Your Search | transport connection

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida

Nov 07 2016
SLS Transport Jessica Lake Offer of part time to full time job, work from home, bonuses, other compensation like mileage, and expenses Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: SLS Transport Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
Nationwide Auto Transport Missing 2010 Convertible Lexus Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Manvel, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: Nationwide Auto Transport Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 06 2016
Esposito Transport Home theater SCAM West Palm Beach Florida If it makes you feel better... Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Kamron Audio Internet

Nov 04 2016
Us Live Delivery Pet transport. Safe pet replicators Was told to pay $450 through western union and the puppy would be shipped and get to me the same day. for Spokane Internet
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Animal Services: Us Live Delivery Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
PAM Transport My truck was hit and they don't want to fix it. Tontitown Arkansas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PAM Transport Tontitown, Arkansas

Oct 28 2016
R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Boyd Parrish, Leslie Liner One huge mistake. Mansfield, TX. Ennis, TX Texas Author: Texas tempdir: R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Internet

Oct 25 2016
Q Auto Transport Damaged My Car - Refuses to take Responcibility. Blocked my phone number. Dania Beach FL Author: Dania Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Q Auto Transport Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Film Connection Institute Horrible Job Placement Program. los angeles California Author: elk grove, California Private Schools: Film Connection los angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
SCOTTIE'S SCOTTIE'S AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. PREYING, PREDATORY, DESCENDING PIRATES! Manassas Virginia Author: Shanghai, Yukon Auto Storage: SCOTTIE'S Manassas, Virginia

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Interstate Transport Inc Short Pay St. Petersburg FL Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Interstate Transport Inc Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Caregan Transport Commercial Fleet Services Bryant Leasing, Inc. LIARS, CHEATS, SCAM, SHAM ARTISTS, VIOLATE DOT LEASE LAWS, JUNK TRUCKS, NON-PAYMENT Richmond Indiana Author: Junction City, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Caregan Transport Richmond, Indiana

Oct 13 2016
Rising Son Transport I stopped receiving my detailed hand BV written pay check stub Aug. 30,2016. At that point my check VC was always short. Axton Va Author: Asheville, North Carolina Local Transportation: Rising Son Transport Asheville, North Carolina

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
****INVALID, FALSE, AND ILLEGAL INFORMATION*** Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
DEVAJATT Transport Ltd. 0 payment for Training,wanted that I pay for Training Rosser Manitoba
Author: Blumenort, Manitoba Unusual Rip-Off: DEVAJATT Transport Ltd. Rosser, Manitoba

44, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
10hwprivatemastery Atlantic Real Estate Connection LLChousetitans@gmail.comJustin Wilmont Over charged and Under-performed: Attempted to bill six months when I requested only 3 months for $1995 (an absorbent amount for tie spent), Deceptive enticement, Advised Letter Campaign which received 0 positive response, Promised extended training time, but didn't define length and wiggled out, Did not consider a possible advanced senior's Electronic and cognitive limitations. Orlando, Florida Nationwide Internet Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: 10hwprivatemastery Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
US treasury department Ripp Green Dot connection New York Author: Anderson, Indiana Financial Services: US treasury department Ripp Internet

Sep 29 2016
MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri Author: Overton, Texas Courier Services: MTM Medical Transport Lake St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
West Atlantic Transport Ernest Keith Jr West Atlanic Transpot Dont Trust them there only intent is to scam you (Ernest Keith Jr) Concord North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Shipping Companies: West Atlantic Transport Concord, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Fitness Connection Raped my bank account Greenville North Carolina Author: Washington, North Carolina Health Spas: Fitness Connection Greenville, North Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Dave Fred Surf and Turf Shipping Don's Stingray TransportStingray ShippersSurf n Turf ShippingDave Fred @ UshipStingray Transport @ Uship Never paid wages maryville Tennessee
Author: Greenville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Dave Fred Surf and Turf Shipping maryville, Tennessee