Your Search | transplant enterprises, owner steven vollaro

1, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

3, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

4, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

5, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

6, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

7, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

Jul 26 2016
The Marketing Commando - Commando Realestate Investing - David Corbaley - Commando - Commando Enterprises Big hype no production! 7304 10th St SE Suite B202 Lake Stevens, WA Washington 98258 Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: The Marketing Commando Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
JuicyLabs Douglas Cassel - Owner of Juicy Labs Does not pay court judgements North Judson Indiana Author: North Judson Indiana, Indiana Cleaning Services: JuicyLabs North Judson , Indiana

Jul 25 2016
MPI Real Estate Group Steven Onyeberechi Scam and Are avoiding the State Attorney General's office /consumer protection division Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Credit Services: MPI Steven Onyeberechi Greensboro, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Steve Harmon Dean Hunt Mr. Harmon presented himself as a business owner and heating/coolling professional. And Mr. Hunt as one of his installers. They charged me $2,800 gave me an in-oprable system Lancaster Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Harmon Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Steven Berklacy, DDS Took my smile away! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow , Oklahoma Dental Services: Steven Berklacy, DDS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 25 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 25 2016
Tall Options Tall Enterprises They are a SCAM, take your money and do not pay withdrawals Green Island, Dunedin New Zealand Tall Options ripoff Author: New York Investment Brokers: Tall Options Green Island Dunedin, New Zealand

Jul 25 2016
Boats for Sale by Owner ,Boatsfsbo.com, BoatsFSBO.com A total waste of time and money! Internet Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Boat Brokers: Boats for Sale by Owner (Boatsfsbo.com) Internet

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet They contacted me! Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 24 2016
Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz is a liar and con artist Big Bear Lake California
Author: Monument, Colorado Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Internet

Jul 23 2016
Troy Eckard Eckard Enterprises LLC, also known as, Con Amor Holdings Prentends to own or be able to develop projects in Costa Rica. Quepos and Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Other Author: Texas Brokerage Companies: Troy Eckard Richardson, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Weistec, Owner: Michael Weiss. Weistec totally screwed up my motor and I have no recourse.  There seems to be no recourse to their shoddy quality work. They won't stand behind anything they do. Anaheim California Author: Cardiff, California Auto Mechanics: Weistec Anaheim, California

Jul 22 2016
Hunt Enterprises Hunt Enterprises refused to return my security deposit Lawndale california Author: lawndale, California Property Management: Hunt Enterprises Lawndal,

Jul 22 2016
Servers Plus Kennetha GillispieKennetha Bryant Local company and owner does not pay their bills and has been previously arrested for these same issues Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Home Based Business: Servers Plus Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Spy Camera Specialists Inc / www.spycameras.com / SCS ENTERPRISES, INC. / KENNETH LEE / MARK KIM The prior staff use to provide a great product. ¬†suffern Internet Author: Suffern, New York Cameras & Video: Spy Camera Specialists Inc Internet