr. Dukes promised a master bathroom completed in 3 weeks 4 months after the start date he walked away because he didn't know how to complete the job properly. Largo Florida Author: Dunedin, Florida Small Business Services: Steven Dukes Custom Plumbing Largo, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Barbara Roche owner of Giftedlilones Been waiting a year...and still haven't received anything from her!! Internet
Author: ORANGE, Texas Clothing Stores: Barbara Roche owner of Giftedlilones Internet

Aug 09 2017
Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Owner started working on my car and now threatening not to complete the job started Dover New Jersey Update: Worked things out with the body shop Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Dover, New Jersey